Mirror mirror on the wall who's the chaddiest of them all (Me or exes bf)

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken
Right I came here for you lots opinion on me and my exes new boyfriend T.

It's a 2 part chad off, first part was decided on tinder, second part is down to you boys.

I've already put us both through tinder. On a completely fresh account and phone, put T through first deleted tinder and then did me. Results were over 24 hours so 3 swipe sessions (the first only got T 4 and 0 for me). Swiped right on 90%. Pics used were the 3 best I had to hand of both of us. Heights are T 6'1, me 6'4. Rest of bio empty.

T got 45 matches

I got 65 matches, a few first messages and a few superlikes

1-0 you cunt!

Over to you for ratings/opinions (T dark hair, me blonde):

20200422 131312
20200429 192226
20200429 203113
20200429 204417
20200429 203026
FB IMG 1587454426969
20200429 203158

Bonus pic of ex: Amazing girl, wife qualities. Broke up because I was a depressedcel with no job/libido who didn't have sex with her or take her out for about a year. You'll be pleased/upset to know, no cucking occured and she met new guy 3 months after.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Annihilator and Kingcel32
You mog him hard
Date me

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeek and Bewusst
Ooo a fellow Brit

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 17829, Subhuman Philtrum and 1 other person
Dude you look Chad as fuck on first picture, like 6 psl
And he looks ugly as hell on first picture 3.5psl (dark hair guy)

He looks not bad on other pictures

But you win this easily
You MOG him easily by 1-1.5psl

And I hate white blonde guys
-
By the way mirin hard that girl

How could you not fuck her every day...

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Dude you look Chad as fuck on first picture, like 6 psl
And he looks ugly as hell on first picture 3.5psl (dark hair guy)

He looks not bad on other pictures

But you win this easily
You MOG him easily by 1-1.5psl

And I hate white blonde guys
-
By the way mirin hard that girl

How could you not fuck her every day...

The fuck do you mean you hate white blonde guys. Did we hurt you?

That picture really softens her. Wasn't gonna do her dirty on a forum. She's the most robust slim girl I've ever seen. Heavy jaw and wide shoulders. Was never with her for her looks. Get approached by hotter girls irl semi regularly. The sex was amazing though. Depression is a bastard and can completely wreck your libido.

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Pravum
firstly its kind of sad that you have to do this
secondly why are you on this fucking forum

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, fogdart, Jew_Supremacist and 4 others
firstly its kind of sad that you have to do this
secondly why are you on this fucking forum

Don't really care if you think I'm sad. Got alot of info from forums like these to improve my looks. You jealous rat.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum
JFL @ being this aspie and JFL @ your GF’s subhuman face. She will shit out future IPD long midfacecels...I hate how easy females have it nowadays.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 6272
legit lol'd in real life at this. holy fuck.

Was getting it again anyway son. No better way to get a rate on him
JFL @ being this aspie and JFL @ your GF’s subhuman face. She will shit out future IPD long midfacecels...I hate how easy females have it nowadays.

Thinking you can judge a girl off one photo. Whilst also completely discounting personality.

Last edited:
You're easily a chad-lite. You def mog him to Death

I don't see any Chads here

You 5 '5 PSL your friend 3'5 - 4 your ex 3 '5PSL

he wins cuz ur blonde

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1934
you both look weak that girl needs an alpha tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
This is cringe man, why do you give a fuck?

• +1
Reactions: ClintWit60 and Effortless
The fuck do you mean you hate white blonde guys. Did we hurt you?

That picture really softens her. Wasn't gonna do her dirty on a forum. She's the most robust slim girl I've ever seen. Heavy jaw and wide shoulders. Was never with her for her looks. Get approached by hotter girls irl semi regularly. The sex was amazing though. Depression is a bastard and can completely wreck your libido.
He hates blond guys because his a pajeet ethnic who will forever be an incel and wants what you have jfl

depressedcel with no job/libido who didn't have sex with her or take her out for about a year. you sound boring OP

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
He’s busting her cheeks
Your posing as him on tinder

U tell me who won OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeek, ElySioNs, Effortless and 2 others
she met new guy 3 months after.

This means she was talking to him for at least 2 months before they got together.

They were probably fucking behind your back, so you are indeed a cuckhold OP :feelsokman:

also he mogs you, you only use pic bad pics of him and only good ones of you

RENT FREE IN YO HEAD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, adotsdot, fogdart and 1 other person
This means she was talking to him for at least 2 months before they got together.

They were probably fucking behind your back, so you are indeed a cuckhold OP :feelsokman:

also he mogs you, you only use pic bad pics of him and only good ones of you

View attachment 405163

3 months is a long time. I doubt OP got cucked.

Was getting it again anyway son. No better way to get a rate on him

Thinking you can judge a girl off one photo. Whilst also completely discounting personality.
Don’t mention personality here they really hate it because people here think if someone like you acted like a complete beta simp cuck it wouldn’t even matter

These pictures are poor quality. There isnt a singel good image of T here. Your both high tier normies with the UK slayer pheno. In pics 1 and 5 you mog but in pic 4 T mogs. Picture 3 makes you look bad. Additionally @softlysoftly if you actually planning on using this forum I think you need to learn forum etticate. Your not going to survive long if somebody saying they "hate blondes" gets you triggered.

These pictures are poor quality. There isnt a singel good image of T here. Your both high tier normies with the UK slayer pheno. In pics 1 and 5 you mog but in pic 4 T mogs. Picture 3 makes you look bad. Additionally @softlysoftly if you actually planning on using this forum I think you need to learn forum etticate. Your not going to survive long if somebody saying they "hate blondes" gets you triggered.

Those were legit the pics that he looks the best in. You don't need a perfect condition zoomed in dslr headshot to make a judgement. What do you mean by normie with a slayer pheno? The reactions I get aren't normie tier compared to anyone I know.

@averagejoe

nordic vs med you have better eyes and mouth

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
Where is the girl from?

It's a 2 part chad off, first part was decided on tinder, second part is down to you boys.

I've already put us both through tinder. On a completely fresh account and phone, put T through first deleted tinder and then did me. Results were over 24 hours so 3 swipe sessions (the first only got T 4 and 0 for me). Swiped right on 90%. Pics used were the 3 best I had to hand of both of us. Heights are T 6'1, me 6'4. Rest of bio empty.

T got 45 matches

1-0 you cunt!

View attachment 381968View attachment 381969View attachment 381975View attachment 381977View attachment 381972View attachment 381978View attachment 381976

Bonus pic of ex: Amazing girl, wife qualities. Broke up because I was a depressedcel with no job/libido who didn't have sex with her or take her out for about a year. You'll be pleased/upset to know, no cucking occured and she met new guy 3 months after.

Offcourse you mog him bro, and the girl isn't even that pretty you could do better.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and softlysoftly
definition of rent free

This is the cunt that tells you to workout and hates on you for being NEET jfl.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and softlysoftly
You’re already subhuman for wanting to wife up used goods :lul:

• Hmm...
no this was back in my junk food days eating all the tasty processed street food
Good times. What do you even eat now??
I can’t imagine it’d be any better than that though…

What do you even eat now??
I just do whole foods. If its meat I will like make sure it's lean and grass fed and grass finished. Veggies and fruits I get those that are from farmers markets im no extremist I just make sure to avoid processed calorie dense food and if I want extra calories I will up the fats by adding olive oil

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

T got 45 matches

1-0 you cunt!

View attachment 381968View attachment 381969View attachment 381975View attachment 381977View attachment 381972View attachment 381978View attachment 381976

You mog as the aryan god

• +1
You were way out of your exes league
Also mog your friend hard

• +1