• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer and rand anon
uhhhhh ltn probably just kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer, shogrim and 12 others
Hardmaxx needed change hair + grow beard other than that I think it’s over surgery needed

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
MTN you look normal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, 5'7 zoomer, rand anon and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72455
Mtn, lower thirds and hairline are falios

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mirrormogger, goodgamebro, moreroidsmoredates and 1 other person
Yet ur rotting here…….
Wouldn’t say rotting I’ve only been active today since my account was created a month or two ago, just because your experience on this forum is classed as rotting doesn’t mean mine is my friend

Wouldn’t say rotting I’ve only been active today since my account was created a month or two ago, just because your experience on this forum is classed as rotting doesn’t mean mine is my friend
Ok then why would you need to make an account here? Most user here are incels that struggle with their dating lifes so they have to cooe with looks. If you here then it must mean your ugly.

• +1
Reactions: smallman, IAMNOTANINCEL and mug
mtn, hide ur hairline

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksThinker, goodgamebro and arab_chink
Ok then why would you need to make an account here? Most user here are incels that struggle with their dating lifes so they have to cooe with looks. If you here then it must mean your ugly

Ok then why would you need to make an account here? Most user here are incels that struggle with their dating lifes so they have to cooe with looks. If you here then it must mean your ugly.
Just wanted steroid guidance + I enjoy the lookism community as much as it is brainrot plus some of the best of the best are actually somewhat educational

• JFL
Reactions: mug and arab_chink
Just wanted steroid guidance + I enjoy the lookism community as much as it is brainrot plus some of the best of the best are actually somewhat educational
Bros on hrt 💀

Theres nothing here usually interesting to look at, its just a bunch of shit threads talking about how attractive males are( which is gay), .is has better content. Also you can find better information on steriods with bodybuilding forums.

• +1
Reactions: mug
Theres nothing here usually interesting to look at, its just a bunch of shit threads talking about how attractive males are( which is gay), .is has better content. Also you can find better information on steriods with bodybuilding forums.
Reddit has better looksmaxxing advice

And team3d alpha has better bodybuilding advice

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
A bit cruel but I enjoy looking at ratings some r funny but yeah most r shitposts u right

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink
Reddit has better looksmaxxing advice

And team3d alpha has better bodybuilding advice
Some times reddit has good advice but i wouldnt put my finger on it since its most filtered by bluepilled cucks since its mainstreamed. You would a hardcore blackpilled forum for the holygrail of info.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and mug
Some times reddit has good advice but i wouldnt put my finger on it since its most filtered by bluepilled cucks since its mainstreamed. You would a hardcore blackpilled forum for the holygrail of info.
Blackpill is dumb unless ur really ugly…

Literally building muscle and getting bigger and leaner is best looksmax for 99% men

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: smallman and arab_chink
Blackpill is dumb unless ur really ugly…

Literally building muscle and getting bigger and leaner is best looksmax for 99% men
Sorta true but i would argue that blackpill is mostly in america. Other countries go with their own cultures since they havent really been jewified

• +1
Its not incels.is tho, its just looksmax.org. Although alot of users here are incels many are here just to improve their appearance

• +1
Reactions: arab_chink and mug
Its not incels.is tho, its just looksmax.org. Although alot of users here are incels many are here just to improve their appearance
Your right, but i bet you no one here good looking enough would ever spend their life here. Its only the normiefags who brags about their high body count mtb slays

• +1
Reactions: smallman and mug
Ltn because you’re fat
Whats my bodyfat estimated

When I was lean like 15 lbs leaner I got iois from hot girls so I aint worried bout nothing 😂

When I was lean like 15 lbs leaner I got iois from hot girls so I aint worried bout nothing 😂
20+ so yeah lose weight

• JFL
No appeal but MTN
You need cheekbone implants, bigger lips and a bigger lower third, your body looks gross rn your face looks too small for the size of your body, try growing beard.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, Costcosuperstore and mug

blackpill is cope confirmed

• +1
a subhuman with a decent physique will not benefit him

No appeal but MTN
You need cheekbone implants, bigger lips and a bigger lower third, your body looks gross rn your face looks too small for the size of your body.
Thanks for the compliment?