MK-677 on a cut

Wonkxr

Wonkxr

Iron
is it worth it to take mk-677 during a cutting phase.
deciding between this (which we can consider safe) and rad-140 (even tho it has more risks, like liver damage and hair loss)
if anyone has tips on other sarms for a cut that has have little to no risks effects on hair loss and liver.
personally i would go for mk-677 because of its effect on growth hormone and bone density (useful for forward growth, and bonesmashing💀)

thank you in advance for every tip

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
deciding between this (which we can consider safe) and rad-140 (even tho it has more risks, like liver damage and hair loss)
if anyone has tips on other sarms for a cut that has have little to no risks effects on hair loss and liver.
personally i would go for mk-677 because of its effect on growth hormone and bone density (useful for forward growth, and bonesmashing💀)

cope kys obviously you dont know the supplement u are taking

• +1
Reactions: nigkook

Mk 677 BOOSTS your appetite and gives you mad water retention, don’t use sarms at all stay natural, long term it will pay off

If you’re going to take anything at all take low dosage trt… is natural and won’t make you look mutated at 40 as it would with sarms

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, Wonkxr and MonoTBB
Mk 677 BOOSTS your appetite and gives you mad water retention, don’t use sarms at all stay natural, long term it will pay off

If you’re going to take anything at all take low dosage trt… is natural and won’t make you look mutated at 40 as it would with sarms
thank you u, do you think low dose of rad-140 worth it? thanks

dip ur toes into the water with mk as it wont suppress ur T

if ur gonna cut there are better substances MK is good for bulking tho

I wouldn’t go for sarms as a whole, rad and mk supps usually spike water retention and are pussy versions of steroids, stay natural and focus on sleep and recovery, and just train hard.

And a shit ton of cardio of course (no running) do either intense cardio or walking pace slow cardio, build your aerobic and anaerobic cardios

I wouldn’t go for sarms as a whole, rad and mk supps usually spike water retention and are pussy versions of steroids, stay natural and focus on sleep and recovery, and just train hard.

And a shit ton of cardio of course (no running) do either intense cardio or walking pace slow cardio, build your aerobic and anaerobic cardios
Lol

rad-140 has so much side effects, mk-677 is ok at best, you shouldn't even consider taking it if you are even asking these questions which tells me you don't know jackshit, this specifically pisses me off "(useful for forward growth, and bonesmashing💀)"
You actually sound like a retard jew

As long as you take your PCT seriously (as in you go the full 8 weeks), you won’t suffer any sarm side effect

Osterine is the best option for mix of safty gains and leanmaxing the best part is it increases collegen and doesnt bloat you like mk677 no need for a pct either

you can take the mk while on a cutting phase no problem

Any alternatives to increase serum igf1 without wr