Minoxidil vs latisse

J

jabaduk

Master
What’s better to get thicker/longer/denser eyebrows? Share your experience

isn't Latisse for eye lashes?

Latisse/Bimatoprost can be used on eyebrows too
didn't know that. well it's simple start with Latisse since it's less dangerous than minoxidil

Most of the eyebrowsmaxxing ive seen was minox and most of the eyelashmaxxing was latisse
so minox

I used to work in ophthalmology and these greycel 80 y/o grandpas that used latanoprost for their glaucoma came back with dense and luscious black eyelashes. People were mirin, and many came in asking if we could prescribe it for them off label - but the doc wasn't risking his license for such nonsense.

• Woah
Reactions: Pumanator
didn't know that. well it's simple start with Latisse since it's less dangerous than minoxidil
You’re a retard btw Latisse absolutely destroys your eye area in the ling term

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: paranakee and CopeTilliRope
You’re a retard btw Latisse absolutely destroys your eye area in the ling term
it gives allergy sometimes when used on eyelashes area but won't do shit on the brow bridge. minoxidil nucs collagen you will end up with dark eyes and a unibrow. minoxidil is just not made for the face especially the eye area you fucking retard.

it gives allergy sometimes when used on eyelashes area but won't do shit on the brow bridge. minoxidil nucs collagen you will end up with dark eyes and a unibrow. minoxidil is just not made for the face especially the eye area you fucking retard.
you clearly don't know what you're talking about latisse and any other pgf2a analogues would litteraly cause PAP if used on the eye area or eyelashes which unlike minox ( which indeed nuke collagen level) but at least minox sides are reversibles.

we're doomed in term of eyelashes imporvement there is clearly nothing we can do that yield significant results that won't fuck up our eye colour/ collagen / or fat deposition

i just quit oral min again ( that i was trialing for eyelashes) cause it was litteraly aking me 10 years older in the spam of a month

Last edited:
Its not minoxidil that destroys collagen you fucking retard its the alcohol solutions contained within the minoxidil solution. Rogaine solution contains various alcohols which causes TEWL to the skin causing it to dry which then destroys collagen

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
you clearly don't know what you're talking about latisse and any other pgf2a analogues would litteraly cause PAP if used on the eye area or eyelashes which unlike minox ( which indeed nuke collagen level) but at least minox sides are reversibles.

we're doomed in term of eyelashes imporvement there is clearly nothing we can do that yield significant results that won't fuck up our eye colour/ collagen / or fat deposition

i just quit oral min again ( that i was trialing for eyelashes) cause it was litteraly aking me 10 years older in the spam of a month
^ this

I remember you DM'ing me lol about my serums. What about the eyelash and eyebrow serum I suggested? It avoids all side effects

Last edited:
^ this

I remember you DM'ing me lol about my serums. What about the eyelash and eyebrow serum I suggested? It avoids all side effects
thanks i'm going to try it but unfortunnately i know it won't compare to the results you can get when an important enough dose of minox go systemic. my twin brother is using a massive dose of topical and he has the most insane eyelashes and eyebrow i've ever seen and i whish there was a way to replicate that without the sides. i was litteraly thing about applying topical minox on the eyelashes but i can't find any proper vehicle.

thanks i'm going to try it but unfortunnately i know it won't compare to the results you can get when an important enough dose of minox go systemic. my twin brother is using a massive dose of topical and he has the most insane eyelashes and eyebrow i've ever seen and i whish there was a way to replicate that without the sides. i was litteraly thing about applying topical minox on the eyelashes but i can't find any proper vehicle.
wow using minox on your eyelashes lol thats retarded, its literally putting pure alcohol in your eyeball :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Its not minoxidil that destroys collagen you fucking retard its the alcohol solutions contained within the minoxidil solution. Rogaine solution contains various alcohols which causes TEWL to the skin causing it to dry which then destroys collagen
Can it be prevented by moisturizing the skin

wow using minox on your eyelashes lol thats retarded, its literally putting pure alcohol in your eyeball :lul:
i'm trying to find a non alcoholic vehicle i'm just worried about the minox in itself damaging vision long term due to vegf increase , im badly trying to figure a safe protocol that won't ruins skin and give good results for eyelashes an eyebrow . my initial plan was to use oral min for 5 months then maintains my gains by using it like twice weekly but even that would ruins skins i can tell already it's not worth it

Last edited:
Can it be prevented by moisturizing the skin
Yes you can moisturise and occlude the skin but the actual alcohols will irritate the skin just by being there so after you will still get side effects on the skin

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and StrangerDanger
Yes you can moisturise and occlude the skin but the actual alcohols will irritate the skin just by being there so after you will still get side effects on the skin
Then what do u reccomend for eyebrows and lashes respecitvely then?

anything to combat this alcoholic effect on my brows from minox?

What about foam minox?

What about foam minox?
that is actually better i think, the formulation of it i think might be slightly better than minox solution. BUT at the end of the day its still some concetrated alcohol going on your skin. Proceed with caution

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale