Mirin2234 died wtf

rip. Is suicide likey or did he accidentally od

That was his dad? I don't believe it. Never stood a chance with that family.

I think a lot about what impact family has on upbringing. I would have given up sooner if my dad was bullying me like that. Luckily my father is as big of a loser a I am, so we revel in that regard.
My father has an Obsessive Compulsive Personality Disorder and growing up with him has giving me OCD. He is extremely detail oriented and obsessive and makes a fuss over the most mundane shit. Although he isn’t as bad as mirin’s dad in the video. I have since worked on my OCD and overcome my demons, but your parents can really create obstacles in your life and they will often never take accountability for it. Just know that your parents are NPCs like everyone else and they don’t actually know what’s best for you. They are just operating off of what they know and how they were raised.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, Gaia262, rand anon and 2 others
Yes, back in May. Most likely from a drug overdose.

Drama queen says he knows him irl omg sure he is dead ( no )
Yeah, Sprinkles is just full of shit, same with AlexBrown. Alex has a history of lying shamelessly through his teeth and now Cuckles is doing the same thing. :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Sprinkles
He was decent looking for a curry wtfff

Why couldn't he arrange marriage maxxx?

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel and got.daim

yes @AlexBrown84 knows him irl
Alex brown has a story for everything

The guy is a British, Indian, American, Vietnamese ex air pilot, marine biologist, and many more

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz

he made some great videos, a real exemplar of the pain of a blackpiller

Oh so he was a prick
Good to know
I've never heard of the guy

• +1
Reactions: got.daim
Just know that your parents are NPCs like everyone else and they don’t actually know what’s best for you. They are just operating off of what they know and how they were raised.
LOL... yeah. I love my father, but he's not an idol of mine. Everybody in my family is a loser all with their own flaws and vices. A few years back with huge effort I created a family tree and traced my family back to the 19th century. I was surprised to find out I come from a huge line of poverty and illiteracy.

The idea that just because some man or parent is older than you are that means they are wiser is the Elder Wisdom fallacy. It's a very common fallacy. When my father or mother is trying to give me advice, my brain tunes out and Subway Surfers starts playing at the bottom of my vision.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Yeah, Sprinkles is just full of shit, same with AlexBrown. Alex has a history of lying shamelessly through his teeth and now Cuckles is doing the same thing. :forcedsmile:
Did Alex brown ever even post about looksmaxing

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: watah, got.daim, SecularIslamist and 3 others
Poor guy. RIP. Drug addiction sucks and kills you. Kids here should know about that. Imagine dying at 21 because of that crap.

• +1
Was he a member here?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
This is a sad day for old community members. Crazy to see this.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and AutisticGymcel
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
I forgot myself :ROFLMAO:, but I remember him posting irl videos of his father being a PoS.
NGL this is the first time I have seen you on this forum. Do you remember me I am spiderchad.

NGL this is the first time I have seen you on this forum. Do you remember me I am spiderchad.
I don't remember many people from 4 years ago other than the IRL chads that used to post, like BritishLooksmaxxer, Larsanova, Arvid, etc etc. Salludon brought me here.

• JFL
I don't remember many people from 4 years ago other than the IRL chads that used to post, like BritishLooksmaxxer, Larsanova, Arvid, etc etc. Salludon brought me here.
Salludon biggest surgery maxxed frauder ever. Arvid was a bit of a frauder as well but Salludon takes it.

• +1
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
Salludon biggest surgery maxxed frauder ever. Arvid was a bit of a frauder as well but Salludon takes it.
It wasn't until 4 years later that I realized that it was genes all along.

(Chewing is legit though)

• +1
I forgot myself :ROFLMAO:, but I remember him posting irl videos of his father being a PoS.
Am starting to remember him now and am getting sad thinking about it now.

• So Sad
Reactions: ObamasLastName
Bro what the fuck
Damn blackpillers dropping dead like flies

Look Decent tbh. Brutal ethnic tax in the west cucked him. Could have easily gotten a cute white foid in Eastern Europe or cute latina foid in Brazil or Argentina or Columbia or Chile or Uruguay .

Def looked better then most ethnics

Look Decent tbh. Brutal ethnic tax in the west cucked him. Could have easily gotten a cute white foid in Eastern Europe or cute latina foid in Brazil or Argentina or Columbia or Chile or Uruguay .

is white and white latina all you can think about jfl

• Love it
Reactions: rand anon
That's crazy wtf

Died suddenly in hotel room, drugs?
View attachment 3033110

I talked to him a lot in 2020, feels weird man
He died from drug overdose?

He had multiple girlfriends

Fake, article says Mirin is from atlanta, but the site is based in Ohio.

Mirin would do anything for attention, so faking his own death is no suprise

• +1

You’re retarded

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake
He died from drug overdose?

He had multiple girlfriends
doesn't count unless slim white stacy, it was cause not a white girl this happened

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
What he die from?

At least tell us how he died?

The Obituary clearly says he moved recently to Ohio and grew up in Atlanta.
Being more careful.

Low IQ

he’s dead mate

it’s just his family on his phone

i would send his instagram but that’s doxxing

the comments are full of people he knew irl saying rip

• Hmm...
Reactions: watah