Mixed-babymaxxing (Non-whites GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
This is essentially a form of nichemaxxing, and it's def effective to a certain degree.

As an ethnic, be HTN+, decent height, and socialcirclemaxxed.

A small minority of women (I find this more true the more attractive she is actually) will fetishize mixed babies, thinking that they're objectively cuter and more exotic (which I think is a solid fact, women's intuition when it comes to babies and attractiveness is pretty legit).

Pursue these women.

It's better than something like thugmaxxing or kpopmaxxing cuz u still interact with normal girls who aren't deranged or mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
wtf is this awkward ass post. how are u meant to find these women. i guess I’ll just look for the fat mentally ill women with blue hair

This is essentially a form of nichemaxxing, and it's def effective to a certain degree.

As an ethnic, be HTN+, decent height, and socialcirclemaxxed.

A small minority of women (I find this more true the more attractive she is actually) will fetishize mixed babies, thinking that they're objectively cuter and more exotic (which I think is a solid fact, women's intuition when it comes to babies and attractiveness is pretty legit).

Pursue these women.

It's better than something like thugmaxxing or kpopmaxxing cuz u still interact with normal girls who aren't deranged or mentally ill.
If I'm a white passing ethnic with blue eyes who wants a darker but still mixed baby who should I go for?

wtf is this awkward ass post. how are u meant to find these women. i guess I’ll just look for the fat mentally ill women with blue hair

Uni, work,

it's given that u have a decent social circle

height is everything

Tf? That’s so crazy, just woke on your personality instead

Cope thread, only works on nonwhite women with white men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back