Miss my old .me bros

0hMan

0hMan

germano-gaelic gaunche - modcel
Staff
Many good users lost to time, or banned for reasons that weren't all that good. That RNC guy, bobbu flay (miss him especially), markcorrigan, klutchpurrp, vidyacoper, recessedprettyboy, doctorlooksmax, streege, personalityinkwell, 2peasinapod, 6ft5manlet (his ascencion is lifefuel), the list goes on. Even the old mods! More than anything, however I miss bobbu flay. Realest guy there was, put me on to a lot of good music way back when. Pretty much only @MakinItHappenOhRite and @LiterallyNightwing remain from the classic days.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: anthony111553, SteveRogers, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
@gamma Wya?

• +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
What happened to mrz

• +1

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo and LampPostPrime
Aren't you like 16 so you're saying you've been rotting here since 14 years old, good god

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zonar, Amadeus, horizontallytall and 3 others
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and UndiagnosedSchizo
Many good users lost to time, or banned for reasons that weren't all that good. That RNC guy, bobbu flay (miss him especially), markcorrigan, klutchpurrp, vidyacoper, recessedprettyboy, doctorlooksmax, streege, personalityinkwell, 2peasinapod, 6ft5manlet (his ascencion is lifefuel), the list goes on. Even the old mods! More than anything, however I miss bobbu flay. Realest guy there was, put me on to a lot of good music way back when. Pretty much only @MakinItHappenOhRite and @LiterallyNightwing remain from the classic days.
Who were u? Ur account was made at the end of 2022 did u have an older one u deleted?

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and UndiagnosedSchizo
They are all here with their ALT accounts

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster and UndiagnosedSchizo
JoinedDec 29, 2022

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet and Manletmachine
many of those names are already back on alts lurking

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Krakowski, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
vidya the black niga and streege the sand niga

joined just about 2023 lmao

They moved on anon, you should too...

Anon doesn't fit here, this isn't a chanboard.
It's still necessary to move on, I identify a lot with what you said... You want the good old days to come back, to able to talk with them, but it just won't be the same...

In 2014 I had some good friends in a online game, we lost contact for years, I managed to talk to him in 2020 after a long search... But he just ignored the fuck out of me... After that day, I managed to move on with my life... Anon.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Amadeus, TsarTsar444, incel194012940 and 2 others
I cant believe that people really have that community feeling here. I just know about 10 users here and I only know what surgerys the planned or did. and where they are from lol

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
i'd ridicule you, but i know how brutal incel forum nostalgia is

i could start crying just by reminiscing about my beginning on lookism in january 2017 and all the posters i first interacted with

I cant believe that people really have that community feeling here. I just know about 10 users here and I only know what surgerys the planned or did. and where they are from lol
Back in the day it used to be more close-knit. Everybody knew everybody.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and extremchange628181
Omg lol Crazy but when was that? when did this forum even open?

i'd ridicule you, but i know how brutal incel forum nostalgia is

i could start crying just by reminiscing about my beginning on lookism in january 2017 and all the posters i first interacted with
2016 /r9k/ was kino.

Omg lol Crazy but when was that? when did this forum even open?
In 1996, this is why every 2023cel says they've been lurking for a long time. In 1996 the internets were hard, so everybody waited until August 2023 to make an account.

• JFL
Reactions: extremchange628181

This is why i loved lookism

It was pretty dead and inactive, but you knew where everybody was coming from when they shared an opinion on something

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan

It was pretty dead and inactive, but you knew where everybody was coming from when they shared an opinion on something

Enjoy this lookism classic.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 41079 and Debetro

nice to meet you, my name is david I live in Spain specifically Asturias, im 17 years old and like playing football unfortunately i dont have friends to play with. I also play rocket league in my computer but again dont have any friends to play with. im currently at 12th grade and will get into stem since i lack contacts to get into law/finance. i love ice cream but dont like music. ama about me if you want.

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and Deleted member 41079
BTW @altruist what was your previous account?

nice to meet you, my name is david I live in Spain specifically Asturias, im 17 years old and like playing football unfortunately i dont have friends to play with. I also play rocket league in my computer but again dont have any friends to play with. im currently at 12th grade and will get into stem since i lack contacts to get into law/finance. i love ice cream but dont like music. ama about me if you want.
Wow OP, you actually look really good!

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
6ft5manlet vs cocainecowboy thread, never forget that

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan
6ft5manlet vs cocainecowboy thread, never forget that

I miss these sorts of insults.

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and TsarTsar444
@TsarTsar444 They will never know about "Asslid Dingus".

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and TsarTsar444