MIT Study: Number of first messages based on height and attractiveness

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
uKeWlFW.png

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 3162, PrisonMike and 3 others
Height matters so fucking much but is essentially impossible to alter after adolescence. Unless you get LL, but even then you can only do so much before it looks uncanny and/or you can't properly run/walk after procedure.

Ideal height is 6'5-6'6 btw, at least where I live. Just tall enough to mog other tall men while not being too tall.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrisonMike, randomvanish, Deleted member 5187 and 2 others
Whaa
Look at me being 6'2 barefoot
6'3 in shoes
6'4 I shoes and lifts

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Alexanderr, SubhumanCurrycel and Moggy
Keep in mind these are frauded heights. What I mean by that is the guys who say they're 5'11" - 6'0" are very often 5'9" - 5'10" at best.

Females know this which is why 6'3" - 6'4"+ guys get the most messages because females figure that even if they're frauding, they can't be below 6'0".

If females had guarantee that the "6'0" guys really are legit 6'0" barefoot, they'd get the same amount of messages or just slightly less than very tall guys. Still, being 6'4" is better than being legit 6'0", there's no doubt about that.

Legit 6'0" barefoot is fairly tall IRL. Height is by far the most frauded feature.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, middayshowers, hairyballscel and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5187
Fuck my ethnic life ffs
6'2 is top 3.5% in height I am mirin so fucking hard
I dont think its 3.5% in my country
I think average male height is close to 6'

I dont think its 3.5% in my country
I think average male height is close to 6'
Its fucking over.
I get height mogged even when I fraud to 6'0.
I can only cope with gymaxxing but half the gym goers here are clearly blasting roids ffs at being natty tbh.

• So Sad
height 😢

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Ion really trust links after that guy claimed to be hacked

But I see nl and they are tall from what I saw in Amsterdam
Contains the average height at each age and the percentiles of each height. 6'2 should be just about 80th percentile.

• +1
Contains the average height at each age and the percentiles of each height. 6'2 should be just about 80th percentile.
I will take it
It's in the 80/20 rule

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635 and Alexanderr
Not a single incel thus far has managed to read the graph correctly, just lol @ the collective IQ of "looksmaxxing" forums.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
keep in mind there are way less attractive people the taller you get too

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Alright so as the graph shows... 5'7-5'8 men get about the same amount of matches as 5'5-5'6 men. Men below 5'5 struggle far more than other shorter men. From 5'7-5'8 to 5'9-5'10 provides the biggest jump in the percentage of first matches showing that this is where height starts to become less of a deal-breaker. 6'3 is ideal, getting about 15% more first messages than the 5'11 man, and about 30% more first messages than the 5'9 man. It is surprising to me that women don't value 5'8 that much over 5'5, showing that women with lenient height requirements skew the statistics because it is solely height lenient women accepting anyone under 5'9.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Moggy
good thing average height where I live is measly 5'8/5'9

Also, this appears to be a box plot. Forgive me because I have not taken the SAT in 2 years, but if this is a box plot (or whisker plot) that would mean that the upper extreme of the 6'6 women receives 50% more first messages than the upper extreme of the 5'4 women, which does not seem right. If the pink lines are a range of error than that would make more sense, but either way it is arranged kind of confusingly.

Keep in mind these are frauded heights. What I mean by that is the guys who say they're 5'11" - 6'0" are very often 5'9" - 5'10" at best.

Females know this which is why 6'3" - 6'4"+ guys get the most messages because females figure that even if they're frauding, they can't be below 6'0".

If females had guarantee that the "6'0" guys really are legit 6'0" barefoot, they'd get the same amount of messages or just slightly less than very tall guys. Still, being 6'4" is better than being legit 6'0", there's no doubt about that.

Legit 6'0" barefoot is fairly tall IRL. Height is by far the most frauded feature.
This is very true. I’m 6’5 barefoot (measured by a doctor) and I run into “6’3” guys all the time who are actually probably 6’1 If not a little shorter.