minoxidil users - how is your collagen?

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
and if you use it on your brows do you have thicker brows?

Gone and destroyed Rupert.

Since I used Minox, my undereye has turned a light purple shade and my tear troughs look deeper than the Eurasian basin. I have started developing prominent nasolabial folds and I have crow lines all around the temple area. My skin itself looks dead and zombified. There is no elasticity or signs of life. I look about 40yrs older than my actual age and I have used Minox daily on my eyebrows for around 6 months.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: VladimirtheGreat and Deleted member 25059
Gone and destroyed Rupert.

Since I used Minox, my undereye has turned a light purple shade and my tear troughs look deeper than the Eurasian basin. I have started developing prominent nasolabial folds and I have crow lines all around the temple area. My skin itself looks dead and zombified. There is no elasticity or signs of life. I look about 40yrs older than my actual age and I have used Minox daily on my eyebrows for around 6 months.
oral or liquid

no change in skin, thicker eyebrow and beard hairs

Skin has lost elasticicty; but this is only natural considering i haev also aged from 17-25. My Brows might be a bit thicker i think but if so only marginally. i never applied it to my brows.

Comparing with other people of my age group; i do not think my skin looks worse. Adverse effects of long term minoxidil use would likely be only seen after much longer time, say 20+ years.

I have been using tretinoin to counteract minox and it has been working excellent so far no wrinkles or nasolabial folds

Liquid topical.
How can liquid affect your skin, it's impossible unless you're letting it fall to your face while applying it, I'm also taking minoxidil, it's been 2/3 weeks, no noticeable side effects as far as I've noticed.

no sides, I'm extremely careful with applying it tho and don't sweat much naturally.

How can liquid affect your skin
it's diluted in alcohol which is quite bad for your skin.

Oral, collagen is good

I only apply 2% to scalp once a day.
Collagen is perfect, no sides.