MK-667 16y (183cm) 76kg, does it worth the risk?

Weter

Weter

Silver
[SERIOUS] I have really tall gen Z ppl in my place, gym is full of 195cm 50kg guys who look like literal monster from backrooms but 12/10 girls be simping for them just for their height, i feel like i have to hop on that Heighmaxx thing even tho i eat ton of protein, sprint, sleep 8 hours bla bla bla...
Scared of MK-667 tho, i heard about cancer and diabetes, are they unavoiadable on MK-667 course?
Can anybody pls either calm me down and tell that its safe or that im not gonna make it to 20s if i take it?
Will appreciate any response

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender and Deleted member 29747
worth it if ur plates are open

reduce estrogen so they dont close

What about cancer and diabetes?
healthy lifestyle is much more effective at preventing cancer and diabetes than not takeing mk677 (just compensate with healthmaxxing)

• +1
Reactions: whitegymcel88, carloshndrx and IndraBC
[SERIOUS] I have really tall gen Z ppl in my place, gym is full of 195cm 50kg guys who look like literal monster from backrooms but 12/10 girls be simping for them just for their height, i feel like i have to hop on that Heighmaxx thing even tho i eat ton of protein, sprint, sleep 8 hours bla bla bla...
Scared of MK-667 tho, i heard about cancer and diabetes, are they unavoiadable on MK-667 course?
Can anybody pls either calm me down and tell that its safe or that im not gonna make it to 20s if i take it?
never heard of the cancer sideffect, but diabetes is possible just take something like berberin and dont binge carbs

Do i need to take any additional medications like prebiotics or something for liver support?
healthy lifestyle is the best thing you can do. better than jewbiotics, and will lower estrogen thereby helping with height, too

• +1
Reactions: Weter
mk677 is a meme. you will waste a few hundred and become bloated nothing else

• +1
Reactions: mathis and szolliontaraelis
It literally tells the body to produce more IGF-1 and HGH, which is extremely important during puberty which i am current in
it's cope and the side effects are shit. the HGH increase is not enough to make a difference. only in GH deficient men it can be considered a viable cheaper alternative. if you have normal levels of growth hormone you will just get bloated. a few weeks on mk677 won't make you any taller, and years on mk677 is not healthy, which is why men who are GH deficient don't get mk677 prescribed.

It literally tells the body to produce more IGF-1 and HGH, which is extremely important during puberty which i am current in
just so you know taking mk-677 can go horrible, when it mimics a ghrelin receptor and u enter a forced "starvation" state youre body will start the flight/fight response which will make u super stressed and u cant think which can cause brain issues later down the line tho this is at the 30-50mg range at lower ranges you should be fine

it's cope and the side effects are shit. the HGH increase is not enough to make a difference. only in GH deficient men it can be considered a viable cheaper alternative. if you have normal levels of growth hormone you will just get bloated. a few weeks on mk677 won't make you any taller, and years on mk677 is not healthy, which is why men who are GH deficient don't get mk677 prescribed.
I got a friend that got +10 cm growth sprut at late 16 yo after 1.5 monthes of taking 25mg, this looks promising for me yk

just so you know taking mk-677 can go horrible, when it mimics a ghrelin receptor and u enter a forced "starvation" state youre body will start the flight/fight response which will make u super stressed and u cant think which can cause brain issues later down the line tho this is at the 30-50mg range at lower ranges you should be fine
25mg safe?
or should i go lower

Mk677 is cope it won’t do shit for height and also no you won’t get cancer or diabetes jfl this same thread gets made every fucking day

take berberine and measure blood sugar levels

JFL r u telling me to reduce IGF-1 to gain height?

View attachment 2677531
JFL r u telling me to reduce IGF-1 to gain height?
Hey you know what fine, take mk677 and get diabetes. I don't care you fucking faggot, brainless piece of shit can't do his own research instead makes shit threads

• +1
Reactions: AySab and orangomango2003
I got a friend that got +10 cm growth sprut at late 16 yo after 1.5 monthes of taking 25mg, this looks promising for me yk
he grew because he was 16 years old! when i was 16 i grew 20cm while living on ramen noodles and 3 hours of sleep

if you father or uncles grew after 16= good idea

if not= cope

What is your opinion on injecting igf-1 lr3? Do you think it could make one taller
It could make some people taller.. but for most people it won't have any significant effect on height. It's mainly useful for bodybuilding

• +1
Reactions: AySab and Deleted member 55252
Hey you know what fine, take mk677 and get diabetes. I don't care you fucking faggot, brainless piece of shit can't do his own research instead makes shit threads
Bruh, isnt berberine gonna do the same thing?
he grew because he was 16 years old! when i was 16 i grew 20cm while living on ramen noodles and 3 hours of sleep
Well ig its called superior genetics which some were lucky enough to win

Bruh, isnt berberine gonna do the same thing?

Well ig its called superior genetics which some were lucky enough to win
Berberine won't significantly decrease igf-1, and it will help prevent diabetes

Berberine won't significantly decrease igf-1, and it will help prevent diabetes
Good, I just thought you can avoid the insulin resistance related side effects on MK if u just keep your diet in check and dont do crazy bulks with a ton of carbs and sugars, like mk itself does not cause high blood sugar

Good, I just thought you can avoid the insulin resistance related side effects on MK if u just keep your diet in check and dont do crazy bulks with a ton of carbs and sugars, like mk itself does not cause high blood sugar
Better to be on the safe side and take berberine, p5p for gyno or maybe slin pills. Also monitor blood sugar daily

• +1
Reactions: Weter
Don’t hop on, it made me go from low BP and low blood sugar to pre diabetic in the span of 6 months.

It didn’t even make me noticeably taller, but it gave me insane fucking moonface

Either you go clinically administered HGH or it’s ALL cope, and I’ve been in heightmaxxing research since 2021

• +1
Reactions: AySab and maxxmclooks
Don’t hop on, it made me go from low BP and low blood sugar to pre diabetic in the span of 6 months.

It didn’t even make me noticeably taller, but it gave me insane fucking moonface

Either you go clinically administered HGH or it’s ALL cope, and I’ve been in heightmaxxing research since 2021
i take mk for the sleep benefit in combination with 8ius pharma GH.

I mean injecting shit into myself is scarier then swallowing tablet

just take slin pills and dont eat alot of sugar, and it would be best if you can monitor your glucose levels so you dont get insulin restistant, and the cancer is most def cope unless you planing on running mk for 10 years :lul:

i’m prescribed 18.2mg weekly. but i’ve taken a month off of my prescription and taking 10ius generic hgh for a month. soon i will resume my prescription at nearly 12 ius and then once i run out of my stock up i’m gonna take my 18.2mg + another 6/7/8 ius separately. my goal is to get up to around 15ius daily. just waiting to push the HGH more until after my surgery at the end of the month.

this, and cant speak enough about not messing with your hormones during puberty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back