MK-677 sources different from cheymo?

Weter

Weter

Silver
cheymo + international shipping is around 110$ which seems too much and a little bit overpriced for mk?

If you have an alternative supplier of MK pls drop

cheymo + international shipping is around 110$ which seems too much and a little bit overpriced for mk?

If you have an alternative supplier of MK pls drop
richest greycel
literally just go work and you could afford something infinitely better

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Cant work here at 16 yo
do informal work or something, look around for easy shit to buy and sell, or bake something and sell to your classmates.
if 110 dollars is expensive to you, you have bigger problems than height / igf1

also chemyo is bunk, almost every anecdote ive seen is them jerking people around over order times or it just not tasting / working correctly. use something like qsc and make it yourself if your so fucking poor

do informal work or something, look around for easy shit to buy and sell, or bake something and sell to your classmates.
if 110 dollars is expensive to you, you have bigger problems than height / igf1

also chemyo is bunk, almost every anecdote ive seen is them jerking people around over order times or it just not tasting / working correctly. use something like qsc and make it yourself if your so fucking poor
Make a chemical compound myself?
Yes sir

Make a chemical compound myself?
Yes sir
make a chemical compound myself?? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
dude... stop being edgy. dont think of yourself as jack hanma for taking a shitty ghrp
do the minimal amount and get the fuck out, doing compounds isnt a reflection of your work ethic.
dont take mk677. take hgh and ai, if not, only ai. only ai with correct lifestyle n other shit will get you further than something giving you diabetes. its not worth taking something that will make you prediabetic while barely getting you to the reference ranges of your age for igf1.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
make a chemical compound myself?? :lul::lul::lul::lul:
dude... stop being edgy. dont think of yourself as jack hanma for taking a shitty ghrp
do the minimal amount and get the fuck out, doing compounds isnt a reflection of your work ethic.
dont take mk677. take hgh and ai, if not, only ai. only ai with correct lifestyle n other shit will get you further than something giving you diabetes. its not worth taking something that will make you prediabetic while barely getting you to the reference ranges of your age for igf1.
Im scared that i will kill myself while injecting something into my body, alredy on aromasin, once on mk-677 im planning to do 1000mg Berberin HCL to lower glucose and prevent possible diabetes, plus only 12.5mg mk-677 ed

Last edited:
Im scared that i will kill myself while injecting something into my body, alredy on aromasin, on mk-676, im planning to do 1000mg Berberin HCL to lower glucose and prevent possible diabetes, plus only 12.5mg mk-677 ed
most berberine is faked, its like ashwagandha where only a handful of shops sell it at their advertised purity and dosages. just get metformin, if your worried about insulin sensitivity.

"im scared that i will kill myself" a lot things can kill you orally and topically as well. instead of being irrationally scared of a source used by bodybuilders and other aas abusers, with a lot of anecdotal evidence and third party lab reports backing it, look at the risk you are taking by taking mk677. not trying to fearmonger, but it doesnt make ANY SENSE TO PICK mk677 over hgh.

if money is a problem, making some fucking money. "easier said than done" SHUT THE FUCK UP. find your parents, beg them for a job. go steal peoples shit, either steal bikes that are unlocked or just things people leave unattended outside in general. get free shit off the internet / fb marketplace and flip it. if heroin and fent junkies in a dysfunctional city can get their hands on money, you can as well.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender