Mirin2234 Life story Part (Story of a truly mental freak of nature)

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
A few users wanted me to tell my story which I will do as to never bring it up in threads again I may as well get it all out, but get ready it will be very long and in depth many threads.I am going to start from before I was born and go all the way to now at almost 17.

I am the result of an Indian male and a white female reproducing. My father is 47 years old and was born in New Dehli, India. From what my aunts have told me he showed violent tendencies of beatng them up when they were growing up. My dad always had somewhat behavioral problems from childhood. He was often disciplined with beatings, and now resents his father and had talked about how he wishes to kill and torture him as a fantasy, but Granpa is in India now lol.
`. My mom was born in Cincinnati ohio the youngest of 4 children. She grew up in a small town called Poland,Ohio. I never met my moms parents until age 15 which I will elaborate on in a later series. They had a standard normal American upbringing, but apparently she was molested as a child.
My parents met on a dating site for Indian grooms to get married(IKR). My dad came to the USA in 1999. My moms side was ok with her marrying an Indian, but my dads side thought my mom was mentally unstable. My parents had a bad fight and brokeup, but my father told his sob story of how he was molested on the bus in New deli at 14 and they got back together. If only I wasn't born.
I was born the first child of the parents in 2003 in Detroit,Michigan. My parents immediately started moving all around the country, a theme that would be apparent throughout my teenage years. My mom always felt isolated and admit she felt broken after this incident. When I was a little baby my dad wouldn't let my mom leave the house if I was in it while he wasn't home. My mom left me alone to take a walk and when she came back my dad was very drunk and started beating her and then broke her Grandma's family artifact rocking chair and told her" You are nothing and I will make sure you will always be nothing, you White trash bitch". She told me she had a psychotic break and start hearing voices. I would like to add my mom was on Risperidone an antipsychotic and Lexapro an SSRI and another SSRI I forgot 3 months before her pregnancy with me.
When she came out they stayed together. I would eventually have my first memories where I would spend most of my life. Atlanta GA.Ah the good old racist south growing up as a mixed kid. lovely combo indeed. My dad cared about education and at this point he had somewhat decent finances. I was enrolled at an All white private school JFl. literally small and all white except for one Indian girl. I was always different as a kid and was the biggest troublemaker in the school. I would disrespect the teacher be loud in class and aggressive with the other kids. I was always in detention. All my teachers wanted to get me tested even at young age but my Indian dad wouldn't let them and would just yell at me and be physical. I was hyperactive and always stayed up late. Ill admit my dad was always traveling for work so Monday through Friday it was just me my mom and my sister. I will talk about my sister in another thread. as a kid I was never taught discipline;ine so I would always hit and yell at my mom to get what I wanted. I never had friends but my parents never enrolled me in shit outside of school. I loved violent video games like COD from a young age and would imitate it in school and teachers had conference about my drawings quite a few time LOL. I exhibited some signs of autism from young age such as toe walking, very restricted diet(would only eat chicken tenders and stuff meat related and fruits, never a single vegetable from 5-11)I loved junk food. I was always in and out of trouble my entire life as I could recall later with the law. Despite all this I wish I could go back in time.
Around 8 is when I really started to have problems summer going into 4th grade I became extremely depressed for no reason and I guess I pout it on this idea that since I got kicked in the balls I would never have kids. This idea haunted me severely I would cry all day and changed from who I was, but my parents never got me help at all. They thought it was gods destiny for me. My Indian side of the family is only family my dad would let me see, lol but now he won't even let me see them. My older male cousin didn't like me cause I would always hit him and steal his stuff he was 5 years older than me. I really liked to antagonize when I was a little kid. I had a fear of the dark so I would always sleep with my dad when he was home , he was my hero the person I looked up to the most in life back then. I would always trust him and wanted to make him proud. When he wasn't home I would stay up at night fantasying about COD and coming up with war scenarios in my head. I also really like transformers. My mom got me my first airlift gun at 8 and I would practice shooting birds in my neighborhood with it cuz it was fun lol. I liked to dress up in my mask run around the neighborhood and imagine I was a soldier like COD. The next chapter of my life would happen when I hit puberty and at the exact same time left everything I had ever known and started a new school at 10.
@CopeKilla

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 1680, Warlow and 6 others
oh shit meant to tag @Copemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Copemaxxing
Not a single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6572
so you are like 20 yo rn?

sad shit and i am diagnosed with non organic psychosis btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 6572
Let me know if you guys wanna see more it gets more and more bizarre.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
A few users wanted me to tell my story which I will do as to never bring it up in threads again I may as well get it all out, but get ready it will be very long and in depth many threads.I am going to start from before I was born and go all the way to now at almost 17.

