mixedmogger's very simple, very easy, very effective 3-step guide to slaying in high school

What should my next post be?

• Leaked D I L L O N pics

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Gua Sha and Jade Roller guide

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Leanmax motivation posts

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Bonesmashing for pubertycels

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Intelligencemaxxing

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters
M

mixedmogger

Blackpill savior of youngcels
So you just realized you need to start slaying in high school. No biggie, I, too had the same revelation in sophomore year. In this guide I will give you my top tips to slay ANYTIME, ANYWHERE in high school.

NUMBER 1: Go to the fucking parties
Disobey your parents. I mean it. If you aren't spending your weekend nights and friday nights at either parties or football games, you're doing it wrong. This is the best way to meet stacys and HTBs in high school. If you are at least a normie, stylemaxxed, hairmaxxed, and shoeliftmaxxed, you will end up making out with someone before the night ends. At that point you need to be NT enough to not fumble getting her drunk and in bed. That's the hard part for many of you. If your parents object, lie. If they don't let you go out, lie. If they disapprove of your newfound fuckboy lifestyle, lie about it. If you do this, I can promise you that you will slay. The ONLY CONDITION is that you have to at least be a MTN, hairmaxxed, and not below 5'5. In America, where I live, high school girls are short and cute, but also raging feminists. So do the old pump and dump, and find a new girl at the football games and parties. Final tip of this section is don't go to private school if possible. That will only narrow your scale, and from my experiences at those schools, the girls are all 5 or less but think they 10. Either act retarded or get kicked out so you can be in public school.

NUMBER 2: Nichemaxx
The best strategy for me has been nichemaxxing. This is very easy in high school. I will show you the mixedmogger guide to nichemaxxing for youngcels like me.

1. Get the fluffy fringe cut, James Edward has a great tutorial but he has a recessed chin so it's over for him JFL

The best cut for youngcels, and it will make girls drool over your hair. Plus it hides large foreheads and subpar UEE.
  2. Get magnetic earrings, particularly the cross dangly ones. I wouldn't pierce them ears, as it makes you look gay. Also, get some silver or gold rings, as well as some layered chains. Jewelrymaxxing truly works on young girls, they are dumb asf.
  3. Colognemaxxing: Your options are Versace Eros, Dior Sauvage, and Ombre Leather by Tom Ford. These brought me the most success and they smell great to foids.
  4. Get a deep voice: Speak slowly, confidently, and out of your stomach. If you sound like a man in high school, she will fall in love. If you sound like a boy, she'll reject you on the spot.

NUMBER 3: The hunt
So, you're at the party, ready to find yourself your very own foid. First, find someone that you are attracted to. Next, get mildly drunk and head over to her. Ask her questions, but make sure that you don't sound retarded nor brainiac. Talk normally, make light contact with her, you could even pretend someone bumped into you and you land on her. It doesn't matter. Girls go to parties to get dicked down, and you are competing with guys for that privilege. Talk to her, and when she begins giving choosing signals, pounce like a lion. Kiss her head (Works best if you're taller than her considerably), run your hands on her face, do normal bluepilled NT flirting. After enough time, just make out with the girl, she'll be ready. Immediately after doing this, ask her to come with you. Lead her into a room, and voila. It's not hard to do, just be a 5-6/10, act bluepilled and NT, and it will go very well.

mixedmogger's Tips for retards

• Don't talk about blackpill things
  • Don't tell her anyone at the party is better looking than her
  • Compliment her life, hobbies, but not her body
  • When you hit make sure it's dark so she can't see your tiny Indian dick:lul:
  • You are allowed to make sounds while hitting lmao, don't be retarded tho and act like a lil femboy moaning
  • MAKE SURE YOU DON'T INTERRUPT HER TO TALK WHEN SHE'S WITH HER FRIENDS
  • Kiss her neck, breasts, and cheeks before it's time
  • Repeat this every week with different girls and different parties.
As much as this sounds too good to be true, it works. Don't be autistic, be average height, lean, and nichemaxxed for the female gaze of high schoolers, and it will all go smoothly.

Peace for now, looksmaxxers. I'll post again soon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angrl_r, jagmogs1000, chadpreetsingh and 11 others
Good thread, may help a lot of people. Your tips are on point

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and mixedmogger
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, chadpreetsingh and John Cracovizk
The only thing is white people shouldn’t nichemaxx, unless they are low mtn or lower. you just mitigate your wide appeal.

• +1
Reactions: mixedmogger
The only thing is white people shouldn’t nichemaxx, unless they are low mtn or lower. you just mitigate your wide appeal
yeah, they should just hairmax, and ethnics or mixedmoggers like me should try to pass as white or nichemax

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and Deleted member 29581
So you just realized you need to start slaying in high school. No biggie, I, too had the same revelation in sophomore year. In this guide I will give you my top tips to slay ANYTIME, ANYWHERE in high school.

