Miracle Lotion For Hairloss

randomvanish

randomvanish

České srdce, otevřené všem!
In hairloss forums, there are a lotion including 3 drugs originating from a turkish hairloss forum.

Strangely there are wonderful b/a results.

How does this work ?

why don't you just take fin dude

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj and pizza
  • +1
Reactions: Artemide
i got side effects badly even from saw palmetto. i guess i'm too subhuman too take fin though i haven't try it
I'm sorry if true, but it's just hard to believe

I recently ran out of fin and am still waiting for my new stack and I feel absolutely no difference to when I was on fin

the title says, regrowth your hair with topical anti androgen, isn't that same shit with dutasteride

I'm sorry if true, but it's just hard to believe

I recently ran out of fin and am still waiting for my new stack and I feel absolutely no difference to when I was on fin
i have undescended testicle syndrome from birth. basically my right ball a lot smaller than right.
maybe it's because of that i'm getting side effects. not sure though.

doesn't fin just stop the hairloss?
what about the lost hairs?
it reactivates follicles that aren't completely dead yet, so if you take action early you can make good gains

but obviously it's mainly a maintenance treatment

Spironactolone?
Just fucking lol, it's the testosterone blocker used by that 2018 incels.is moderator who wanted to suppless his sexual desire

• Woah
Reactions: randomvanish
i have undescended testicle syndrome from birth. basically my right ball a lot smaller than right.
maybe it's because of that i'm getting side effects. not sure though.
get a general hormone panel then

what's that ?
just a blood test for your hormones to make sure everything is alright, I think depending on where you are you could probably get it for free since you had that condition with your balls

spironolactone slows down production of androgens, anti-pgd2 is some sort of anti inflammatory drug, cetirizine is for hay fever, hay fever can take your body's attention away from your hair growth cycle. basically using all the drugs and its a hit or miss for probable issues might aswell put everything on ur fking skull jfl

spironolactone slows down production of androgens, anti-pgd2 is some sort of anti inflammatory drug, cetirizine is for hay fever, hay fever can take your body's attention away from your hair growth cycle. basically using all the drugs and its a hit or miss for probable issues might aswell put everything on ur fking skull jfl
what would be the possible bad side effects ?

spironolactone+Diane35+PGD2 Lotion (read that somewhere in that post)

Spironolactone nukes test and transgenders use it in have dosses to become female.
So rip muscle and beard.

Not use about diana 35 but thats the pill. PGD2 boosting is good though. Not sure about the side.

Spironolactone nukes test and transgenders use it in have dosses to become female.
So rip muscle and beard.

Not use about diana 35 but thats the pill. PGD2 boosting is good though. Not sure about the side.
already had thick beard

So rip muscle and beard.

so should i use it ? what do you think overall ?

what would be the possible bad side effects ?
no clue what the sides would be u should prob look up the drugs one by one but i defo dont think its worth it unless u want to accidentally end up killing urself

heard spiro can give u gyno tho

• So Sad
so should i use it ? what do you think overall ?
I think fin, RU58441 or breezula is better side effect wise, but less effective. The protocol works and its one of the strongest combo there is, but I wouldn't be comfortable taking drugs that transgender use to become female, regarding of dose. Lowering T gives side effect like less muscle mass, more bloat, more fat and with diana35 you probably raising your E and progesterone.

stopped reading at "turkish hairloss forum"

• JFL
stopped reading at "turkish hairloss forum"
bro it's legit, check on hairlosstalk forums too. it just originated from there. so many user worldwide still using this shit