I am the result of an Indian male and a white female reproducing. My father is 47 years old and was born in New Dehli, India. From what my aunts have told me he showed violent tendencies of beatng them up when they were growing up. My dad always had somewhat behavioral problems from childhood. He was often disciplined with beatings, and now resents his father and had talked about how he wishes to kill and torture him as a fantasy, but Granpa is in India now lol.
`. My mom was born in Cincinnati ohio the youngest of 4 children. She grew up in a small town called Poland,Ohio. I never met my moms parents until age 15 which I will elaborate on in a later series. They had a standard normal American upbringing, but apparently she was molested as a child.
My parents met on a dating site for Indian grooms to get married(IKR). My dad came to the USA in 1999. My moms side was ok with her marrying an Indian, but my dads side thought my mom was mentally unstable. My parents had a bad fight and brokeup, but my father told his sob story of how he was molested on the bus in New deli at 14 and they got back together. If only I wasn't born.
I was born the first child of the parents in 2003 in Detroit,Michigan. My parents immediately started moving all around the country, a theme that would be apparent throughout my teenage years. My mom always felt isolated and admit she felt broken after this incident. When I was a little baby my dad wouldn't let my mom leave the house if I was in it while he wasn't home. My mom left me alone to take a walk and when she came back my dad was very drunk and started beating her and then broke her Grandma's family artifact rocking chair and told her" You are nothing and I will make sure you will always be nothing, you White trash bitch". She told me she had a psychotic break and start hearing voices. I would like to add my mom was on Risperidone an antipsychotic and Lexapro an SSRI and another SSRI I forgot 3 months before her pregnancy with me.
When she came out they stayed together. I would eventually have my first memories where I would spend most of my life. Atlanta GA.Ah the good old racist south growing up as a mixed kid. lovely combo indeed. My dad cared about education and at this point he had somewhat decent finances. I was enrolled at an All white private school JFl. literally small and all white except for one Indian girl. I was always different as a kid and was the biggest troublemaker in the school. I would disrespect the teacher be loud in class and aggressive with the other kids. I was always in detention. All my teachers wanted to get me tested even at young age but my Indian dad wouldn't let them and would just yell at me and be physical. I was hyperactive and always stayed up late. Ill admit my dad was always traveling for work so Monday through Friday it was just me my mom and my sister. I will talk about my sister in another thread. as a kid I was never taught discipline;ine so I would always hit and yell at my mom to get what I wanted. I never had friends but my parents never enrolled me in shit outside of school. I loved violent video games like COD from a young age and would imitate it in school and teachers had conference about my drawings quite a few time LOL. I exhibited some signs of autism from young age such as toe walking, very restricted diet(would only eat chicken tenders and stuff meat related and fruits, never a single vegetable from 5-11)I loved junk food. I was always in and out of trouble my entire life as I could recall later with the law. Despite all this I wish I could go back in time.
Around 8 is when I really started to have problems summer going into 4th grade I became extremely depressed for no reason and I guess I pout it on this idea that since I got kicked in the balls I would never have kids. This idea haunted me severely I would cry all day and changed from who I was, but my parents never got me help at all. They thought it was gods destiny for me. My Indian side of the family is only family my dad would let me see, lol but now he won't even let me see them. My older male cousin didn't like me cause I would always hit him and steal his stuff he was 5 years older than me. I really liked to antagonize when I was a little kid. I had a fear of the dark so I would always sleep with my dad when he was home , he was my hero the person I looked up to the most in life back then. I would always trust him and wanted to make him proud. When he wasn't home I would stay up at night fantasying about COD and coming up with war scenarios in my head. I also really like transformers. My mom got me my first airlift gun at 8 and I would practice shooting birds in my neighborhood with it cuz it was fun lol. I liked to dress up in my mask run around the neighborhood and imagine I was a soldier like COD. The next chapter of my life would happen when I hit puberty and at the exact same time left everything I had ever known and started a new school at 10.
@CopeKilla
english is your first language?
Keep posting I wull read when Im bsck home

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Stay strong bro

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6572
Thanks for tagging me in your life story bro, even if it’s accidentally. I’m just gonna grab a quick shower, put my robe on and put the kettle on then enjoy this read with a nice cup of tea. Hopefully it will be interesting

• +1
Reactions: xefo and BigBoy
Ok I’m done, very interesting story, I would like to keep up with future editions, can you tag me in the upcoming chapters

• +1
Ok I’m done, very interesting story, I would like to keep up with future editions, can you tag me in the upcoming chapters
Tag me too

• +1
Yessir It gets freak tho around when I hit puberty might disturb you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 6572
please tag me in ur posts i’m invested in your storyline

• +1
tag me as well bro, like I said, you gotta move on from this shit no matter how damaging it has been

• +1
tag me as well bro, like I said, you gotta move on from this shit no matter how damaging it has been
Will do and thank you my dream is to live with a girl I love out west in Colorado or Arizona and have a few close friends and be in touch with nature and just enjoy life and come to terms of everything that has happened.

didn’t read ngl but I hope ur situation gets better . U sound depressed by ur post titles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Introvertednarc and Deleted member 6572

@CopeKilla
I wasnt sure whether I was reading Looksmax.me post or Elliot Rodger manifesto

tag me btw

• +1
I wasnt sure whether I was reading Looksmax.me post or Elliot Rodger manifesto

tag me btw
A few of my other story times about drug fights and being sent away are already up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I overdosed on ur Autism op

• So Sad
brutal boring story man

If story isn’t an elaborate larp, op is one of the few legit damaged people on this forum kek

wish u all the best in the future

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926