mitten squad is such a brutal case

Im pro looks and NT > height so it’s not height that’s the issue. @Lebgfinal
Then I have no idea what you're talking about when i'm a prettyboy and i'm so NT that I might actually be super sane which makes me so sane, everyone else is insane in comparison which in turn makes me seem abnormal.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
why are you changing your stance suddendly
I’ve never been a height piller nor a race piller like @St.TikTokcel suggests. However obviously being a MANLET is not a good thing since you are less of a man and get height mogged by females which is embarrassing. Also the fact that athleticism and multiple other beneficial factors correlate with height. Doesn’t mean it has to do with attracting women.

Just be gamer pill is bigger law than your coping race pill @St.TikTokcel btw. Gamers are all fakecel scum

Fuck gamers did you know non gamers are as rare as chads. I’ll prove this

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Then I have no idea what you're talking about when i'm a prettyboy am so NT that I might actually be super sane which makes me so sane, everyone else is insane in comparison which in turn makes me seem abnormal.
You’re just a gamer.

Just be gamer is law and will let you slay

• JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Im pro looks and NT > height so it’s not height that’s the issue. @Lebgfinal
yeah i agree with that sentiment as well. as long as you aren't manlet ( i consider manlet getting heightmogged by like most women/girls in your area or where you live), notice something about mainstream BP yters? they were all 5'11+, and im pretty sure i made a thread about this too. DBDR was 6'2 which is literally perfect male height yet he's still an incel. There's no 6'2 for your face

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
@Lebgfinal yea why do normies claim annoyingtv is so ugly. I don’t understand it he doesn’t look that ugly to me. He looks way better than someone like Jay z easily

@Lebgfinal yea why do normies claim annoyingtv is so ugly. I don’t understand it he doesn’t look that ugly to me. He looks way better than someone like Jay z easily
he is not ugly and nobody would think he is ugly if that wasn't a gimmick he uses to get likes and fame.
I do not give a shit about this guy

he is not ugly and nobody would think he is ugly if that wasn't a gimmick he uses to get likes and fame.
It’s not just a gimmick he’s been mocked for being ugly for years when I did my research. It’s been going on for a while.

Idk man I don’t understand why normies sometimes bully randoms like him. Is it because he’s nerdy and wears glasses?

It’s not just a gimmick he’s been mocked for being ugly for years when I did my research. It’s been going on for a while.

Idk man I don’t understand why normies sometimes bully randoms like him. Is it because he’s nerdy and wears glasses?
nobody would bully him irl
this is a unfunny gimmick about some tiktoker trying to get attention
reality is if he was not a tiktoker nobody would ever care about him
stop do something of your life instead of analizing this annoyingtv lol

nobody would bully him irl
this is a unfunny gimmick about some tiktoker trying to get attention
reality is if he was not a tiktoker nobody would ever care about him
stop do something of your life instead of analizing this annoyingtv lol
He’s not a tiktoker he was a YouTuber who’s been around since 2014 lmfao