Misery

britishbomber

britishbomber

Bronze
Joined
Jul 18, 2026
Posts
423
Reputation
161
IMG 4337

It sucks so much to have no friends throughout your whole childhood
I’m 16yo, never had friends in primary/elementary school , and then in secondary/highschool I got kicked out in my first year
Tried to go college at the start of September but I dropped out after two weeks because I js don’t fit in anywhere
sucks so much to see niggas with their beautiful girlfriends at Christmas time
Or out with their boys in the summer
Going to party’s and fucking girls
Experiencing life and living every day whilst I sit at home alone
I have experienced nothing and knowing other kids my age have friend groups and have sex with girls just makes me want to kill people
fuck this world
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
genuinely fuck you
this is all in your head your above average retard
 
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChudGod69, ragingmanlet and ethnic_coper67
View attachment 5700574
It sucks so much to have no friends throughout your whole childhood
I’m 16yo, never had friends in primary/elementary school , and then in secondary/highschool I got kicked out in my first year
Tried to go college at the start of September but I dropped out after two weeks because I js don’t fit in anywhere
sucks so much to see niggas with their beautiful girlfriends at Christmas time
Or out with their boys in the summer
Going to party’s and fucking girls
Experiencing life and living every day whilst I sit at home alone
I have experienced nothing and knowing other kids my age have friend groups and have sex with girls just makes me want to kill people
fuck this world
larp
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ChudGod69 and ragingmanlet
I miss that kind of misery
The kind where you are nice to me
But only in the evening
So I ask, am I just dreaming?

I love you so much that it's dripping
Dripping from my arms and such I'm sorry,
I know I'm too much
To love, to trust, I'm nothing, but
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
genuinely fuck you
this is all in your head your above average retard
looks isn’t everything
Everyone in my town hates me cuz I said I’m gonna rape people
(Not even joking)
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
View attachment 5700574
It sucks so much to have no friends throughout your whole childhood
I’m 16yo, never had friends in primary/elementary school , and then in secondary/highschool I got kicked out in my first year
Tried to go college at the start of September but I dropped out after two weeks because I js don’t fit in anywhere
sucks so much to see niggas with their beautiful girlfriends at Christmas time
Or out with their boys in the summer
Going to party’s and fucking girls
Experiencing life and living every day whilst I sit at home alone
I have experienced nothing and knowing other kids my age have friend groups and have sex with girls just makes me want to kill people
fuck this world
Move to South Asia and geo breed all the subhuman pan faces
 
  • +1
Reactions: britishbomber

Similar threads

TrueIntellectual
Replies
2
Views
34
TrueIntellectual
TrueIntellectual
thehand
Replies
2
Views
62
Dydargas_
Dydargas_
Surfsup
Replies
1
Views
32
TheSadAlbanian
TheSadAlbanian
hopelessmanlet32
Replies
9
Views
86
5ft2cutecel
5ft2cutecel
jeremyy
Replies
16
Views
139
jeremyy
jeremyy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top