minoxidil swelling now i look asian and like shit (pics)

meh beard or death oofy doofy is law mane! i dont know or want derma stamp it feels gay more masculine to drink minoxidil tbh
but bro is minox drinking actually destroy collagen? i thought only in topical form im drinking the topical form out of the bottle

nah dude that video is 70% false

thanks bro also what bad about the face tell me help me ascend be brutal honest with me im not offended i accept my looks now and accept the inevitable change one day

wo is thisat

yeah ik bro but whatever it takes toget beard and eyebrows bro girls treated me better years ago when i used eyebrow makeup and the girl i was dating said she was dating me just for my eyebrows and said they made me look fine
your lips are too thick for the rest of the face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
all that matters is goatee im 26 cant even grow a mustache but it doesnt interfere with anything. All I can grow are lamb chops and sideburn which i have fully grown out.

Stop drinking it, stop covering your face with it, just put a small amount on the chin and small amount on the eyebrows. And pray you dont induce hairloss.
i guess bro but i need lashes too ande i need full beard so i can look masculien and chad
pov when u have asian parents
lol i am not asian heritage

• JFL
Reactions: lunin7
Just look at you nigga
i should anime maxx with phyusique and colroled eyes and colorful hair
your lips are too thick for the rest of the face
thank iu bro but i think its a soft feature and girls like thick lips on men it a fialo i think bc ppl always ask me if im ethnic lol

• Love it
Reactions: slayerToBe
i should anime maxx with phyusique and colroled eyes and colorful hair

thank iu bro but i think its a soft feature and girls like thick lips on men it a fialo i think bc ppl always ask me if im ethnic lol
Thick lips are good but it doesnt fit with your extremely hollow cheeks

• +1
Thick lips are good but it doesnt fit with your extremely hollow cheeks
thank u bro any tips to improve or fix? appreciate <3

does this shit ever go away and do you become accustomed to it? im trying to do natural self imporvement like gym minox and skin care but it just seems impossible my eyes cheeks and nose are bloated i hid my nose because it's so full of water and so brutal my nose is brutal im 5 foot 3its so fucking brutal dude i can't go outside right now because i look puffier than barret did before he leanmaxxed holy bloat im a bloatlord king of the bloatcels i legit look like a different person i had to drink 2 cups of coffee and ice face for 20 minutes and it improved a bit but i still look like shit right now have u ever seen anyone more bloated than me? im just trying to get a beard eyelashes and better eyebrows man it seems like i can't even do basic softmaxxing without get symptoms i woke up with a terrible headache and swollen ass face so fucking brutal
View attachment 2178530View attachment 2178531View attachment 2178532View attachment 2178533View attachment 2178534View attachment 2178536View attachment 2178537View attachment 2178538View attachment 2178539View attachment 2178540View attachment 2178542View attachment 2178544View attachment 2178545View attachment 2178546View attachment 2178547
View attachment 2178561View attachment 2178562
View attachment 2178563View attachment 2178564View attachment 2178565View attachment 2178566View attachment 2178567
this is fucking bullshit man guess i gotta say goodbye to having defined zygos and caucasian eyes for the next year while i try to get a beard
im just tryna do everything natural but it seems like life just doesn't want me to win its ok tho its just for one year but i think swelling subsides and side effects go away idk we will have to see any useers on minox can tell their expereicne? thx!
Bro how the fuck does your face change completely every 6 months

• +1
  • +1
Bro how the fuck does your face change completely every 6 months
idk im an enigma it seems that my looks are always changing every six months or so into something new it's quite crazy actually
Np but Im really no expert in this
it ok bro thak u for the a dvice regardless
It's crazy how people find this funny.

Btw @curlyheadjames you went from ogre to bone mogger from 2022 to this year currently
legit bro i look way more natural with more bones and smaller lips after i got older and got more puberty and testosteroen and stopped making idiot faces

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox and poopoohead
i guess bro but i need lashes too ande i need full beard so i can look masculien and chad

lol i am not asian heritage
All the suggestions people tell you on this forum are all bullshit

Its like you have moments of waking up but, then fall back into the blackpill hole

No one AT ALL drinks minoxidil that i know, but half my friends use it for balding including me, but i was literally getting a bald spot before I started.

Seriously stop using all this fucking garbage you are gonna give yourself cardiac arrest. Mk677, minoxidil? God you are lucky if you havent fucked up your heart.

