Mirin my regeneration abilities

A

AlwaysHaveQuestions

Banned
I cut my finger 2 days ago and now it's already healed. @looksmaxxer234 i will be the other superhero in season 2.
6b4edab7283303350a166572e02c30d0.gif

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Acnno, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6400 and 7 others
JFL if you don’t have superpowers.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
Lmao took me 2 weeks to heal a cut, i think it depends on where you get it

• JFL
Enime is cring end gayyyyyy
AE35E8DB E2D8 46FC 9A29 87BC1DA567C2

@Tony kheck out thes weeb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, sytyl, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Attachments 39
is this your Arch nemesis

• Woah
Mind control and telekinesis
In the first episode I will get taken by Sultan Gandhi. I will become his slave and use my power for evil for half the season. Then @looksmaxxer234 use his mind reading abilities from a distance and realize I was mind controlled. He beat me and tie me to a table and I resist yell at him to let me go. When he is doing grocery I broke free by ripping my own hands off and regenerating them. When loosmaxxer come back he see his house is on fire.

I escaped but I didn't want to go back to Gandhi after looksmaxxer told me I was mind controlled. I lived on the streets. I was sleeping in the alleyway when I saw a girl attacked by gangster. I beat the gangster and we fall in love. Gandhi's minions found me and kill my love and brought me back to his palace. He use mind control again to erase my memory of the girl and I was his slave again.

Looksmaxxer found me and we fight and I bang my head really hard. He tell me I was mind controlled and to remember my past. I suddenly remember my love and wonder where she go. I was confuse and lord Gandhi saw he is losing control of me so he use telekinesis to kill me. He killed me and looskmaxxer cut my head off and ran away with it. He took me to a safe house and wait for me to regenerate. I woke up and remember everything because my braincells regenerated too.

Season 3 will be in the future delayed by COVID-19

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Looks234
attack on titan eren jaeger GIF

• JFL