Reactions: URL code, Ark, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
(I'm back home in the UK unfortunately)

nigga writes 0 first every thread so noone can

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Xangsane
we really missed your autism threads <333
Thank you so much
(I'm back home in the UK unfortunately)
I was in Korea on holiday. Already missing that place a lot ngl. Especially considering the culture shock and the fact I went very far for a holiday and coming back home to the UK feels like a jolt to the system.
At least Korea was more multicultural than originally thought especially Seoul with all the young black, white and brown students there.
nigga writes 0 first every thread so noone can
So does @Ritalincel
NOOOOO! Incel Killed Waifu
I mean Otis has now beaten Jova up, slapped her and left bruises all over her unfortunately
Screenshot 20231025 063634
Screenshot 20231025 063148

Any words?

• Woah
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 43403 and Ryldoo IS COPING
I'm hungry for porridge oats even though I don't like porridge

@Ryldoo IS COPING thots?

...CATEGORY 5 HURRICANE OTIS MAKES LANDFALL NEAR ACAPULCO MEXICO...

Satellite imagery indicates that Otis has made landfall near
Acapulco, Mexico around 125 AM CDT (0625 UTC). The maximum
sustained winds are estimated to be 165 mph (270 km/h), and the
minimum central pressure is estimated at 923 mb (27.26 inches). Otis
is a category 5 hurricane on the Saffir-Simpson Hurricane Wind
Scale.

SUMMARY OF 125 AM CDT...0625 UTC...INFORMATION
-----------------------------------------------
LOCATION...16.8 99.9W
ABOUT 5 MI...10 KM S OF ACAPULCO MEXICO
MAXIMUM SUSTAINED WINDS...165 MPH...270 KM/H
PRESENT MOVEMENT...NNW OR 345 DEGREES AT 10 MPH...17 KM/H
MINIMUM CENTRAL PRESSURE...923 MB...27.26 INCHES

What's blud yapping about

Nobody here cares about anything goin on in mexico bro

@WanderingBurro thoughts?

@apemaxxed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ark, aspiringexcel and Deleted member 43403
  • +1
Reactions: URL code and Xangsane
Well Dora I can't believe you are CHEATING on me with your own ugly cousin stupid Diego! I am back to talk about dora and me we are now engaged and getting married in 4 days. I love her now diego is living in my basement. I don't think diego will be there much longer he is going to die! But I will put him in a coffin. I'm back again! Dora is pregnant yay! We are getting married tomorrow. Diego is now dead not sadly. We are celebrating him being gone! I love Dora so much! Mr. and Mrs. McDonald-Marquez-Explorer. Tomorrow is gonna be the best day ever! I'm back again again! Me and Dora are now happily married! I hope are marriage will last atleast 3 weeks! We bought a mansion in Rome and her parents disowned her while they where giving a toast during the wedding because they hate me. I'm back again again again! Me and dora just came back from our honeymoon in Tokyo and now we are back to our new mansion in Rome. Dora also just had her baby but we thought she was early on in her pregnancy but she was actually 9 months pregnant when we found out. You couldn't tell because she goes to the gym 22 hours a day usually. One time she was working out in are gym and she passed out and we brought her to the hospital and she was in a coma for two weeks. We named are kid Jaxdora. She is ugly but we are happy. Dora fell out the window this morning and almost died but she landed on a old mattress but then cockroaches started crawling on her so then she bit them and took a nap on the old mattress. Dora says she wants to buy a crib for the baby but the baby is fine in the bath tub. Dora likes Italy which is why we now live in a 2 billion dollar mansion. Our Butler Jim Bob tried to kidnap dora but I then yelled at him and told him to finish cooking Chicken. I am now a father a husband and a billionare. I'm back again again again again! Why Dora WHY? Dora cheated on me with swiper. We are now getting divorced. I hate Dora so now I am dating Sandy Cheeks! I love Sandy so much! Dora is the worst person ever I loved her but she made me very mad and now we will never ever getting back together. Me and Sandy are engaged after I proposed in the mcdonald's drive thru at 2 am this morning. We are getting married tomorrow! Dora has custody of Jaxdora but I get the beautiful mansion in Rome. Me and Sandy are also now having a baby and she just found out she is 9 months pregnant and it is my baby. I hate Dora more than anybody in the whole world. Dora is a stupid cheater. I hate Swiper also! I'm Back again again again again again! We are now married and during the ceremony she went into labor. She gave birth to twins. There names are Jaxon Jr. McDonald-Cheeks and Cheeks McDonald-Cheeks. My wife Sandy is so so so amazing. We are so in love. I love Sandy McDonald-Cheeks. We went to our honeymoon in a taco bell. It was so fun. We live in Rome in my mansion. I'm back again again again again again again! Well I guess Sandy was also a cheater! We are filing for divorce because she cheated on me with Gary! Now I hate Dora and Sandy! I get the mansion the and Jaxon Jr. but Sandy gets Cheeks. I am now engaged to Marge Simpson. I proposed at a random middle school in Albany New York when I was stealing school cheeseburgers. I have now had two failed marriages. I'm back again again again again again again again. Me and Marge are now married. I have step kids now. Our honeymoon was in the hospital because Marge stepped on a rusty nail in Boston. She and our kids live in my mansion in Rome. She seems very loyal! Yesterday my ex Humptina Dumptina tried to shoot me but threw a rock at her. I love Marge a lot. MY kids are dead now. Rip children.

• JFL
  • +1
Well Dora I can't believe you are CHEATING on me with your own ugly cousin stupid Diego! I am back to talk about dora and me we are now engaged and getting married in 4 days. I love her now diego is living in my basement. I don't think diego will be there much longer he is going to die! But I will put him in a coffin. I'm back again! Dora is pregnant yay! We are getting married tomorrow. Diego is now dead not sadly. We are celebrating him being gone! I love Dora so much! Mr. and Mrs. McDonald-Marquez-Explorer. Tomorrow is gonna be the best day ever! I'm back again again! Me and Dora are now happily married! I hope are marriage will last atleast 3 weeks! We bought a mansion in Rome and her parents disowned her while they where giving a toast during the wedding because they hate me. I'm back again again again! Me and dora just came back from our honeymoon in Tokyo and now we are back to our new mansion in Rome. Dora also just had her baby but we thought she was early on in her pregnancy but she was actually 9 months pregnant when we found out. You couldn't tell because she goes to the gym 22 hours a day usually. One time she was working out in are gym and she passed out and we brought her to the hospital and she was in a coma for two weeks. We named are kid Jaxdora. She is ugly but we are happy. Dora fell out the window this morning and almost died but she landed on a old mattress but then cockroaches started crawling on her so then she bit them and took a nap on the old mattress. Dora says she wants to buy a crib for the baby but the baby is fine in the bath tub. Dora likes Italy which is why we now live in a 2 billion dollar mansion. Our Butler Jim Bob tried to kidnap dora but I then yelled at him and told him to finish cooking Chicken. I am now a father a husband and a billionare. I'm back again again again again! Why Dora WHY? Dora cheated on me with swiper. We are now getting divorced. I hate Dora so now I am dating Sandy Cheeks! I love Sandy so much! Dora is the worst person ever I loved her but she made me very mad and now we will never ever getting back together. Me and Sandy are engaged after I proposed in the mcdonald's drive thru at 2 am this morning. We are getting married tomorrow! Dora has custody of Jaxdora but I get the beautiful mansion in Rome. Me and Sandy are also now having a baby and she just found out she is 9 months pregnant and it is my baby. I hate Dora more than anybody in the whole world. Dora is a stupid cheater. I hate Swiper also! I'm Back again again again again again! We are now married and during the ceremony she went into labor. She gave birth to twins. There names are Jaxon Jr. McDonald-Cheeks and Cheeks McDonald-Cheeks. My wife Sandy is so so so amazing. We are so in love. I love Sandy McDonald-Cheeks. We went to our honeymoon in a taco bell. It was so fun. We live in Rome in my mansion. I'm back again again again again again again! Well I guess Sandy was also a cheater! We are filing for divorce because she cheated on me with Gary! Now I hate Dora and Sandy! I get the mansion the and Jaxon Jr. but Sandy gets Cheeks. I am now engaged to Marge Simpson. I proposed at a random middle school in Albany New York when I was stealing school cheeseburgers. I have now had two failed marriages. I'm back again again again again again again again. Me and Marge are now married. I have step kids now. Our honeymoon was in the hospital because Marge stepped on a rusty nail in Boston. She and our kids live in my mansion in Rome. She seems very loyal! Yesterday my ex Humptina Dumptina tried to shoot me but threw a rock at her. I love Marge a lot. MY kids are dead now. Rip children.

