MK-677 for height at 20

I

indianmanlet35

Iron
I'm almost 20 years old and I'm 5'7.5 and I height fraud to 5'9-5'9.5. I was thinking about taking MK-677 for height growth. Should I buy it or is it just cope? Will it help for clavicle growth, and fat loss/musclebuilding? Or that's cope too?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Bitchwhipper2 and thereallegend
my friend died from taking it

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ALP, galego123, mafiaboy and 2 others
took 25mg for 4 months, had a heart attack and died
shouldn't be taken for that long , i'm considering doing 4 weeks mk + lgd , then 4 weeks break , then 4 weeks mk + lgd again

It's over. Stop coping with MonkeyKrap-677

shouldn't be taken for that long , i'm considering doing 4 weeks mk + lgd , then 4 weeks break , then 4 weeks mk + lgd again
mk 677 doesn't even affect heart function tbh

• +1
Reactions: VenezuelansUSER, mafiaboy and SubhumanCurrycel
Even though MK 677 won't help for height growth, I was hoping it could perhaps possibly help in framemaxxing and getting lean? With 5'9-5'9.5 through heightfrauding which brings me to above-average height in India, I can possibly ascend with a wider frame and lean muscles?

The fuck is 4 weeks of somewhat high growth hormone levels going to do? :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
The fuck is 4 weeks of somewhat high growth hormone levels going to do? :lul::lul:
i'm gonna use it for gymmaxing not height lol

You need to use it for at least 3 months while controlling your insulin with a GDA.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wombleboy12, musclemaxxer, Sondern and 1 other person
im almost 30, 5'5, if i could go back to your age, i would take all the HGH / supplements that i could to increase height, i would go for it OP, just research before u buy

• +1
Reactions: musclemaxxer, nobodyspecial369 and SubhumanCurrycel
I know dudes who have taken it for years. Depends on the person