mixed race = Looksmaxxing face

Where exactly are you from?
USA. East coast if you want to be a little more specific.

I guess I should clarify a bit so I don't sound condescending. There are blacks and members of other races in the upper middle class, but they tend to marry their own. Mulattos are considered black in the United States and thus marry black women. I don't know any white women from my neighborhood or school (above average income but not super rich or anything) that married or even dated a black guy. I know a few white men who married Asian or Hispanic women, but they were always less attractive men. In this country, interracial dating is mostly for low status people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774
"There was a small but highly significant effect, with mixed-race faces, on average, being perceived as more attractive."

Mixed raced people face:
* In the top 50 percentile faces. 60% where of mixxed race faces, (while it should normally be about 50%).
* In the top 10 percentile faces. 65% where of mixxed race faces, (while it should normally be about 50%).
* In the top 5 percentile faces. 74% where of mixxed race faces, (while it should normally be about 50%).
Copium, 9/10 mixed race people look like bulldogs.

Attachments

• NIGGAWHATTHEFUCK.png
    NIGGAWHATTHEFUCK.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 14774
This might apply to mixed races girls more than guys.

I think mixed people look better on average but top tier chads with the widest appeal are still dark nordics.

"There was a small but highly significant effect, with mixed-race faces, on average, being perceived as more attractive."

View attachment 1458785
Good looking non-whites will have wider appeal than white men when it comes to non-white foids.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Jason Voorhees
Race mixing is the future of the world. Hapas, castizos and light skins mulatos are the future.