Dora was a scitzophrenic and boots was her emotional support monkey who couldn’t speak. Diego took advantage of his mentally ill cousin by routinely raping her while their fathers were drinking beer and mothers were making tamales.
For him, Dora was the wilderness waiting to be explored and oh explored he did...
As Dora couldn’t keep up with Diego’s high sex drive, she oftentimes dressed up boots in her clothes in order to fool Diego.
On his regular wilderness walks, Diego’s favorite things to do were to collect manure to analyze and find the perfect sticks to spank Dora with at night.
Her butt being sore from the spankings prevented her from sitting and eating at the dinner table so she had to adapt by eating Taco Bell leftovers in a dog bowl.
Swiper occasionally got into threesomes with Dora and Diego. He had a deal with Diego regarding ketamine. Swiper would swipe Dora’s scitzophrenic medications to trade with Diego for some ketamine. Diego would let Swiper sleep with his sweet Latina princesa sometimes because of a cuckhold fetish he had.
During her epileptic seizures, Dora found it especially difficult to get a good nights sleep as Boots refused to turn of the disco lights in their room as he was drunker than Swiper’s Irish cousin.
One day when Dora was taking a usual walk through the woods, Boots noticed she kept talking to a “Map” and “Backpack”. He quickly came to the conclusion that Dora wasn’t on her scitzophrenic meds. He immediately suspected Swiper.
Boots grabbed his AR-15 and marched off to deal with Swiper. He asked around and eventually found him at a brothel in the wild called “The Mud Hut”.
Surrounded by foxy sluts, Swiper thought he had a barrier. Little did he know he had never been more incorrect in his entire life. Boots locked eyes with the treacherous fox and opened fire.
The corpses of the whores layed across The Mud Hut. Swiper was nowhere to be seen. He was too quick. Tired and out of ammunition, Boots decided to rest and formulate a new plan. He stared at the mess he made. He completely ruined the interior of The Mud Hut. His eyes then focused on the bodies. “This better not awaken anything in me” he muttered under his breath. He slowly got closer to inspect the bloody bodies. The warmth was fleeting and he could sense it. It was a shame that their talents would be wasted as their bodies decayed to the point of becoming fertilizer. Then suddenly, a lightbulb had turned on in Boots’ mind. He figured that the only logical thing to do was not to let a perfectly dead hooker go to waste.
Slimy but satisfied, Boots decided to head home. He dragged his monkey feet through Dora’s living room where Dora’s father was passed out on the couch from an opioid overdose with nachos all over his shirt. Dora’s mother stood in the kitchen french kissing her husbands brother.
As Boots’ grabbed the door knob to his room, he heard creaking noises. He swung the door open and found Diego buttfucking Dora while shoved the tip of the Elmer’s Glue bottle up her nose.
Her confused eyes locked with Boots’ horrified ones. “Mi amore” he whispered. “Booooots please help me my butt is going to explotar!!”
As his heart raced, Boots saw red and tackled Diego. Dora semi fainted before she could put her pull ups.
“She’s mine!” Diego roared!
“She’s your cousin you DACA cunt!” Boots spit back.
They wrestled and fought for what seemed like hours as they matched in dick size and strength.
Just as it seems there would be no climax to the fight. Shots go off. Swiper stands in the doorway, his leg had been shot and bandaged up. Without hesitation he jumped and grabbed Diego’s bag which contained all the ketamine. “See ya later putas!” Swiper said with a smirk.

