Minoxodil vs Finasteride vs Dutasteride (preferably longer side to) hair moggers gtfih :soy:

infini

infini

Time is not on my side.
Out of the three, which one:

1, gives you the most benefits? :feelskek:

2, has the lowest side effects? :feelshehe:

3, requires the most minimal amount of usage? :feelsmage:

4, overall do all of these products require you to use it as maintenance for life? :feelshaha:

@6ft4
@AchooWhalesAreBlue
@AlexAP (mirin' your outgoing weekly count)
@Amnesia
@Arborist
@AscendingHero
@ascension (love Bella Hadid)
@averagejoe
@Blackgymmax
@BrendioEEE (haven't forgot, still mean to reply)
@Brus Wane (see above)
@the BULL
@Chadethnic101
@cillianmurphycel
@cvzvvc
@dimorphism
@DarkTriadChad
@DoctorLooksmax
@EverythingMattersCel
@FailedNormieManlet
@forevergymcelling
@geezcel
@Gladiator
@Hoso
@JOJOcel
@Lev Peshkov
@MaxillaMaxing
@mightyravendark
@MoggerGaston (Got to make come downs a min)
@Niklaus Mikaelson
@pneumocystosis (sorry mate)
@Prettyboy
@ripcordgod1
@skorp
@Staceymaxxing
@St.TikTokcel (You were better looking when you had Chris Barnes
@tyronelite
@Wallenberg
@Xangsane

Elsa Anna Sofie Hosk cropped

F105DCD7 7BA4 46E8 B1D3 8E1604E7C3D9

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Brus Wane, Deleted member 22627 and 1 other person
1mg oral finasteride + 5mg oral minoxidil per day before going to bed is the optimal AFAIK, it's what I'm taking since the last 9 weeks. 0 side effects so far.

If you still continue to bald after a year on finasteride+minoxidil, then use dutasteride (stronger than finasteride) + minoxidil.

If you still bald after taking dutasteride + minoxidil for a year, then nothing can be done for you, just shave the head or get a hair system at that point instead of bothering with transplants.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: kyrre and infini
I think the best option is finasteride, it has the best success rates and is the easiest to use. The only thing that speaks against it is the nocebo effect (believing in side effects until they come), but if you don't have that it's the best option.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and ALP
Sorry I got sidetracked. Was taking a massive shit and laughing at bad opinions about how right wing themed metal bands are bad but it's okay when left wingers do it, except worse musically. Cause yeah, Grand Belial's Key/Arghoslent is bad because due to their content, lmao.

Lets go:
1mg oral finasteride + 5mg oral minoxidil per day before going to bed is the optimal AFAIK, it's what I'm taking since the last 9 weeks. 0 side effects so far.

If you still continue to bald after a year on finasteride+minoxidil, then use dutasteride (stronger than finasteride) + minoxidil.

If you still bald after taking dutasteride + minoxidil for a year, then nothing can be done for you, just shave the head or get a hair system at that point instead of bothering with transplants.
Why take both or all at once? That's got to be misleading or random for receptors. unless the androgens or whatever they're called work by ratio.

I think the best option is finasteride, it has the best success rates and is the easiest to use. The only thing that speaks against it is the nocebo effect (believing in side effects until they come), but if you don't have that it's the best option.
Doing it and finding out as you go along instead of having a plan before theory? Sounds legit. albeit less autistic. What about the view of the user before you if you don't mind me asking?

Thx for sharing either way.

Sorry I got sidetracked. Was taking a massive shit and laughing at bad opinions about how right wing themed metal bands are bad but it's okay when left wingers do it, except worse musically. Cause yeah, Grand Belial's Key/Arghoslent is bad because due to their content, lmao.

Lets go:

Why take both or all at once? That's got to be misleading or random for receptors. unless the androgens or whatever they're called work by ratio.

Nah man they work synergistically, fin prevents hair from falling and minoxidil promotes stronger hair growth. Basically, many people not just stopped hairloss, but also recovered a lot of hair with that protocol (and even got fuller eyebrows, beard and longer eyelashes).

This guy even reversed the hair loss at the temples in 4 months:
temple-peaks-better.png

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini

Lets go:

Doing it and finding out as you go along instead of having a plan before theory? Sounds legit. albeit less autistic. What about the view of the user before you if you don't mind me asking?

Thx for sharing either way.
Right-wing metal bands are great, which is why RABM shamelessly steal NSBM riffs and we get a new "Arghoslent ripoff but not racist" every year.

