Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

5'10pilled + leanbulking
20211031 233515
20211031 233640

Inb4 "Not actual bone growth btw" ik its just tissue swelling

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
Bonesmashing works i had alot of fights growing up and used to hit my wall till there was blood everywhere

but you will have permanent swollen looking bones so i suggest not to do it on ur face

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Bonesmashing works i had alot of fights growing up and used to hit my wall till there was blood everywhere

but you will have permanent swollen looking bones so i suggest not to do it on ur face
Cant i just bonesmash where its uneven to make it even?

Cant i just bonesmash where its uneven to make it even?
You probably can but you need to be careful anyways bonesmashing isnt easy you need to actually hit really hard which can deform the place

You probably can but you need to be careful anyways bonesmashing isnt easy you need to actually hit really hard which can deform the place
How hard do i need to hit. I got a hammer

• JFL
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
How hard do i need to hit. I got a hammer
Have you ever punched something as hard as you can? maybe that hard

but if you hit lightly it will just harden your bones a little and not make them bigger, or the process really slow

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Have you ever punched something as hard as you can? maybe that hard

but if you hit lightly it will just harden your bones a little and not make them bigger, or the process really slow
Ok, ill make sure to bonesmash harder

Bro your face looks fine all you need to work is on your body now
Yep, i am working on my body.

Started doing every softmaxx i can to grow my frame

I’m 2.5 months in in bonesmashing the brow ridge, chin, jawline, cheekbones, undereyes. I’m seeing improvement. Can’t wait to see how I’ll look in a year ngl

I’m 2.5 months in in bonesmashing the brow ridge, chin, jawline, cheekbones, undereyes. I’m seeing improvement. Can’t wait to see how I’ll look in a year ngl
Lifefuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Oh btw, does bonesmashing hurt less over time?

how hard and how often do u do it?
Enough force so that I feel it hard, close ranged and hard, and every three days now, started with twice a week