Disobey your parents. I mean it. If you aren't spending your weekend nights and friday nights at either parties or football games, you're doing it wrong. This is the best way to meet stacys and HTBs in high school. If you are at least a normie, stylemaxxed, hairmaxxed, and shoeliftmaxxed, you will end up making out with someone before the night ends. At that point you need to be NT enough to not fumble getting her drunk and in bed. That's the hard part for many of you. If your parents object, lie. If they don't let you go out, lie. If they disapprove of your newfound fuckboy lifestyle, lie about it. If you do this, I can promise you that you will slay. The ONLY CONDITION is that you have to at least be a MTN, hairmaxxed, and not below 5'5. In America, where I live, high school girls are short and cute, but also raging feminists. So do the old pump and dump, and find a new girl at the football games and parties. Final tip of this section is don't go to private school if possible. That will only narrow your scale, and from my experiences at those schools, the girls are all 5 or less but think they 10. Either act retarded or get kicked out so you can be in public school.

The best strategy for me has been nichemaxxing. This is very easy in high school. I will show you the mixedmogger guide to nichemaxxing for youngcels like me.

1. Get the fluffy fringe cut, James Edward has a great tutorial but he has a recessed chin so it's over for him JFL

The best cut for youngcels, and it will make girls drool over your hair. Plus it hides large foreheads and subpar UEE.
  2. Get magnetic earrings, particularly the cross dangly ones. I wouldn't pierce them ears, as it makes you look gay. Also, get some silver or gold rings, as well as some layered chains. Jewelrymaxxing truly works on young girls, they are dumb asf.
  3. Colognemaxxing: Your options are Versace Eros, Dior Sauvage, and Ombre Leather by Tom Ford. These brought me the most success and they smell great to foids.
  4. Get a deep voice: Speak slowly, confidently, and out of your stomach. If you sound like a man in high school, she will fall in love. If you sound like a boy, she'll reject you on the spot.

So, you're at the party, ready to find yourself your very own foid. First, find someone that you are attracted to. Next, get mildly drunk and head over to her. Ask her questions, but make sure that you don't sound retarded nor brainiac. Talk normally, make light contact with her, you could even pretend someone bumped into you and you land on her. It doesn't matter. Girls go to parties to get dicked down, and you are competing with guys for that privilege. Talk to her, and when she begins giving choosing signals, pounce like a lion. Kiss her head (Works best if you're taller than her considerably), run your hands on her face, do normal bluepilled NT flirting. After enough time, just make out with the girl, she'll be ready. Immediately after doing this, ask her to come with you. Lead her into a room, and voila. It's not hard to do, just be a 5-6/10, act bluepilled and NT, and it will go very well.

• You are allowed to make sounds while hitting lmao, don't be retarded tho and act like a lil femboy moaning
As much as this sounds too good to be true, it works. Don't be autistic, be average height, lean, and nichemaxxed for the female gaze of high schoolers, and it will all go smoothly.

No thanks.

• Ugh..
Reactions: noncel
lmao bro just be decent looking, be on the sports team and have a social circle n youll be alr

that's my whole goal here, I want to save the unsaveable and ascend the unascendable
That's excelent, we share the same goal, this forum helped me a lot before so I felt like wanting to contribute as well.
A few days I wrote a guide that adress this issue in depth, it's very common for people in here to saying things that are disruptive and people end up thinking they are a weirdo so they just stop getting invited to parties and stuff.
Keep writing, I hope to see many other good threads of yours, I'll follow your fellow greycel.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Amadeus and mixedmogger
lmao bro just be decent looking, be on the sports team and have a social circle n youll be alr
I'm helping the people that can't be chads immediately, and aren't athletic. Parties are the BEST option for anyone REGARDLESS of that tho.

• +1
Reactions: blite
I'm also brown and white. What ethnicities hit on you the most and what are you into?
I love white girls. After whitemaxxing I get hit on by mostly white girls, but some latinas will hit on me bc my skin has pigment.

That's excelent, we share the same goal, this forum helped me a lot before so I felt like wanting to contribute as well.

A few days I wrote a guide that adress this issue in depth, it's very common for people in here to saying things that are disruptive and people end up thinking they are a weirdo so they just stop getting invited to parties and stuff.
Keep writing, I hope to see many other good threads of yours, I'll follow your fellow greycel.
I love the support, I want to be a legend here, helping all to softmaxx, I truly believe 95 percent of people can be saved from their current looks level through softmaxxing and I'm gonna support everyone who wants to do the same.

