MK-677 just arrived

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Just got $150 of liquid MK-677. I'm gonna start at 15 mg per day & if I feel good I'ma bump it up to 20 & then 25. Got it from @WadlowMaxxing's source @chemyo so if I set aids & die it's his fault.
Anyways wish me luck I'm hoping that combined with bulking and masseter hypertrophy and floor sleeping in Makenzie chin tuck I can get some jaw gains. Ik it's cope but if it works out I'll post some before & afters.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stare, HeavenAdmιn, Clark69 and 5 others
You won't get aids I've been taking it and it's legit. Take it before bed tho. In the morning will fuck you up

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Lux and Deleted member 10524
Just got $150 of liquid MK-677. I'm gonna start at 15 mg per day & if I feel good I'ma bump it up to 20 & then 25. Got it from @WadlowMaxxing's source @chemyo so if I set aids & die it's his fault.
Anyways wish me luck I'm hoping that combined with bulking and masseter hypertrophy and floor sleeping in Makenzie chin tuck I can get some jaw gains. Ik it's cope but if it works out I'll post some before & afters.
science is best for sarms tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849 and Lux
Lol as you posted it I took it for the time. Tastes like absolute shit - bitter + alcohol

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Take it at night, made me lethargic af.

Also, made me bloated, so I discontinued use.

• +1
But it tastes like litteral GASOLINE.

• +1
Also, it will make you hungry af, and, at least for me, it made me anxious as hell, but ymmv.

• +1
But you sank your tax return money into it, might as well go past all that, man up, and swallow that shit straight.

• JFL
I really like the background image of Rei just finished that anime today
Congrats bro. It's my favorite of all time. Remember the first time I finished it my mind was on a different level for days. Never was able to recreate that feeling until I tried lsd.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
lol imagine trashing your insulin sensitivity and getting bloated for a 50% increase in igf-1 levels, those youtubers selling you sarms dont use them, they use pharma grade hgh, that actually causes muscle cell splitting and lipolysis

• +1
lol imagine trashing your insulin sensitivity and getting bloated for a 50% increase in igf-1 levels, those youtubers selling you sarms dont use them, they use pharma grade hgh, that actually causes muscle cell splitting and lipolysis
Why would pharma grade hgh be any different than the higher HGH levels from mk?

You won't get aids I've been taking it and it's legit. Take it before bed tho. In the morning will fuck you up
why will it fuck you up in the morning? been taking 30mg every morning other than hunger no problems.

• +1
why will it fuck you up in the morning? been taking 30mg every morning other than hunger no problems.
Lethargy+30mg is useless there's no reason to take over 25mg

• +1
Lethargy+30mg is useless there's no reason to take over 25mg
my caps only come in 10mg but I'll stay on 20mg. waiting for liquid to arrive and RAD-140. never noticed much lethargy tbh, I'm literally always lethargic regardless.

• +1
150$ sleeping pills, enjoy natty gains and liver cancer

jk bro gl

• JFL