Misconcepetions about Elliot Rodger

Innocence isn't subjective. They didn't do anything to harm him and were just living with the cards they were given, never were criminals or hurt others extremely etc. You think like an aspie 13 year old.

I never virgin shamed you.
Dude enough with the bs excuses you just hate incels I get it. Explains why you have 0 self awareness with arguing. "You think like an aspie 13 year old" = saying im a virgin at the end of the day

You haven't said shit asides from opinions yet again shame me despite saying jack shit yourself.

You have a deep hatred towards incels which I do not understand as you are on .me

and don't give me this "im here to looksmax" bs, you are in offtopic.

the term mentalcel implies that with your current looks, you could get laid by just being NT. when you suggest he needs surgery, that means that his current looks level is not good enough. you actually disproved your own argument you stupid fuck
He objectively could've looksmaxxed easily (even non surgery wise) and getting into a much healthier mental state would've allowed him to easily be in a relationship if he moved. You're just misunderstanding me on purpose

no, you define it first asshole.

They didn't do anything to harm him and were just living with the cards they were given, never were criminals or hurt others extremely etc. .
genuinely 9 year old level verbal iq

He objectively could've looksmaxxed easily (even non surgery wise) and getting into a much healthier mental state would've allowed him to easily be in a relationship if he moved. You're just misunderstanding me on purpose
He still would have missed teen love anyway due to being in California in his teenage years. You cant just undo years of bullying and injustices with some foreign hoes. If he moved wtf would he do? I doubt he would make much money. He was completely fucked. You can't say do x and y with an outsiders perspective.

Dude enough with the bs excuses you just hate incels I get it. Explains why you have 0 self awareness with arguing. "You think like an aspie 13 year old" = saying im a virgin at the end of the day
Making fun of your aspie 13 year old level understanding of the world is not virgin shaming, you are just trying to make it seem like I'm bullying you.

You haven't said shit asides from opinions yet again shame me despite saying jack shit yourself.

You have a deep hatred towards incels which I do not understand as you are on .me
They are not opinions, they're observations anyone can make.

You're trying to make me out as a cyberbully even though I've never even insulted you on a personal level

you're a mentalcel if you can just looksmax and move to another location? and you literally suggested surgery, it seems you're backtracking

jfl nice job moving the goalposts. by your logic literally every non deformed white incel is a mentalcel because they could just go to SEA
Innocence isn't subjective. They didn't do anything to harm him and were just living with the cards they were given, never were criminals or hurt others extremely etc.
jfl, so as long as you aren't a criminal, or hurt others "extremely", you're innocent? who defines "extremely"? even that is subjective. once again you've contradicted yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
He still would have missed teen love anyway due to being in California in his teenage years.
same situation many people have gone through

If he moved wtf would he do? I doubt he would make much money. He was completely fucked. You can't say do x and y with an outsiders perspective.
He was upper middle class at worst, as you said. He could've easily moved to another place in the US even with more people who look like him.

You're trying to make me out as a cyberbully even though I've never even insulted you on a personal level
calling him an "aspie" and a "basement dweller" is an insult. nice try

• +1
even that is subjective. once again you've contradicted yourself.
it's not subjective nor did I contradict myself

you're a mentalcel if you can just looksmax and move to another location? and you literally suggested surgery, it seems you're backtracking
That is not what backtracking is because it literally aligns with what I said.

by your logic literally every non deformed white incel is a mentalcel because they could just go to SEA
That is not my logic jfl

He was upper middle class at worst, as you said. He could've easily moved to another place in the US even with more people who look like him.
LOL his grandfather spent the family fortune and his father was broke as hell. Wtf was Elliot going to do with an English focused degree? Become a teacher and be envious of students? He was hardly middle class tbh.

calling him an "aspie" and a "basement dweller" is an insult. nice try
Those aren't insults because they're correct evaluations of his thinking process. He thinks like he is 13 discovering incel stuff for the first 2 months and you are acting like the opposite.

it's not subjective nor did I contradict myself
no it is, you literally used the phrase "extremely", which is subjective.
That is not what backtracking is because it literally aligns with what I said.
no, you said:
Objectively speaking, all he had to do was get a chin wing and rhinoplasty.
That is not my logic jfl
by saying ER could "just move", that implies he is a locationcel, not a mentalcel.