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus and John Cracovizk

and I read your guide, i love it. it's very important to act NT, I'll prob make a similar guide but for manipulating your parents for looksmaxxing goals from my anecdotal evidence.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Amadeus and John Cracovizk
I love white girls. After whitemaxxing I get hit on by mostly white girls, but some latinas will hit on me bc my skin has pigment.
What do you think about mixed girls?

What do you think about mixed girls?
not usually a fan, pure white is my usual preference. There are obv exceptions for gigastacys

if in every party you gonna make out with someone and if you should go out every friday, saturday and sunday, that means you would fuck 144 times a year. If you are 15 that means at 18 you would have a body count of 432. DOesnt seem right, does it

So you wouldn't date the version of your own self.
idk what i look like as a girl lol, but if i had blue or green eyed girl version of me yeah

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
idk what i look like as a girl lol, but if i had blue or green eyed girl version of me yeah
Holy shit you sound very white-worshipping. You have a look mixed and ethnic girls will eat up and you wouldn't even date a mixed girl?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and mixedmogger
  • +1
Reactions: Eren
if in every party you gonna make out with someone and if you should go out every friday, saturday and sunday, that means you would fuck 144 times a year. If you are 15 that means at 18 you would have a body count of 432. DOesnt seem right, does it
I have several homies with 200 body counts at 17 but they're moggers. If you go to a party even once a weekend and use my tips you will more often than not hit.

Too late for me, I finished HS

• JFL
I have several homies with 200 body counts at 17 but they're moggers. If you go to a party even once a weekend and use my tips you will more often than not hit.
jfl no they dont.

doubt all you want my friend, it won't make you any more attractive to women. I'd recommend following me so I can provide you some more advice for softmaxxing

for maximum results be 6"4 with an 8inch cock

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh
Are you fr?

Good thread fellow greycel, you and @John Cracovizk putting us in a good light, we’re not all tiktok rotters

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, mixedmogger and John Cracovizk
Good thread fellow greycel, you and @John Cracovizk putting us in a good light, we’re not all tiktok rotters
yeah idk ab @John Cracovizk but I lurked on this site for a while before creating an account after the DL incident. He's a good poster, and I def want to help everyone I can. Appreciate the support!

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, m0ss26 and John Cracovizk
yeah idk ab @John Cracovizk but I lurked on this site for a while before creating an account after the DL incident. He's a good poster, and I def want to help everyone I can. Appreciate the support!
I've lurked a little bit before creating my account in 2022... After that, I mostly read and focused on personal stuff

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and mixedmogger
I've lurked a little bit before creating my account in 2022... After that, I mostly read and focused on personal stuff
Oh yah I forgot you made ur account over a year ago but never posted. I only lurked from like June of this year ngl but I picked up a shit ton of info

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and John Cracovizk
Entertaining read, although it isn’t just like that if you aren’t 6’2 giga NT normie

Entertaining read, although it isn’t just like that if you aren’t 6’2 giga NT normie
the only part of that that is required is NT normie. Don't be below 5'6 and it will work more effectively than any bullshit advice on youtube for highschoolers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh and Dystopian

It’s over my highschool slaying I went to 0 parties with chicks cause my freinds are all nerds. We’re the popular academic group but they don’t spend their time partying they focus on studying and sports so we never had parties with chicks.

It’s over my highschool slaying I went to 0 parties with chicks cause my freinds are all nerds. We’re the popular academic group but they don’t spend their time partying they focus on studying and sports so we never had parties with chicks.
if you’re still in high school find a better group, trust me it makes all the difference

if you’re still in high school find a better group, trust me it makes all the difference
Tbh it’s hard. These guys have all the same classes because were the advanced kids. I could try to find some new people but I wouldn’t get to spend much time with since we have non of the same classes. My freinds are popular two of them were on prom court which I think is the most out of any freind group, but they just don’t really party like that since their focused on academics.

Tbh it’s hard. These guys have all the same classes because were the advanced kids. I could try to find some new people but I wouldn’t get to spend much time with since we have non of the same classes. My freinds are popular two of them were on prom court which I think is the most out of any freind group, but they just don’t really party like that since their focused on academics.
yeah it’s harder than people think bc when you take ap/adv classes and aren’t in the mogger sports you are gonna naturally be friends with other indian kids and even if you do go to parties it’s all the same ppl anyway Even if you tried it would be weird since there’s not really a chance to, ig imma wait till college fuel

John is a '22cel. Not a GrAY like you.

I thought you were smart until i saw this post jfl no chance your in highschool are you some oldcel who gets his info from dillion latham and netflix series ?

• JFL
I thought you were smart until i saw this post jfl no chance your in highschool are you some oldcel who gets his info from dillion latham and netflix series ?
jfl