return of daw
all over the body too

this is soooo op, my bad haircut will get fixed

• +1
Reactions: deepfrieddog and slavicpsycho
Any effects on hair texture

all over the body too

talk to me when you're height increases. That's what I'm most looking forward to.

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol and Toddricus
talk to me when you're height increases. That's what I'm most looking forward to.
Not the first time im taking mk677, but it made me grow faster when i was 15, this time im 18

all over the body too

There are 5 different weights of hGH. Mk-677 and all the gh peptides release natural growth hormones equally. when you inject synthetic growth hormone you are replacing your natural production with ONE weight of gh. Gh peptides on the other hand release all 5 weights of gh which is why I believe peptides are better for hair skin nails etc

Mk677 just makes your skin look great. You don't notice it til afterwards down the line where you're like damn my skin look full of collagen

• +1
Reactions: Toddricus
where do i buy?

yoo how tall did you grow? 16 rn and im looking to get taller bruh my younger brother is 6'0 and im 5'7 he doesnt even looksmax

Mk677 just makes your skin look great. You don't notice it til afterwards down the line where you're like damn my skin look full of collagen
That too bro... my skin is glowing so beautifully

watch you blood sugar from what i heard

• +1
Reactions: Toddricus
yoo how tall did you grow? 16 rn and im looking to get taller bruh my younger brother is 6'0 and im 5'7 he doesnt even looksmax
First of all

if you dont eat enough you wont grow,

i can guarantee your brother eats more than you

we cant grow from thin air by microfracturing, stretching, injecting, drugs without food that will give the body the matter to make you taller

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness