minoxodil for eyebrows

puppymaxer

puppymaxer

Ascension
has anyone here used minoxidil for eyebrows, and if so, how did you find the results, and if you ever got off of it did you find that your brows reverted to their original state prior to usage or if it stayed the same

Didn't do much

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14918, sandcelmuttcel and Deleted member 7725
I'm gonna try oral minox . Topical minox burned my skin

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
has anyone here used minoxidil for eyebrows, and if so, how did you find the results, and if you ever got off of it did you find that your brows reverted to their original state prior to usage or if it stayed the same
I’m on it orally for hair but I think it’s helped my brows

Orally is better

Been using it for 3 weeks on my brows and so far they look darker and slightly denser. I naturally have very sparse eyebrows for reference. I'm going to use it forever or until new hairs become terminal.

This guy uses oral minox and saw pretty hectic eyebrow growth and insane eyelash growth to the point people were asking if he had mascara on.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: chadferguson and sandcelmuttcel
It works trust me

been using minox on brows for 2 months to grow hairs in sparse areas. vellus hairs are coming in where there has never been hair before, but they're still way too tiny to see any difference if i dont press my eyeball up to the mirror. i think this endeavor will take multiple years to complete.

bruh u been saying this since I was debating it. that was weeks Ago. make the jump now so you don't gotta wait even longer for the progress
I'm gonna try oral minox . Topical minox burned my skin

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Doesn't work for me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
try latisse

been using minox on brows for 2 months to grow hairs in sparse areas. vellus hairs are coming in where there has never been hair before, but they're still way too tiny to see any difference if i dont press my eyeball up to the mirror. i think this endeavor will take multiple years to complete.
Most likely a couple of months tbh

When y'all ask these question, do you inject the liquid minoxidil directly onto the eyebrows or...?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
When y'all ask these question, do you inject the liquid minoxidil directly onto the eyebrows or...?
inject? You rub minoxidil on your eyebrows, you don't inject shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725