MINOXIDIL USERS GTFIH. Minoxidil heart issues. How is your heart handling minoxidil?

xdxdxnice1

xdxdxnice1

long hair or death
i was thinking of getting on minoxidil for my eyebrows and hairline. I don’t want to touch the rest of my face because i want to keep my collagen healthy. but i also have a heart defect and i don’t want to die

apparently heart issues are a common side effect? how have they affected you guys? what symptoms have you had if any?

That's really only a problem with oral minoxidil. I don't have any heart issues and since I'm norwooding I'll get on oral minoxidil.

Any tips as to how to minimize the collagen loss from minox?

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and xdxdxnice1
None lol, its topical barely changes bloodflow enough for the heart to suffer , high inhib cuck you act like you have something to lose: bald = death
Screenshot 20200726 115703 Samsung Internet
Screenshot 20200726 115716 Samsung Internet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chico Chicowski, Salludon, The Bleach Pill and 3 others
None lol, its topical barely changes bloodflow enough for the heart to suffer , high inhib cuck you act like you have something to lose: bald = death
View attachment 568300View attachment 568301
fuck man i’m not even sure if i’m norwooding or not but i’m just going to start hairloss routine anyway. ordering fin and minox rn. i will killl my self if i go bald

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and poloralf
fuck man i’m not even sure if i’m norwooding
post or pm pic and tell me the balding history of your father, grandfathers and uncles
I'm unironically a norwooding expert

post or pm pic and tell me the balding history of your father, grandfathers and uncles
I'm unironically a norwooding expert
i will pm

i use minox foam for eyebrows and beard and liquid for scalp for 1-1.2 ml total. i dont feel any major sides. i think if u dont go over 1ml/morning,evening u r good

Zero issues so far after 2,5 years of use, I haven't noticed that it would destroy collagen like many people claim.
First it helped me regrow some hair on the crown, but now that hair is thinning, so I can't say it helped me a lot.