• +1
Those aren't insults because they're correct evaluations of his thinking process. He thinks like he is 13 discovering incel stuff for the first 2 months and you are acting like the opposite.
no, they are insults. nice try.

and I'm acting the opposite? elab? i though you would claim i'm the same

• +1
used the phrase "extremely", which is subjective.
it is not subjective, you can find the definition in 2 seconds by googling ''extremely definition''
by saying ER could "just move", that implies he is a locationcel, not a mentalcel.
sure, location-mentalcel. Both are objectively true for him. All he had to do to become well above average were those operations, lowering bodyfat (he was skinnyfat and bloated) and gymcelling - all were possible for him, but he thought he was truecel.

it is not subjective, you can find the definition in 2 seconds by googling ''extremely definition''

sure, location-mentalcel. Both are objectively true for him. All he had to do to become well above average were those operations, lowering bodyfat (he was skinnyfat and bloated) and gymcelling - all were possible for him, but he thought he was truecel.
Answer my question you piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
Elliot did gymcel, his genes were shit.

besides, he was a manlet, a hapa, and had an ugly face. there is no gym for your face, race, or height

and let's not forget he was a dicklet.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
and I'm acting the opposite? elab? i though you would claim i'm the same
You seem like a 30 year old who spent most of his time online on incel spaces for the last 10 years instead tbh. Two sides of the same coin.

• WTF
You seem like a 30 year old who spent most of his time online on incel spaces for the last 10 years instead tbh. Two sides of the same coin.
I wonder if my avi has anything to so with it lol

• +1
Because we are not brainwashed by society's rules and morals due to being outcast we think more logically

thats all you had to say

you think emotionally like a woman while shaming

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 4612
How then? Explain.
Because you're really naive with a simple thought process and the way you think is obvious you've not interacted with many people.
and let's not forget he was a dicklet.
could've easily found out how to fix that by searching online in 2014. Which ties into my point, he was a mentalcel. He didn't have bad bones at all so he wasn't even below 4.25psl, if that.

He was a legend apart from him killing. He could have made an impact on the incel community in a different way like with his manefesto. That was great he could have made money off that even

None of this has been emotionally driven in any way. Murderers of people who've done nothing wrong are bad.
Thats an opinion you idiot

A vegan could argue that because they eat meat then killing them would save more animals in theory as its an opinion

I think much more logically than you brain dead Eugene that has said NOTHING but opinions then shamed me when you were too retarded to think of anything else to say.

go fuck yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Thats an opinion you idiot

A vegan could argue that because they eat meat then killing them would save more animals in theory as its an opinion

I think much more logically than you brain dead Eugene that has said NOTHING but opinions then shamed me when you were too retarded to think of anything else to say.

go fuck yourself
This post was clearly emotionally driven. You're under 16 aren't you? The vegan argument isn't the same as what I'm saying because that's not an opinion, it's just wrong

I never virgin shamed you, calm down.

All I’m going to say is Elliot was fucked over by commiefornia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 2157, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
This post was clearly emotionally driven. You're under 16 aren't you? The vegan argument isn't the same as what I'm saying because that's not an opinion, it's just wrong

I never virgin shamed you, calm down.
Im pissed off because you ignore what I say and then shame me then deny shaming me like a woman and don't give a reason why. I wasted my time getting into an argument with a troll here.

• +1
Im pissed off because you ignore what I say and then shame me then deny shaming me like a woman and don't give a reason why. I wasted my time getting into an argument with a troll here.
I never ignored what you said, nor did I shame you. I literally just said your thinking process was evidently very dumb and childlike. I'm not trolling you.

