Mk 677 and CJC 1295 combined with micro fractures method for heightmax

BoredPrince

BoredPrince

Inside, I am more...
So I just received my CJC 1295 DAC and I will run it alongside mk 677 for approximately 3 months

This should give me around 10 Iu of GH per day

Now should I do micro fractures method at the same time or after I'm finished with the cycle?

I'm thinking it's better to take it at the same time cuz I will have better recovery and be able to build more bone mass, but I'm not sure if that's how it will work

Anyone has any thoughts about this?

@5.5psl
@Splinter901
@zv1212

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmidder, midlatinocel, Roquefort and 2 others
again this microfracture bs? lmao

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, Roquefort, Splinter901 and 1 other person
Yeah I thought so, I will also include stretching, I think I have a shot for at least an inch

Will update on results

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901 and 5.5psl
It's worth a shot
nothing to lose, but most likely the eventual gains will come from elsewhere, there is literally 0 evidence for microf...

• Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince
So I just received my CJC 1295 DAC and I will run it alongside mk 677 for approximately 3 months

Now should I do micro fractures method at the same time or after I'm finished with the cycle?

I'm thinking it's better to take it at the same time cuz I will have better recovery and be able to build more bone mass, but I'm not sure if that's how it will work

@5.5psl
@Splinter901
@zv1212
ive actually been reading about this. microfractures cant actually create growth inwardly and if it does it will be very insufficient. The reason why microfractures could stilll possibly work is by triggering fluid flow which can generate growth

• Hmm...
U could do microfractures for only 1.5 months, I dunno how that actually works but to heal the bone it's most probably going to take igf-1, 90% of bone growth is endochondral ossification this means that cells known as condrocytes are hypertrofied and differenciated into osteoblasts and those are the cells that make bone grow, there are also osteoclasts which repair damaged bones so by creating micro fractures some of the igf1 could go into fixing the bone rather than making it grow, microfractures seems to be a method of growing that can be done at any age so I'd say leave it for after using exogenous hgh.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, 5.5psl, becomingnearperfect and 1 other person
Idk shit about microfracturing sounded like some shit designed to brutalize your joints with no conclusive evidence

How old r u?

U could do microfractures for only 1.5 months, I dunno how that actually works but to heal the bone it's most probably going to take igf-1, 90% of bone growth is endochondral ossification this means that cells known as condrocytes are hypertrofied and differenciated into osteoblasts and those are the cells that make bone grow, there are also osteoclasts which repair damaged bones so by creating micro fractures some of the igf1 could go into fixing the bone rather than making it grow, microfractures seems to be a method of growing that can be done at any age so I'd say leave it for after using exogenous hgh.
Yes I know micro fractures work (theoretically) regardless of age, but my reasoning is that since I will achieve very high doses of igf-1 and GH hormone with my Stack, they can only aid in repairing and growing the bones

Because if micro fractures really work, combining it with my Stack will achieve better results compared when my igf-1 and GH are at normal levels

No?

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Idk shit about microfracturing sounded like some shit designed to brutalize your joints with no conclusive evidence
Idk much either but @5.5psl grew on it and few other users (but I forgot their names)

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Yes I know micro fractures work (theoretically) regardless of age, but my reasoning is that since I will achieve very high doses of igf-1 and GH hormone with my Stack, they can only aid in repairing and growing the bones

Because if micro fractures really work, combining it with my Stack will achieve better results compared when my igf-1 and GH are at normal levels

No?

That's why I said just in case you could do them only during 1.5 months out of the 3

• +1
That's why I said just in case you could do them only during 1.5 months out of the 3
Alright thanks

And what do you think about decompresing spine and avoiding spine compressing exercises?

Would that help me grow or would it just retain my morning height?

Alright thanks

And what do you think about decompresing spine and avoiding spine compressing exercises?

Would that help me grow or would it just retain my morning height?

Avoiding spine compression exercizes wouldn't hurt, spine decompression would only give u temporary gains from the cartilage between disks, u need the vertebrae to grow .

• +1
ive actually been reading about this. microfractures cant actually create growth inwardly and if it does it will be very insufficient. The reason why microfractures could stilll possibly work is by triggering fluid flow which can generate growth
Can you please link? Also what fo you mean by fluid flow and how does that work incase growth plates are closed?

Did you find any success? How old are you?

Did you find any success? How old are you?
No, I used both Mk and CJC, but microfractures only at the beginning

I'm 23 so chances were miniscule from the start

• +1
Reactions: zami, project59 and hattrick
No, I used both Mk and CJC, but microfractures only at the beginning

I'm 23 so chances were miniscule from the start
You didnt grow at all? Did you get atleast some frame gains

You didnt grow at all? Did you get atleast some frame gains
Hard to say, I didn't measure my frame, but I did get some pretty good results in the gym although from what I read on the Internet, it's mostly size increase in connective tissues around muscles, not muscles itself

On the bone growth, I didn't really notice much, but my sister said my fingers got bigger, and fingers are body part where you will notice bone growth if it occurs

So I assume, I did technically got bone growth and increase in bone density, but not enough for height increase

@5.5psl
@Splinter901
@zv1212
Where did you get your CJC from?