Miss Rajasthan auditions

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
. There's only one stacylite here while there are usually a dozen or more in western beauty pageants.

The best looking foid in the group.

IMG 20230625 154651 1
IMG 20230625 154624 1
IMG 20230625 154651 1

Tagging Rajasthani Bhau @OGJBSLAYER

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER
Vs Western pageants

Images   2023 06 25T160038290
Images   2023 06 25T155953874

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, Sub0, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
@BombayVikings rate them Bhai. Are they better looking than your exes?

🤣.... I'm Pakistani

Indians girls are pretty fucking ugly if l am being honest. Is this the best India can put out ?

Pakistani girls definitely fog

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, horizontallytall and Jason Voorhees
🤣.... I'm Pakistani

Indians girls are pretty fucking ugly if l am being honest. Is this the best India can put out ?

View attachment 2279832
all look alien in that collage. iranid punjabi girls fog doesnt matter india or pakistan thats the region where girls peak.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Jason Voorhees
🤣.... I'm Pakistani

View attachment 2279832
I think Pakistani girls and Indian girls look the same except for those dardic and iranid admixtured ones . Most foids IRL look like this but yea the average is ugly unfortunately.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I think Pakistani girls and Indian girls look the same except for those dardic and iranid admixtured ones . Most foids IRL look like this but yea the average is ugly unfortunately.
Only 3-5 % or 10% ( if l am being generous ) of Indian girls look similar to Pakistani girls. Even the Punjabi phenotype isn't common in India.

India is pretty diverse and big population wise. Pakistan has about 120-150 million foids compared to 800 million foids in India.

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister and Jason Voorhees
@OGJBSLAYER Western pajeet girls seem to be lot better looking for some reason. Maybe better diet, more stylemaxxed idk?

Screenshot 2023 04 25 00 17 35 55 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12
Screenshot 2023 04 25 06 56 30 81 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12 Screenshot 2023 04 25 00 20 59 77 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12 Screenshot 2023 04 25 00 19 55 36 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, OGJBSLAYER and horizontallytall
Only 3-5 % or 10% ( if l am being generous ) of Indian girls look similar to Pakistani girls. Even the Punjabi phenotype isn't common in India.

India is pretty diverse and big population wise. Pakistan has about 120-150 million foids compared to 800 million foids in India.
it depends on the region. I was mainly talking about the north indid phenotype. They look identical to Pakistani foids and that pheno is common in North West India.

all look alien in that collage. iranid punjabi girls fog doesnt matter india or pakistan thats the region where girls peak.
True but India doesn't have any iranid genes ( Inb4 you bring Hrithick Roshan, whose grandparents migrated from Pakistan )

As for Punjabi girls. Only 3 to 5 % of Indians are Punjabis.

But if l remember correctly, some South Indian states produce foggers as well. Take Aishwarya Rai who is from Karnataka.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 23558

I honestly had no idea that Pakistan is that big wtf, 230m people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and OGJBSLAYER
Bengal, Maharashtra, Punjab, Himachal and gujrat fog hard

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I honestly had no idea that Pakistan is that big wtf, 230m people
Pakistani Mullahs tell people Allah has destined everything. You don't need to use any protection

This is just a Muslim phenomenon tbh. Muslims love breeding

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Jason Voorhees
They are all so bleached, how come? Where's the shitskin?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: overtier1011
Pakistani Mullahs tell people Allah has destined everything. You don't need to use any protection
Brah I thought Pakistan is that medium place that barks at India I would've never imagined in my wildest dreams that you had 230m people over there. Damn, I guess this is why I see so many Pakis online and why when I call people paki they freak out and tell me no no! that's an insult! you can't say that especially as a white guy!

• +1

This is just a Muslim phenomenon tbh. Muslims love breeding
Pakistani Muslim man and his dozsn children who immigrated to UK. Ready to conquer the European soil. What a beautiful sight to see.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and OGJBSLAYER
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and WeiWei
Brah I thought Pakistan is that medium place that barks at India I would've never imagined in my wildest dreams that you had 230m people over there. Damn, I guess this is why I see so many Pakis online and why when I call people paki they freak out and tell me no no! that's an insult! you can't say that especially as a white guy!
We need 500 million people to wage Ghazva e Hind successfully and save our Indian Muslim brothers @Preston from Hindu @BrahminBoss dogs

• JFL
They all look the same nigga. Punjab, Rajashthan and Himachal neighbours. .
No bhai, Himachal looks white skin + yellow undertones like Persians or light skinned gooks. Same phenotype is present accross pajeetland but in lesser quantity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862 and Jason Voorhees
OP tag me for the miss delhi, miss bombay threads (when u make them) and thanks for not tagging me in this one cheers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, OGJBSLAYER and Jason Voorhees
All of them left swipes. Absolutely brootal pheno pill

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Jason Voorhees
All of them left swipes. Absolutely brootal pheno pill
OP tag me for the miss delhi, miss bombay threads (when u make them) and thanks for not tagging me in this one cheers
Miss Delhi and Miss Bombay are lot better looking ngl but I wanted to keep the comparison fair. Delhi and Mumbai girls don't represent curry foids.

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
Miss Delhi and Miss Bombay are lot better looking ngl but I wanted to keep the comparison fair. Delhi and Mumbai girls don't represent curry foids.
delhi girls fog insanely hard

• +1

This was peak tbh.

Last edited:
@OGJBSLAYER Western pajeet girls seem to be lot better looking for some reason. Maybe better diet, more stylemaxxed idk?

View attachment 2279843
View attachment 2279840View attachment 2279841View attachment 2279842
Better diet, Better fake-up skills... ( Don't underestimate the power of make up )

But l don't think there is a big difference. You will obviously find prettier girls on western social media circles, given the fact that they have to compete with white/asian/mena foids. Ugly people don't post their face.... online