I never ignored what you said, nor did I shame you. I literally just said your thinking process was evidently very dumb and childlike. I'm not trolling you.
Your thinking process is more dumb and childlike. You think like an 8 year old autistic special needs kid. You even use the term "cyberbullying" which proves this.

• +1
Your thinking process is more dumb and childlike. You think like an 8 year old autistic special needs kid. You even use the term "cyberbullying" which proves this.
No, your thinking process is literally identical to what a 12 year old-cel would be saying. You said I was cyberbullying you ultimately

No, your thinking process is literally identical to what a 12 year old-cel would be saying. You said I was cyberbullying you ultimately
:soy: :soy: :soy:

The reason why he looks weird to most people is because he was a half breed between an ugly american and an ugly malaysian woman, of course he wasn't going to end up looking amazing, if his mother had been a white american, then at least he could have been average looking like his father and he would have had some success. Disasters like ER is what happens when you SEAmaxx and end up having kids with those short women, you end up having kids who look worse than you do, so they are condemned to have a worse life than you had. This is why, when having kids, it's always better to have them with a hotter woman, because then they are guaranteed to have more success than you, or if you SEAmaxx, then you shouldn't reproduce with those women.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5522
Reminds me of this song I made

• +1
I've seen uglier dudes with pretty girls.
He's 2 years older than me so "things have changed" zoomer's fallacy is irrelevant.

Only thing I can't argue is Chadifornia. Dunno, don't live there. But it is very unlikely that all men are model tier in here.
The guy was indeed a mentalcel.

• WTF
I've seen uglier dudes with pretty girls.
He's 2 years older than me so "things have changed" zoomer's fallacy is irrelevant.

Only thing I can't argue is Chadifornia. Dunno, don't live there. But it is very unlikely that all men are model tier in here.
The guy was indeed a mentalcel.
He was easily in the bottom tier of males while 30% of males 18-30 have not had sex in the past year. Stop deluding yourself that he stood any chance.

You do not think logically at all.

None of this has been emotionally driven in any way. Murderers of people who've done nothing wrong are bad.
I agree with you. Killing people will not change human nature and hypergamy. It's pointless. Going ER is stupid.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
I agree with you. Killing people will not change human nature and hypergamy. It's pointless. Going ER is stupid.
Treating Elliot like trash, ignoring him, not allowing him to participate in what all the other youth his age are, denying him relationships was pointless also. Normies were just so hedonistic that they doomed him to suffer every single day. Was this not pointless? Doing this wouldn't change anything either aside from make him do what he did. Fuck normies and fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
@rightfulcel your a hapa as well like Elliot right?

• +1
Treating Elliot like trash, ignoring him, not allowing him to participate in what all the other youth his age are, denying him relationships was pointless also. Normies were just so hedonistic that they doomed him to suffer every single day. Was this not pointless? Doing this wouldn't change anything either aside from make him do what he did. Fuck normies and fuck you.
I had the same experience as him you retarded cuck. The only difference is that I chose looksmaxing and trying to improve my life rather than killing people that had nothing to do with my misery. If he atleast killed the chads that cucked him it would make some sense. He might have killed normies that were incels in denial. He should have killed chads atleast because they are the reason for his suffered. I'm also norwood 4 at 22 so you don't know shit

Screenshot 20200917 135537
Screenshot 20200917 135105

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
I had the same experience as him you retarded cuck. The only difference is that I chose looksmaxing and trying to improve my life rather than killing people that had nothing to do with my misery. If he atleast killed the chads that cucked him it would make some sense. He might have killed normies that were incels in denial. He should have killed chads atleast because they are the reason for his suffered.

View attachment 677587View attachment 677588
Not reading a word

Not reading a word
Yeah him killing wasn't the right thing to do he could have made an impact ln a different way. Like selling his manefesto

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998