Minoxidil works!

dermastamp is a direct press. its better and cheaper
This is fitting. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Mr. President
Is dermapen not better? Heard @Niklaus Mikaelson say it was.
for the money dermastamp is better but dermapin will work. Its up too you honestly

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and HarrierDuBois
for the money dermastamp is better but dermapin will work. Its up too you honestly
What are both price ranges? Have you ascended your brows with either?

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
What are both price ranges? Have you ascended your brows with either?
dermastamp is like 10 bucks but a dermapen is like 100. i dont know the exact use for dermapens, but if its for eyebrows not worth it imo. Im just taking topical minox orally. They have gotten fuller but its most likely placebo cause its only been a month

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
dermastamp is like 10 bucks but a dermapen is like 100. i dont know the exact use for dermapens, but if its for eyebrows not worth it imo. Im just taking topical minox orally. They have gotten fuller but its most likely placebo cause its only been a month
I'll take both into consideration.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Is dermapen not better? Heard @Niklaus Mikaelson say it was.
Pen is imo better as it allows better control of needle length and you have disposable needle tips where on a stamp I assume you have to replace the whole thing, so long term pen definitely mogs, and you can use it for microneedling as well in the future

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
cheaper thats it. dont know much about it tho so please tell me why the pen is better
Cheap long term (disposable needle tips), more precise needle length control. I wouldn't use needle more than 2-3 times as they get dull after use which can cause harm

• Woah
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Mr. President