mirrors or cameras

Lycan

Lycan

15 y/o trying to ascend by 21
the reason im so insecure about my face is because of my phone camera. i open my phone camera and i see a fucking giga subhuman with fat cheeks and acne, but when i walk past my mirror? i honestly don't look too bad tbh. i look pretty presentable in the mirror, some would say i even look decent or good, but my phone camera makes me think otherwise. who do i trust more?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and thecel
my acne doesn't look as bad in the mirror at all, and my face looks thinner in the mirror for some reason

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

Mirror​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16530
Phone

• JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse
Mirror is the way you look. Cameras have lens distorsion.

• +1
Reactions: Drew, cutecel, Deleted member 16530 and 2 others
Nope your own mind making you belive that you are hotter then you actually are
It almost the same as when you look in the normal mirror, I'm telling you the difference is extremely small, meaning you can see some failos better but that's it. mirror>camera 1000%

• +1
Reactions: Drew, RoundHouse and sub5inchcel
It almost the same as when you look in the normal mirror, I'm telling you the difference is extremely small, meaning you can see some failos better but that's it. mirror>camera 1000%
Again its in the mind ask any male to rate himself in the mirror he will say 10 or a 9 so in the the mirror you will overrate yourself
its not cope
It is

come very close to mirror its the most accurate perception

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Drew, Deleted member 16530 and 1 other person
Again its in the mind ask any male to rate himself in the mirror he will say 10 or a 9 so in the the mirror you will overrate yourself

It is
That has nothing to do with what I just said:lul:, yes people overrate themselves ik

Camera will accentuate poor skin quality and facial asymmetry so it’ll make it seem worse than it is.
There’s also lens distortion to account for.
Mirror is generally more accurate assuming the lighting is good. You’ll also have to ensure that you’re looking at your face in its entirety in the mirror and not just focusing on a particular region that you like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10107, sub5inchcel and hebbewem

It is
no,i dont rate myself 10 or 9, and also, those who rate themselves 10 or 9 could also be because lighting+mirror and not mirror only

Camera will accentuate poor skin quality and facial asymmetry so it’ll make it seem worse than it is.
There’s also lens distortion to account for.
Mirror is generally more accurate assuming the lighting is good. You’ll also have to ensure that you’re looking at your face in its entirety in the mirror and not just focusing on a particular region that you like.
yeah

no,i dont rate myself 10 or 9, and also, those who rate themselves 10 or 9 could also be because lighting+mirror and not mirror only
Its normal behavior to overrate themself in the mirror

Flash taken from far away

Phone selfie cameras should come with warnings like cigarette packets that the lens distortion can lead to mental illness

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and cutecel
Try observing yourself from the phone by holding it away further, up close lens distortion probably fucks certain features up.

Mirror is how you truly look, even to others, just stand together with some by a mirror, look at their reflection and them then, they look the same

Mirror is cope because you see yourself 3x more attractive in the mirror
Your brain tricks you

Take a mirror selfie

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot