@Nosecel9000 = low iq.

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
if you are gl you are gl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SA7, Vitruvian, Deleted member 2205 and 5 others
damn bro, there is fucking 100000 threads about same
just take a fucking video of yourself from different perspectives, lighting, distance with good camera and u will know how you really look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and InZayn
Yes because no lens distortion.

However you can get too used to your reflection and so you don't notice your asymmetries, so looking at a 'true mirror' is also useful.

mirror shows the true version, but it's reversed. try to use some true mirrors, or use two of them.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
LENS

Distort

I'm just going to leave this here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
damn bro, there is fucking 100000 threads about same
just take a fucking video of yourself from different perspectives, lighting, distance with good camera and u will know how you really look
It's so easy too. I don't get why PSL autists are making it such a big deal.

I look way better in the mirror than on selfies

I heard the mirror perspective is more realistic IRL
Is that true?
Only way to actually know how you look is getting someone to record you from all angles while you're doing stuff

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
no diffrence still subuman. Lens distortion don't take away any psl point to make a diffrence
That guy is subhuman? Lol what are you smoking?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
He is subhuman. 4 psl
You must be trolling. Here is an animated reference of the above image in case your brain isn’t capable of making comparisons of the images.
D0EB2C75 0FFB 4196 9BBB 0DE20B9BFBD9

If this guy is 4 PSL could you post a picture of someone else that is 4 PSL, and then post a picture of someone that’s 5 PSL?

You must be trolling. Here is an animated reference of the above image in case your brain isn’t capable of making comparisons of the images.
View attachment 108396

If this guy is 4 PSL could you post a picture of someone else that is 4 PSL, and then post a picture of someone that’s 5 PSL?
I don't have pics of someone 5 psl. I can say it's above averge dude like you will see 2-3 guys out of 10 that are 5 psl.

Mirror distorts you as well. My bathroom door has two mirrors with a gap in between. In one mirror I look normal, in the other one I like narrower. When I went to Lowe's and passed through the mirror section, I looked very different in every single one of them.

Mirror distorts you as well. My bathroom door has two mirrors with a gap in between. In one mirror I look normal, in the other one I like narrower. When I went to Lowe's and passed through the mirror section, I looked very different in every single one of them.
Nothing is real then. What even is existence if you don’t know what you truly look like?

Rip your eye balls out and see yourself

Get a true mirror.
No distortion, no flipped image, 3D like real life