BrahminBoss

I drink YOUR milkshake 🥤
Ik I’ll never get it back unless trt

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and vermillioncorefan
my libido keeps increasing

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
some people might think their libido peaked at 15-16 rather than 17-20 probably because they had less to do/no job/less responsibilities therefore more time to fap also school to think about girls

im about to turn 18 and i get hornier
18-20 will be my peak and then at 21+ it will slowly go down as long as I stay healthy ofc

i couldn’t even get up to go to lunch after class my dick would be hard the whole time

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and BrahminBoss
im about to turn 18 and i get hornier
18 is also fine I didn’t really notice anything but looking back 18 was a bit less than 15. Definitely tho 18 it’s easy to get to 15 level w bit of cbd thc and lifting weights but actual 15 was insane . All neurons firing

18 is also fine I didn’t really notice anything but looking back 18 was a bit less than 15. Definitely tho 18 it’s easy to get to 15 level w bit of cbd thc and lifting weights but actual 15 was insane . All neurons firing
im a late bloomer like i once told you, still growing taller, still developing a beard + deeper voice etc. thc actually lowers your testosterone and libido i think the idea that it increases them is placebo

im a late bloomer like i once told you, still growing taller, still developing a beard + deeper voice etc. thc actually lowers your testosterone and libido i think the idea that it increases them is placebo
Thc may decrease in long term but short term definitely increases

that is also a placebo, you're talking out of ur ass
Nope, medical marijuana definitely increases it , maybe brick weed doesn’t idk haven’t tried

I used to be completely bricked for the entirety of pe (physical education) every day. We’d be on our feet for class the whole time too so I’d have to conceal my dick with my binder.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I used to be completely bricked for the entirety of pe (physical education) every day. We’d be on our feet for class the whole time too so I’d have to conceal my dick with my binder.
Dravidian bvll

• JFL
Reactions: hello12344
i get random boners throughout the day tbh but i dont feel horny :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dehydrated and BrahminBoss
Nope, medical marijuana definitely increases it , maybe brick weed doesn’t idk haven’t tried
The studies that say it increases it say it is reported to increase it