Mixed race kid get bullied by a white supremacist nazi

The guy was just showing how it’s down back in Rhodesia 😉 let the coalburner know we rhodesians don’t race mix we are BWC only 🕺
Hey ! I see you're on your journey to looksmaxxing, and I admire the effort! Just remember even the best diy projects take time-like, we're talking about a whole renovation, not just a new coat of paint! Keep at it, and one day that glow up will be the envy of the while entire forum !

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Hey ! I see you're on your journey to looksmaxxing, and I admire the effort! Just remember even the best diy projects take time-like, we're talking about a whole renovation, not just a new coat of paint! Keep at it, and one day that glow up will be the envy of the while entire forum !
I got cucked by a girl who looked identical to the one in your avi… back in. 2019 I can’t cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and psychomandible
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
It's not human, so there's no reason to feel sorry for it. I'd kick it without any remorse.

Id beat both them the mom looks like fucking gru

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, sportsmogger, Suns9999 and 2 others
Was it a BWC ? How long was the sexual encounter ?
Tallfag cumskin she was IOIing me I went over to talk to her did then looked at her got stunned and got cold feet cos she was tooooo Stacy I then got scared and went to the toilet mid convo came back like 10 mins late to see her with 6’4 Chad brutal :lul:

I don’t even get mad I just laughed lol 😂 I fucked up and fumbled

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and psychomandible
View attachment 3229410
Id beat both them the mom looks like fucking gru
Wish I could crack that thing's skull and put it in my photo collection of dead nigger babies LMAO. Imagine her brains splattered everywhere and the mud shark crying. Of course, the monkey's father is nowhere to be seen.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, sportsmogger, Suns9999 and 3 others
Wish I could crack that thing's skull and put it in my photo collection of dead nigger babies LMAO. Imagine her brains splattered everywhere and the mud shark crying. Of course, the monkey's father is nowhere to be seen.
I'd only beat up the kid and mom and call them a nigger and leave

rep me bhai

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Suns9999, iblamechico and 1 other person
You are a horrible person, this kid didn't ask to be like this.
Manifesting violence towards innocent kids is simply evil.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
This is top tier comedy jfl

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
Im evilly laughing

Fuck niggers

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and PatriceLumumba
Psychopath low iq ,low sympathy retard like behavior.
Now ik you will cope by saying 'I was joking bro'

Shut the fuck up retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lean4Life, GigaStacySexual, sportsmogger and 1 other person

Shut the fuck up retard
People lke him needs to be locked up.
Wishing such things on a innocent kid is horrible.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999

Shut the fuck up retard
Nigger lovers like you are so cringe. That thing isn’t even human. I bet you’d be a cured to see your daughter with a nigger Fucking subhuman

Nigger lovers like you are so cringe. That thing isn’t even human. I bet you’d be a cured to see your daughter with a nigger Fucking subhuman
"You are against some murder of a baby girl , so you want your daughter with a nigger "

You know I can tell your iq by your comment , anyguy above 100 iq won't type this shit you did, even if he was racist.

But go on whatever makes you cope at night with your subhumanity.

"You are against some murder of a baby girl , so you want your daughter with a nigger "

You know I can tell your iq by your comment , anyguy above 100 iq won't type this shit you did, even if he was racist.

But go on whatever makes you cope at night with your subhumanity.
Cope. Most intelligent people are racist because they recognize the sub humanity of niggers lol.

Cope. Most intelligent people are racist because they recognize the sub humanity of niggers lol.
Read again low iq dog ,
I literally said intelligent guy can be racist , but he won't write the way you do .
Good example of it is @6ft4

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Americans be like: omg europe is so racist

meanwhile:

Poor kid, i mean even the foid.

Father is to blame, why did he leave?

Pump and dump... genuinely sad 😢

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
You're slow or something? This shit was posted here before.