Missing White Woman Syndrome strikes again

Brus Wane

Brus Wane

A Man Is 1 of 3 Things: Bull, Incel or Cuckold
I first learned about this phenomenon from ITV when he covered the Gabby Petito case. Looks like we've got another one
No way normal IQ normies don't get blackpilled when reading about it.
Really shows you how brutal this world is. Tons of males & ethnic females go missing all around the world on the daily yet if you're white it's such a fucking big deal. This British woman's news made my local news just because of JBW. Ragefuel how can I even cope.
That 16 y.o who got killed by the shark down under also made headlines ... though it wasn't a missing case
These chicks aren't even HTB they're just pure white with blue eyes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Roquefort and 1 other person
White= race with the highest smv
Woman= gender that is in demand

White woman= most valuable type human on this planet basically. Humans are lookists no matter how much they try to deny it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Mastermind, HarrierDuBois and 15 others

White woman= most valuable type human on this planet basically. Humans are lookists no matter how much they try to deny it.
The media is making it so obvious but no one wants to admit it. Clown fucking world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21736 and Roquefort
I first learned about this phenomenon from ITV when he covered the Gabby Petito case. Looks like we've got another one
No way normal IQ normies don't get blackpilled when reading about it.
Really shows you how brutal this world is. Tons of males & ethnic females go missing all around the world on the daily yet if you're white it's such a fucking big deal. This British woman's news made my local news just because of JBW. Ragefuel how can I even cope.
That 16 y.o who got killed by the shark down under also made headlines ... though it wasn't a missing case
These chicks aren't even HTB they're just pure white with blue eyes.
Meanwhile nobody cared about the drowned 86 year old man in Leeds

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Roquefort and 2 others
4000 Turks die in a day and no one bats an eye.
Over for nolifevaluecels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 21736, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others

Missing White Woman Syndrome​

A9e

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 21736 and NFA PB

yet they unironically dont value themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21736
  • JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
im even more invisible than them

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
yet they unironically dont value themselves
Wdym most have a gigainflated ego
White SWs charge triple or quadruple what locals charge in my country
people care immensely..

..because there were females among the victims
Any one of those females in the pile has a higher SMV than this entire forum squared
JBW = just be woman

4000 Turks die in a day and no one bats an eye.
Over for nolifevaluecels.
11Thousand now

And nobody gives a shit… even I don’t give a shit but I hope Turkey is ok they make nice food and their women like me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and LiteralCaucasian
seems like random question

yes much younger than my age
You said you were 40 but slept with a 19 year old. I figured that you must look at least 10 years younger

You said you were 40 but slept with a 19 year old. I figured that you must look at least 10 years younger
I see yes I agefrauded as 10 years younger, it was huge life fuel when she said she couldn't believe I was 28, I thought she had figured me out but it turns out she thought I looked much younger than 28

• +1
Reactions: klip11