Mk-677 at 17?

Faxed

Faxed

Iron
stats

5’9
115lbs (inb4 all the mentalcels tell me to eat a burger 🤣, i started at 90lbs and ive been bulking for a year)

Mk677 looks pretty safe and i want to build muscle quickly so i dont look like a stickman during college.

Is there anything i should check for before i start taking and are there any side effects specifically for people in puberty.

greycels need to stop asking questions that have been answered 1 million times before

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, BoredPrince and ;-;
greycels need to stop asking questions that have been answered 1 million times before
I searched it and looked through most mk threads and didnt find any. Can you actually answer?

It is not worth the time effort and sacrifice take it from someone who also took it at 17, pm me if you want more information

115lbs (inb4 all the mentalcels tell me to eat a burger 🤣, i started at 90lbs and ive been bulking for a year)
Nigga a whole year and u only put 25lbs? :lul:
U sure ur not cutting instead jfl?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and MakinMogReturns
Nigga a whole year and u only put 25lbs? :lul:
U sure ur not cutting instead jfl?
That why i want to hop on gear or some shit because i dont gain any weight. Ive been stuck at the same weight for months and im definitely in a surplus.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770, MakinMogReturns, 5.5psl and 3 others
That why i want to hop on gear or some shit because i dont gain any weight. Ive been stuck at the same weight for months and im definitely in a surplus.
@Blackgymmax @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King lol

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Blackgymmax and Deleted member 27472
@Blackgymmax @5.5psl @Maesthetics=King lol
“I don’t want to gain any weight” - but wants to be jacked

“Stuck at same weight” but also “ in a surplus”

Can’t make this up :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 24770, garoupilled_ and 3 others
Bro the secret is to inject atleast 1500mgs test per week. Youll grow like magic even if you dont eat enough i promise

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: garoupilled_, 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472
“I don’t want to gain any weight” - but wants to be jacked

“Stuck at same weight” but also “ in a surplus”

Can’t make this up :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I said i dont gain any weight not that i dont want to. Learn how to read nigger 🤣🤣🤣

I might not be in a surplus so im going to start tracking again but im almost 100% i am

I searched it and looked through most mk threads and didnt find any. Can you actually answer?
yes if you want to eat more or grow as an adolescent, mk 677 is god tier for appetite, all the muscle gain will come indirectly from the increase of appetite and the increased recovery from sleep, depending on how hard you workout. consider doing test asap.

I said i dont gain any weight not that i dont want to. Learn how to read nigger 🤣🤣🤣

I might not be in a surplus so im going to start tracking again but im almost 100% i am
Dont even track dude. Bulking will make you fat

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and 5.5psl
Better than being the size of a 12 year old
u should take Min 2grams tren + clomid for test base tbh and eat only peanut butter you'll bulk up bro 🙏🙏🙏

It is not worth the time effort and sacrifice take it from someone who also took it at 17, pm me if you want more information
care to explain?

stats

5’9

Mk677 looks pretty safe and i want to build muscle quickly so i dont look like a stickman during college.

Is there anything i should check for before i start taking and are there any side effects specifically for people in puberty.
5'9! How r u gonna get a perscription?

dont need one

took it for 5 months, also at 17, no progression or gains - you could argue this is just one account of it (you arent wrong) just my opinion on mk
bruv how dont u need one, do u live in a country where its not required

nigga ur eating less than 4 thousand cals a day stop crying

Why would you need a prescription for mk677?

are you refering to hgh if so I missed that but no mk is legal in most places just order it online

dont need one

took it for 5 months, also at 17, no progression or gains - you could argue this is just one account of it (you arent wrong) just my opinion on mk
did your wrist or hands get thicker? like bone wise

did you notice any facial changes from the gh as well

how tall were you at 90 lbs?

did your wrist or hands get thicker? like bone wise

did you notice any facial changes from the gh as well
I only to mk - facial change was the increased bloat from the water retention, however I was only on it for 5 months so that is definitely not enough time to notice significant change

Why would you need a prescription for mk677?
i always thought u had to have one and i asked chatgpt and it said u did have to have a perscription

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
are you refering to hgh if so I missed that but no mk is legal in most places just order it online
you think they sell that in pharmacies or nah

Growth plates
Oh wait I just remembered you want it for muscle growth. Then nothing to check for.

Increased growth is a side effect for those specifically who are growing.