minoxidil users, has your hair changed colour/ become darker while on minox

U

user2648

Banned
have for example , your eyebrows become darker in colour of remained the same colour.

i’ve seen someone get much darker brows from oral minox but heard he took very high dose which could have caused excessive thickness of hair and excessive growth

this wouldn’t be ideal for my colouring
what’s your experience

@Orc ik u used minox
any change in colour apart from u dying?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and user2648
no.

but you can do this with mt2.
it wouldn’t be ideal for my colouring for them to become darker but i saw a user whose became legit black from like light brown. but i think he severely overdosed on oral minox like 20mg so it caused gigs thickness and giga length idk

And if they change color you can just dye them back to your desired color

• +1
Reactions: user2648
And if they change color you can just dye them back to your desired color
ye but much rather they remain the same color than increase what i have to do lol.
do u use min?

it wouldn’t be ideal for my colouring for them to become darker but i saw a user whose became legit black from like light brown. but i think he severely overdosed on oral minox like 20mg so it caused gigs thickness and giga length idk
overdosing oral minoxidil can give you pseudoacromegaly, wouldn't recommend it, the scalp condition I have from my hormonal disorder is one of the symptoms of that.

oral?
how long?
any colour change?
I drank topical minox twice a day for a month and got a lot of hair growth, now i stopped drinking it and just apply it to my eyebrows. No color changes i think

• +1
I drank topical minox twice a day for a month and got a lot of hair growth, now i stopped drinking it and just apply it to my eyebrows. No color changes i think
lashes? good growth in that month?

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
lashes? good growth in that month?
Yes lashes very very good growth and beard too

IMG 0515

• +1