Minoxidil will turn you into an old man

ethanol and other ingredients are ingestible.

and for the dose its like 1-2 drop at a time. DYOR
1. I've done more research than you. I also have a biochemistry masters and a medical degree.

2. It's not reassuring that you can't name the "other ingredients" and that the box says "if swallowed, call the poison control center".

3. It's also not reassuring that you can't give an accurate dose - saying just double the dose of a blood pressure medication you don't feel different, is probably the most retarded thing ever written on this website and that's saying something.

DYOR

1. I've done more research than you. I also have a biochemistry masters and a medical degree.

2. It's not reassuring that you can't name the "other ingredients" and that the box says "if swallowed, call the poison control center".

3. It's also not reassuring that you can't give an accurate dose - saying just double the dose of a blood pressure medication you don't feel different, is probably the most retarded thing ever written on this website and that's saying something.

DYOR
i am not doing science here.

its used succesfully by other people and the way i calculate the dosage is just 1 ml=50 mg for %5 solution. 50/total drop

I think orally is even worst the heart and shit
Might be, but topical feels like crap.

I'll sacrifice my heart for better skin and hair. :hnghn:

I better not risk it drinking minox I will just use the topical till the bottle runs out and then switch to foam, just looked it up and I can't get minox in pill form where I live.

i am not doing science here.
No fucking shit.
its used succesfully by other people and the way i calculate the dosage is just 1 ml=50 mg for %5 solution. 50/total drop
I don't know where to start with how retarded this is but lets start with 1 ml=50 mg being wrong because it's not distilled water, the majority of it is propylene glycol and ethanol - you can't interchange weight and mass.

You should also seriously know that 1ml IS NOT 1 DROP. Lucky for you it's only minoxidil but with other drugs you would fucking kill yourself by messing the dose up by a factor of 20.

The drops of kirkland minoxidil will be smaller because the ethanol will disrupt the surface tension but assuming it is pure distilled water, 20 "drops" would make up 1ml which would contain 50mg.

Meaning that every 0.05ml "drop" contains 2.5mg

Meaning that to get 10mg (like the pills), you would have to take 4 "drops".

BUT most of this will be absorbed sublingually instead of orally meaning the bioavailability will be higher because first pass metabolism will be skipped.

I would rather use a medically approved dose with a tested administration route which goes back to my original question.

A high school chemistry student could tell you why all of your "calculations" are meaningless so I'll go back to my original question.

Can somebody please share a source for oral minox 🙏
No brain-dead answers this time.

Last edited:
How else am I supposed to grow a beard?

dn rd cope.

No fucking shit.

I don't know where to start with how retarded this is but lets start with 1 ml=50 mg being wrong because it's not distilled water, the majority of it is propylene glycol and ethanol - you can't interchange weight and mass.

You should also seriously know that 1ml IS NOT 1 DROP. Lucky for you it's only minoxidil but with other drugs you would fucking kill yourself by messing the dose up by a factor of 20.
View attachment 1857677

The drops of kirkland minoxidil will be smaller because the ethanol will disrupt the surface tension but assuming it is pure distilled water, 20 "drops" would make up 1ml which would contain 50mg.

Meaning that every 0.05ml "drop" contains 2.5mg

Meaning that to get 10mg (like the pills), you would have to take 4 "drops".

BUT most of this will be absorbed sublingually instead of orally meaning the bioavailability will be higher because first pass metabolism will be skipped.

I would rather use a medically approved dose with a tested administration route which goes back to my original question.

A high school chemistry student could tell you why all of your "calculations" are meaningless so I'll go back to my original question
i really dont give a single fuck about your nerd school degree and i am not going to be a forever beardlet because a bit of underdose.

and i never said 1 ml is 1 drop because its clearly not if you know what an ml means.

and good luck with getting a prescription for your drug with medically approved dosage and with a tested route of administration without sucking the cock of doctor.

The drops of kirkland minoxidil will be smaller because the ethanol will disrupt the surface tension but assuming it is pure distilled water
Literally this :geek::geek::geek:

You are just supposed to take a couple of drops. Add 1 extra if you are a serious schizo.

Same happened to me also gave me bloated face