Mk 677 long term effects?

roji

roji

Iron
Theres no studies showing long term effects only short term like diabetes etc.

• +1
Reactions: cavy
you'll only get diabetes if you're retarded and have bad genes to start off with

• +1
Reactions: gabbeascend and sb23
Bloated face and increased fat storage because of ghrelin increase and also more water retention, don’t do it it fucking descended me so hard. U will also break out around the mouth if ur body is sensitive to hormone changes

• +1
Reactions: cavy and roji
Ik but what are the long term side effects there is no data about them
There isnt any because there isnt enough research but you can run it for as long as you want realistically. Just watch blood pressure to not blow up ur kidneys and prolactin to not grow tits jfl

just search for long term side effects of low dose hgh
Also may fuck with your liver too as it increases cholestorl but other than that its a pussy supplement tbh that just makes you fat and bloated. U wont see any crazy gains just maybe slightly more than natty.

Also may fuck with your liver too as it increases cholestorl but other than that its a pussy supplement tbh that just makes you fat and bloated. U wont see any crazy gains just maybe slightly more than natty.
it's good for sleep/recovery, that's the only reason I take it

it's good for sleep/recovery, that's the only reason I take it
Dont even see the point in taking it because u need to run it for at least 6 months+ at a reasonably good dose ED to notice any change at all from such a small secretion of hgh.

Ppl don’t realize when you run mk you run it for years to see progress. Not to mention that it also causes GH gut so you look like a nigerian uncle or a pregnant soccer mom unless you’re starvemaxxed.

So would u rather slay in ur prime years or just become a fat fuck and descend/ogremaxx up to you.

If u claim for sleep its honeslty just cope, slam 4 250mg magnesium pills you will sleep like a baby i guaruntee it. Up it to 5 even.

Do not ever use melatonin though it competes with test for ur receptors and kills your test so hard

• JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Dont even see the point in taking it because u need to run it for at least 6 months+ at a reasonably good dose ED to notice any change at all from such a small secretion of hgh.

Ppl don’t realize when you run mk you run it for years to see progress. Not to mention that it also causes GH gut so you look like a nigerian uncle or a pregnant soccer mom unless you’re starvemaxxed.

So would u rather slay in ur prime years or just become a fat fuck and descend/ogremaxx up to you.

If u claim for sleep its honeslty just cope, slam 4 250mg magnesium pills you will sleep like a baby i guaruntee it. Up it to 5 even.

Do not ever use melatonin though it competes with test for ur receptors and kills your test so hard
im not taking it to grow lmao, ik its pointless for that, i've taken it so ik what it helps with

jfl melatonin competes with test receptors

@BrutalMogger

Grow tits tutorial:
IMG 3459
IMG 3460

Testosterone nuke tutorial:

IMG 3463
IMG 3462

Last edited:
Bloated face and increased fat storage because of ghrelin increase and also more water retention, don’t do it it fucking descended me so hard. U will also break out around the mouth if ur body is sensitive to hormone changes
Acne ?