Mix all the pills

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
You need to be attractive, you need to be dominant and alpha and also need to be funny and confident. These 3 will make your life happier and fulfilling. Funny/alpha chad > everything else
Being NT is so important once you’re above average. So many weak minded men that are crying over the blackpill. If these aspies became psl gods most of them wouldn’t even be happy. It’s like when you wanted something as a kid so bad but once you got it you felt numb.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, johncruz12345, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Cope when I'm good looking I will sit there and women will think I'm just shy instead of creepy.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Suave, Danish_Retard and Looks234
Ok. Being NT and personality matters a lot for normies. But it matters less as you become more chad/incel. More incel, personality becomes useless. More chad, personality becomes icing on the cake and doesn't really matter.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Cope when I'm good looking I will sit there and women will think I'm just shy instead of creepy.
She’ll think your boring after awhile. Of course she’ll still want to fuck you tho

Have you ever met a boring Stacy?
Ugly girls are naive and stupid. Pretty girls are cute and innocent.
I have notice this last month when I met up with a girl I knew. I discover she is a pretty cool and kind person. But I always thought she was stupid because she is ugly.