• JFL
Right-wing metal bands are great, which is why RABM shamelessly steal NSBM riffs and we get a new "Arghoslent ripoff but not racist" every year.
imagine coming back from a rave to get this at 6 in the morning

well if you don't know, now you know nigga

Out of the three, which one:

3, requires the most minimal amount of usage? :feelsmage:

4, overall do all of these products require you to use it as maintenance for life? :feelshaha:

@6ft4
@AchooWhalesAreBlue
@AlexAP (mirin' your outgoing weekly count)
@Amnesia
@Arborist
@AscendingHero
@ascension (love Bella Hadid)
@averagejoe
@Blackgymmax
@BrendioEEE (haven't forgot, still mean to reply)
@Brus Wane (see above)
@the BULL
@Chadethnic101
@cillianmurphycel
@cvzvvc
@dimorphism
@DarkTriadChad
@DoctorLooksmax
@EverythingMattersCel
@FailedNormieManlet
@forevergymcelling
@geezcel
@Gladiator
@Hoso
@JOJOcel
@Lev Peshkov
@MaxillaMaxing
@mightyravendark
@MoggerGaston (Got to make come downs a min)
@Niklaus Mikaelson
@pneumocystosis (sorry mate)
@Prettyboy
@ripcordgod1
@skorp
@Staceymaxxing
@St.TikTokcel (You were better looking when you had Chris Barnes
@tyronelite
@Wallenberg
@Xangsane

I’ve done more to my hair than all of these users combined:
670C3D19 68E6 4B49 B17D 31B24B480CA1
77BBBD78 8281 4C35 957C E7692854D2CF
55F5D479 6A10 4709 A13D 7B0015627016
31BD1AC5 627C 4A5F 8B22 DD832DF6E5E2
FC710546 A85C 427B 9692 B0B98EB9A986

3 hair transplants, forehead reduction, scalp micropigmentation and years of pills.

Currently on daily 2.5mg minoxidil pill, 1mg finasteride pill, 0.5mg dutasteride gel cap.

Minoxidil makes it crazy thick
The anti androgens keep it from receding

you could take finasteride 0.5mg every other day

3, requires the most minimal amount of usage?
They all require daily maintenance but you can probably get away with finasteride 0.5mg every other day.

Yes but I’ve spent around $20,000 on hair surgeries so $300 per year is peanuts at this point.

• Woah
Nah man they work synergistically, fin prevents hair from falling and minoxidil promotes stronger hair growth. Basically, many people not just stopped hairloss, but also recovered a lot of hair with that protocol (and even got fuller eyebrows, beard and longer eyelashes).

This guy even reversed the hair loss at the temples in 4 months:
temple-peaks-better.png
thx. Fin seems to be the starting point. It pisses me the fuck off like no other when hair of mine falls out, but it is unlikely or rarely the full length as of now my hair is about a meter in length.

It's if this has to be a permanent routine like skincare or a cycle like roiding?
This and they're all forgettable. Everybody wanna be a Burzum, but nobody wanna be a Burzum.
View attachment 2241562View attachment 2241563View attachment 2241564View attachment 2241566View attachment 2241568
3 hair transplants, forehead reduction, scalp micropigmentation and years of pills.

Currently on daily 2.5mg minoxidil pill, 1mg finasteride pill, 0.5mg dutasteride gel cap.

They all require daily maintenance but you can probably get away with finasteride 0.5mg every other day.

Yes but I’ve spent around $20,000 on hair surgeries so $300 per year is peanuts at this point.
Sorry for the late response. I've looked into the reduction stuff.

So it seems some guys are all in or just finasteride mainly.

Guess the next thing is to find them from a UK or preferably local place.

After all the other areas of looksmaxing in terms of style I'll see what to do with my hair. If my decade-long relationship still works out, fine but if not, I'll have to adapt for the worst. And I don't want normie-looking hags which I've noticed seem to come by approaching in their own will but for the benefit of the doubt, I will adjust this last (styling). With my hair it's been a niche risk take in order to stand out from normies. If it has modeling potential is also why I have it.

Thx for your input! :feelsohh:

If you can tolerate finasteride I would just jump to dutasteride, the side effects profile are almost same anyways might as well get more regrowth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and infini
Did u see any sides. Also did it affect ur eyebrows and lashes and other body hairs
View attachment 2241562View attachment 2241563View attachment 2241564View attachment 2241566View attachment 2241568

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter and infini
Did u see any sides. Also did it affect ur eyebrows and lashes and other body hairs
I don’t think it affected my eyebrows but I could be wrong. If it it did make an effect, it’s unnoticeable.

Maybe a little bit less horny as a side effect.
I think the minoxidil might have increased my facial hair and chest hair but it’s almost unnoticeable.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman and infini

What about both topical finasteride and minox?

Topicals are cope, oral dutasteride and oral minoxidil is the only good path, finasteride is not enough if you already nw2

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini and Deleted member 21863
Oral dut 0.5 mg + oral minox 2.5 mg + Ru58841 + microneedling 2x a week with 2 mm needle or rope

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back