Mixed guy almost loses his life in London (UK-cels GTFIH)

White ppl can also be like that with the wrong upbringing like many cases in countries like the USA

The problem with 1st generation immigrants is they grew up in a different upbringing so sometimes that leads to this shit

At least here in Germany it’s mostly these the ones who grew up here are normal
Well said and correct you are.
Germany is the beacon of social and cultural assimilation. Merkel's immigration program was a success. I am particularly fond of the manner in which Germany reinforces its robust democracy, by prosecuting its politicians for quoting German statistics about gang rape, stratified by nationality.
Given Germany's declining birth rates we should send infinite african and middle eastern immigrants to Germany; the 2nd generation will almost wholly be peaceful and, on net, contributory. Without infinite immigration, Germany will simply not survive. To deny this, even with statistics, is racist and therefore wrong (and illegal, with recent EU legal precedent).

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Well said and correct you are.
Germany is the beacon of social and cultural assimilation. Merkel's immigration program was a success. I am particularly fond of the manner in which Germany reinforces its robust democracy, by prosecuting its politicians for quoting German statistics about gang rape, stratified by nationality.
Given Germany's declining birth rates we should send infinite africans to Germany; the 2nd generation will almost wholly be peaceful and, on net, contributory. To deny this, even with statistics, is racist and therefore wrong (and illegal, with recent EU legal precedent).
Mostly from what I see the second generation some are considered knacken who are just edgy and do drugs all that shit but even some Germans and Europeans are hanging with them

They present no overall danger it’s more the first generation I keep seeing being overly aggressive to ppl for no reason

safety first innit
Remove the green one too, I have none of that either.

3608727_skip.png

@Chadeep @TUSSELEIF @SecularIslamist @WishIwasChico @optimisticzoomer

Tag more UK-cels.

Also I’m 100% certain non of these dark triad bad boys in this video are close to being incel. Just FYI
All are ethnics except @optimisticzoomer uk-cel

Craaazy

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger and optimisticzoomer
He probably would have at another time, but bros adrenaline was so high, it looks like he gave him £500 and that’s when the curry properly started to help him:forcedsmile::LOL::LOL:

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Demon and AspiringMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Uncle be like:

Why is the UK such a shithole. I hope Australia never becomes like that. Kinda ironic.
Don’t you already have an infestation of immigrants and “eshays”? It doesn’t seem as bad as the UK but doesn’t look like it will get any better

He probably would have at another time, but bros adrenaline was so high, it looks like he gave him £500 and that’s when the curry properly started to help him:forcedsmile::LOL::LOL:
Sociopathic ass jeet lol

• +1
the victim posted on snap saying he ‘still left wid his shank saucy’
this wallad still had the audacity to chat wass to his opps after all that
thats london ends for you man

• +1
Don’t you already have an infestation of immigrants and “eshays”? It doesn’t seem as bad as the UK but doesn’t look like it will get any better
Eshays are mostly 13-14 year old wannabe gangsters who are exploited by smarter older gangsters. Not really a major problem.

Immigrants are generally hard working because of our immigration requirements. We generally don't let in complete low life's into Australia (there are exceptions).

There is ethnicity based crime but the police are alright at handling it, though it varies between each state. Most of the time it's dumbass youths doing crimes of oppurtunity. The exception are the Lebbos (descendants of refugees in the 70s) in Sydney, who are highly organized.

Motorcycle gangs however are by far the most powerful. They have networks across the country and are involved in pretty much everything. But even they are reticent to do daytime attacks. The last time they did a major daytime attack (at least in my city) the cops went after them hard and a lot of them went to prison for a long time.

Asian gangs do exist too but they keep a lower profile.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11 and AspiringMogger
blame the Jews and all the whores given the right to vote who want some immigrant ethnic dik
Can’t even disagree here. Non whites make this impermissible

Also dangerous country doesn’t equal 3rd world exactly

U have places like India and Taiwan for example that are 3rd world but quite safe of much violence

Meanwhile 1st world like the USA and England are dangerous

It’s more the population not the economy
Lmao India is way less safe than Taiwan or the UK.

Police will straight up not care if you get murdered in India. The statistics there are all fake.

Also dangerous country doesn’t equal 3rd world exactly

U have places like India and Taiwan for example that are 3rd world but quite safe of much violence

Meanwhile 1st world like the USA and England are dangerous

It’s more the population not the economy
blud said india is safe :lul:

• +1
Reactions: N1666