Minoxidil raped my collagen

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
Stay away from that poison
my undereye has turned a light purple shade and my tear troughs look deeper than the Eurasian basin. I have started developing prominent nasolabial folds and I have crow lines all around the temple area. My skin itself looks dead and zombified. There is no elasticity or signs of life. I have used Minox daily on my eyebrows for around 2 months.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Agendum, lightskinbengali and 11 others
It increases blood flow to the area of topical application, that can irritate and age the applied area. The scalp skin is very durable, so it usually doesn’t get damaged. Eye skin is delicate, don’t use that shit anywhere on your face.

• +1
Reactions: deepfrieddog and Deleted member 1901
It increases blood flow to the area of topical application, that can irritate and age the applied area. The scalp skin is very durable, so it usually doesn’t get damaged. Eye skin is delicate, don’t use that shit anywhere on your face.
b-but mogger eyebrows

Just drink it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dannydipss, ronald_98, Deleted member 28939 and 1 other person
i was applying minox on my beard for 2 weeks and i started losing hair like on some fucking cancer chemicals, literally hands full of hair
some people say its temporary but not for everyone, some people actually lost their hair permanently trying to get minox beard 💀

threw this shit away, id rather walk with naked recessed jaw than fucking balding like subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: not_ovER
i will start using that tomorrow Norwood Reaper is killing me wish me luck boyos

Nope, used it for a long time and my skin actually looks better than ever.

• +1
Reactions: marek937
I didn't realize the affect minox has on the face until I stopped.

It limits collage synthesis, enlarges your pores, and gives saggy skin.

• +1
Reactions: Void_
my undereye has turned a light purple shade and my tear troughs look deeper than the Eurasian basin. I have started developing prominent nasolabial folds and I have crow lines all around the temple area. My skin itself looks dead and zombified. There is no elasticity or signs of life. I have used Minox daily on my eyebrows for around 2 months.
Did you use foam ?
how much quantity ?

It's probably from the alcohol it's mixed with.

Just use it on your scalp, don't put that shit on your eyebrows, for eyebrows I'd only use Castor oil

I didn't realize the affect minox has on the face until I stopped.

It limits collage synthesis, enlarges your pores, and gives saggy skin.
How long did you use? What are signs I should look out for?

Been using the foam on my eyebrows twice at day since the end of March this year. Haven't noticed anything different myself but maybe I'm just not noticing it. You recommend stopping regardless or switch over to oral version of minox?

Last edited:
Order Great Lakes beef collagen powders, eat raw grassfed meat, pasture raised eggs and wild caught fish. Eat tons of animal fats and you will recover after few months

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
How long did you use? What are signs I should look out for?

Been using the foam on my eyebrows twice at day since the end of March this year. Haven't noticed anything different myself but maybe I'm just not noticing it. You recommend stopping regardless or switch over to oral version of minox?
Use rosemary oil. Same effect

• Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Try foam minoxidil i had this same shit from using minox liquid

Use rosemary oil. Same effect
You sure it's almost as powerful? I use to use castor oil and that seemed bs that's why I'm questioning it. I use to get the idea that all these oils are cope

You sure it's almost as powerful? I use to use castor oil and that seemed bs that's why I'm questioning it. I use to get the idea that all these oils are cope
I read about it. I don’t use anything myself, but people claim it’s just as good as minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: kriz44
Order Great Lakes beef collagen powders, eat raw grassfed meat, pasture raised eggs and wild caught fish. Eat tons of animal fats and you will recover after few months
Will doing this really help recover?

is there a way to reverse this