Boots stepped over Diego’s corpse. He had been shot several times around the cabeza. Dora slowly stood up and said to Boots. “My hero”.
A warm feeling came over Boots’ heart... and then penis. “Bend over, princesa” he whispered as Dora’s eyes slowly widened in horror.
The End

• +1
Dora was a scitzophrenic and boots was her emotional support monkey who couldn’t speak. Diego took advantage of his mentally ill cousin by routinely raping her while their fathers were drinking beer and mothers were making tamales.
For him, Dora was the wilderness waiting to be explored and oh explored he did...
As Dora couldn’t keep up with Diego’s high sex drive, she oftentimes dressed up boots in her clothes in order to fool Diego.
On his regular wilderness walks, Diego’s favorite things to do were to collect manure to analyze and find the perfect sticks to spank Dora with at night.
Her butt being sore from the spankings prevented her from sitting and eating at the dinner table so she had to adapt by eating Taco Bell leftovers in a dog bowl.
Swiper occasionally got into threesomes with Dora and Diego. He had a deal with Diego regarding ketamine. Swiper would swipe Dora’s scitzophrenic medications to trade with Diego for some ketamine. Diego would let Swiper sleep with his sweet Latina princesa sometimes because of a cuckhold fetish he had.
During her epileptic seizures, Dora found it especially difficult to get a good nights sleep as Boots refused to turn of the disco lights in their room as he was drunker than Swiper’s Irish cousin.
One day when Dora was taking a usual walk through the woods, Boots noticed she kept talking to a “Map” and “Backpack”. He quickly came to the conclusion that Dora wasn’t on her scitzophrenic meds. He immediately suspected Swiper.
Boots grabbed his AR-15 and marched off to deal with Swiper. He asked around and eventually found him at a brothel in the wild called “The Mud Hut”.
Surrounded by foxy sluts, Swiper thought he had a barrier. Little did he know he had never been more incorrect in his entire life. Boots locked eyes with the treacherous fox and opened fire.
The corpses of the whores layed across The Mud Hut. Swiper was nowhere to be seen. He was too quick. Tired and out of ammunition, Boots decided to rest and formulate a new plan. He stared at the mess he made. He completely ruined the interior of The Mud Hut. His eyes then focused on the bodies. “This better not awaken anything in me” he muttered under his breath. He slowly got closer to inspect the bloody bodies. The warmth was fleeting and he could sense it. It was a shame that their talents would be wasted as their bodies decayed to the point of becoming fertilizer. Then suddenly, a lightbulb had turned on in Boots’ mind. He figured that the only logical thing to do was not to let a perfectly dead hooker go to waste.
Slimy but satisfied, Boots decided to head home. He dragged his monkey feet through Dora’s living room where Dora’s father was passed out on the couch from an opioid overdose with nachos all over his shirt. Dora’s mother stood in the kitchen french kissing her husbands brother.
As Boots’ grabbed the door knob to his room, he heard creaking noises. He swung the door open and found Diego buttfucking Dora while shoved the tip of the Elmer’s Glue bottle up her nose.
Her confused eyes locked with Boots’ horrified ones. “Mi amore” he whispered. “Booooots please help me my butt is going to explotar!!”
As his heart raced, Boots saw red and tackled Diego. Dora semi fainted before she could put her pull ups.
“She’s mine!” Diego roared!
“She’s your cousin you DACA cunt!” Boots spit back.
They wrestled and fought for what seemed like hours as they matched in dick size and strength.
Just as it seems there would be no climax to the fight. Shots go off. Swiper stands in the doorway, his leg had been shot and bandaged up. Without hesitation he jumped and grabbed Diego’s bag which contained all the ketamine. “See ya later putas!” Swiper said with a smirk.

Boots stepped over Diego’s corpse. He had been shot several times around the cabeza. Dora slowly stood up and said to Boots. “My hero”.
A warm feeling came over Boots’ heart... and then penis. “Bend over, princesa” he whispered as Dora’s eyes slowly widened in horror.
The End

SHEEEEEEEIT