STOP DRINKING FUCKING MINOXIDIL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and poopoohead
Maybe it's the swelling sort of evening things out but you cheeks and jaw look a lot more suited to your face, like theres a lot more harmony now. It's a good sign that you're growing into them, update when your swollen eyes go down and hopefully you retain harmony. Also you need to sleepmax, its extremely important. Im a chronic insomniac since 16 and it will utterly wreck you long term if you dont do anything about it. If you cant maintain a proper sleep schedule then look into taking small doses of supplements like melatonin and magnesium glycinate. Sleeping pills arent a good idea because they just sedate you, they dont actually improve sleep quality

Last edited:
  • +1
nigga isnt believe he finna die ☠️☠️ its over for ur heart bro, good luck not feeling that dread and regret before u die a painful slow death before 20, realizing the shit u made. oh wait seens like u will never realize it actually. praying for ur decaying mind. actual sub 80iq monkey, idk what fucked u up so bad, maybe the bonesmashing

• +1
does this shit ever go away and do you become accustomed to it? im trying to do natural self imporvement like gym minox and skin care but it just seems impossible my eyes cheeks and nose are bloated i hid my nose because it's so full of water and so brutal my nose is brutal im 5 foot 3its so fucking brutal dude i can't go outside right now because i look puffier than barret did before he leanmaxxed holy bloat im a bloatlord king of the bloatcels i legit look like a different person i had to drink 2 cups of coffee and ice face for 20 minutes and it improved a bit but i still look like shit right now have u ever seen anyone more bloated than me? im just trying to get a beard eyelashes and better eyebrows man it seems like i can't even do basic softmaxxing without get symptoms i woke up with a terrible headache and swollen ass face so fucking brutal
View attachment 2178530View attachment 2178531View attachment 2178532View attachment 2178533View attachment 2178534View attachment 2178536View attachment 2178537View attachment 2178538View attachment 2178539View attachment 2178540View attachment 2178542View attachment 2178544View attachment 2178545View attachment 2178546View attachment 2178547
View attachment 2178561View attachment 2178562
View attachment 2178563View attachment 2178564View attachment 2178565View attachment 2178566View attachment 2178567
this is fucking bullshit man guess i gotta say goodbye to having defined zygos and caucasian eyes for the next year while i try to get a beard
im just tryna do everything natural but it seems like life just doesn't want me to win its ok tho its just for one year but i think swelling subsides and side effects go away idk we will have to see any useers on minox can tell their expereicne? thx!
Nigga Before watching the thread, I KNEW MOTHERFUCKER THIS WILL BE AN ESSAY

• +1
All the suggestions people tell you on this forum are all bullshit

Its like you have moments of waking up but, then fall back into the blackpill hole

No one AT ALL drinks minoxidil that i know, but half my friends use it for balding including me, but i was literally getting a bald spot before I started.

Seriously stop using all this fucking garbage you are gonna give yourself cardiac arrest. Mk677, minoxidil? God you are lucky if you havent fucked up your heart.

STOP DRINKING FUCKING MINOXIDIL.
ok bro do u just use it for ur face ppl on hair loss forum said its safe to drink
Maybe it's the swelling sort of evening things out but you cheeks and jaw look a lot more suited to your face, like theres a lot more harmony now. It's a good sign that you're growing into them, update when your swollen eyes go down and hopefully you retain harmony. Also you need to sleepmax, its extremely important. Im a chronic insomniac since 16 and it will utterly wreck you long term if you dont do anything about it. If you cant maintain a proper sleep schedule then look into taking small doses of supplements like melatonin and magnesium glycinate. Sleeping pills arent a good idea because they just sedate you, they dont actually improve sleep quality
thanks bro i get bad sleep like 2 hours a night lol
nigga isnt believe he finna die ☠️☠️ its over for ur heart bro, good luck not feeling that dread and regret before u die a painful slow death before 20, realizing the shit u made. oh wait seens like u will never realize it actually. praying for ur decaying mind. actual sub 80iq monkey, idk what fucked u up so bad, maybe the bonesmashing
my bad bro i stopped drinking it
Nigga Before watching the thread, I KNEW MOTHERFUCKER THIS WILL BE AN ESSAY
lol

ok bro do u just use it for ur face ppl on hair loss forum said its safe to drink

thanks bro i get bad sleep like 2 hours a night lol

my bad bro i stopped drinking it

lol
no

• +1