Mixed guy almost loses his life in London (UK-cels GTFIH)

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain

Ngl looks like a set-up

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, kurd, Deleted member 61703 and 11 others
@Chadeep @TUSSELEIF @SecularIslamist @WishIwasChico @optimisticzoomer

Tag more UK-cels.

Also I’m 100% certain non of these dark triad bad boys in this video are close to being incel. Just FYI

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Lookologist003, nope and 2 others
I'm currently fucking a chav from london with pawg. Can't relate

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, hypernormie and halloweed
@Chadeep @TUSSELEIF @SecularIslamist @WishIwasChico @optimisticzoomer

Tag more UK-cels.

Also I’m 100% certain non of these dark triad bad boys in this video are close to being incel. Just FYI
What about the pajeet getaway driver / taxi driver?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 61703, nope and 2 others
why did the taxi man just fucking stand there for 20 secounds while he was getting knifed? istg in that situation the person i would be most mad at is that balding driver subhuman,i would have stabbed his throat and mad that fag suffer for that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Neverbeganlmaoo, Never Get Up, jacobrb07 and 21 others
Bro London became a legit shithole and this shit is also happening here in Germany

I made a thread the day I almost got stabbed by a crackhead who was leaning on me and whispering shit in my ear in a train

I pushed him away and he came up to me with both hands on his pocket trying to illude he had a knife

Immigration in Europe is fucking shit up and I’m half an immigrant myself I just wish ppl could be more civilised

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jacobrb07, Sprinkles, twojei and 5 others
Why he sit there for so long before driving away?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, 0S4MA, twojei and 2 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
I'm travelling
White boys aren't allowed to travel. They should give their money for traveling to their nearest BBC

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and asdvek
What about the pajeet getaway driver / taxi driver?
Looking at his norwood 4 hairline I estimate he is 35+. Most likely has at least 6 kids

why did the taxi man just fucking stand there for 20 secounds while he was getting knifed? istg in that situation the person i would be most mad at is that balding driver subhuman,i would have stabbed his throat and mad that fag suffer for that
He probably would have at another time, but bros adrenaline was so high, it looks like he gave him £500 and that’s when the curry properly started to help him:forcedsmile::LOL::LOL:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: verlooksen, jacobrb07, hypernormie and 1 other person
that driver did him dirty

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, jacobrb07, hypernormie and 5 others
He probably would have at another time, but bros adrenaline was so high, it looks like he gave him £500 and that’s when the curry properly started to help him:forcedsmile::LOL::LOL:
It’s just soo annoying how he stood there for soo long while the poor guy was getting stabbed

‘Get the driver’:lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue
Why did someone record me pulling up in my Mercedes

• JFL
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr
‘Get the driver’:lul::lul::lul:
Screenshot 20240627 110136 Snapchat

Bro is stupid and lucky he didn’t get stabbed tbh. They would’ve got him too if he didn’t drive soon

100% a set up the car pulled up at the exact time the other two guys got out the taxi

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07, watah, deepfuckingvalue and 2 others
100% a set up the car pulled up at the exact time the other two guys got out the taxi
Before they even stepped out the guy on the right was yelling “there are yutes” and they all wore masks. 100% a setup crazy he made it out

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: jacobrb07, twojei and WishIwasChico
if the police come and he still has the knife in possession himself pretty sure he’s going to get 5 yrs minimum lol

IMG 3010

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Deleted member 61703, hypernormie and 2 others
never visiting jewrope except the places with no immigrants/ethnics :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and AspiringMogger
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Isn't the UK a surveillance state. How can criminals get away with such blatant attacks?
They found his Snapchat and IG on Twitter as well. He is prolly cooked

my ranked teammates

• JFL
Reactions: hypernormie
subhuman genes not built for the life of a high octane criminal where your life can end based on a split second decision

• +1
Reactions: klip11, watah and AspiringMogger
At least it didn’t happen here in America where the guy would’ve probably got shot to death as soon as he stepped out the car

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Ascending2Tyrone, AspiringMogger and 1 other person
.... emotional shock, adrenaline? hes probably never seen violence on that level in his life a bunch of random men with knives are attacking someone in his backseat and his window just got shattered you really can't blame the driver

Bro London became a legit shithole and this shit is also happening here in Germany

I made a thread the day I almost got stabbed by a crackhead who was leaning on me and whispering shit in my ear in a train

I pushed him away and he came up to me with both hands on his pocket trying to illude he had a knife

Immigration in Europe is fucking shit up and I’m half an immigrant myself I just wish ppl could be more civilised

blame the Jews and all the whores given the right to vote who want some immigrant ethnic dik

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Some parts of Europe are basically third world countries?

Some parts of Europe are basically third world countries?
Also dangerous country doesn’t equal 3rd world exactly

U have places like India and Taiwan for example that are 3rd world but quite safe of much violence

Meanwhile 1st world like the USA and England are dangerous

It’s more the population not the economy

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
is the driver retarded ?
bro literally nearly died and he is saying ''bwoo please bwoo bwo what are you doing bwo please bwo bwo please oh ma gawd oh ma gwd''

• +1
Reactions: standardcel

Wrong. I have learnt from mainstream media that all white men are evil. Specifically, they are the one's causing civic disunity and social unrest, and are the biggest contemporaneous threat to democracy.
Also, if you analyze the video, those fit and healthy young men weren't perturbed by the sight of blood, and given their demonstrated knife handling skills, with some university education (a full ride), encouragement and a second chance, they could most definitely carve out a career as a skilled and well remunerated, plastic surgeon, perhaps even a neuro surgeon!
Maybe they could even carry out affordable plastic surgeries for members on looksmax.org. Not accepting would be racist.
To deny any of this sentiment is also racist.

Last edited:
But I was told all white men are evil.
Also, if you analyze the video, those fit and healthy young men weren't perturbed by the sight of blood, and given their demonstrated knife handling skills, with some university education (a full ride), encouragement and a second chance, they could most definitely carve out a career as a skilled and well remunerated, plastic surgeon, perhaps even a neuro surgeon!
White ppl can also be like that with the wrong upbringing like many cases in countries like the USA

The problem with 1st generation immigrants is they grew up in a different upbringing so sometimes that leads to this shit

At least here in Germany it’s mostly these the ones who grew up here are normal

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel