MK-677 success stories and cycling?

S

SoonToAscend

Platinum
Anybody willing to share MK-677 success stories?

And the people that do - did you cycle it? I've heard you should and also the opposite, that as long as you take something else for blood sugar and prolacting you can use it everyday for unlimited amount of time.

I got a UTI after taking adderall while on MK677

• So Sad
Reactions: SoonToAscend
How does that even work??
I was peeing every 20 minutes on the adderall and chugging water all day. Tbh I don’t really know how it happened but it probably has to do with increased sugar in my urine.
If you aren’t on adderal or anything that’ll make you pee a lot you’re probably fine just make sure your dick is clean

• +1
I started almost a week ago and gained 4kg already(probably water weight mostly) without any bloat(still have visible ogee curve and abs), added 10kgs to my deadlift and bench(gym progress is so much faster wtf), and my skin and hair became much better(no hair fall in the shower before it was 5-10 and the keratosis pilaris on my arms just vanished).

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: future_, Glacier, FrenchChad and 3 others
I started almost a week ago and gained 4kg already(probably water weight mostly) without any bloat(still have visible ogee curve and abs), added 10kgs to my deadlift and bench(gym progress is so much faster wtf), and my skin and hair became much better(no hair fall in the shower before it was 5-10 and the keratosis pilaris on my arms just vanished).
Hair and skin gains were visible by 2 weeks Id still be on it if it wasn’t for this retarded UTI

• So Sad
Reactions: SoonToAscend and szolliontaraelis
I was peeing every 20 minutes on the adderall and chugging water all day. Tbh I don’t really know how it happened but it probably has to do with increased sugar in my urine.
If you aren’t on adderal or anything that’ll make you pee a lot you’re probably fine just make sure your dick is clean
Wait, MK-677 increases not only blood sugar, but urine sugar too?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
age?

my skin and hair became much better(no hair fall in the shower before it was 5-10
hair fall you mean normal shedding or male pattern baldness slowly appearing?

hair fall you mean normal shedding or male pattern baldness slowly appearing?
My hairline currently is straight as it gets, probably shedding but I don't really know

• +1
I also assume you didn't get nor are counting on any height gain, ye?
My growth plates are still open, using it for to maximize any height gains and faster recovery+progress for the gymcelling

• Love it
My growth plates are still open, using it for to maximize any height gains and faster recovery+progress for the gymcelling
woah, u got open growth plates at 19?

woah, u got open growth plates at 19?
naturally low estrogen probably but still have aromatization (slight gyno), grew an inch since May and my height is currently 6'6 while weighting 178~ lbs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and SoonToAscend
naturally low estrogen probably but still have aromatization (slight gyno), grew an inch since May and my height is currently 6'6 while weighting 178~ lbs
You are heightmaxxing at 6'6''? bruh

You are heightmaxxing at 6'6''? bruh
Not really trying to heightmax, but a fast way to fill out my frame+faster muscle gains and other benefits. Any height gains would be bonus for me tbh

• Love it
Not really trying to heightmax, but a fast way to fill out my frame+faster muscle gains and other benefits. Any height gains would be bonus for me tbh
how do you know your growth plates are still open?

Anybody willing to share MK-677 success stories?

And the people that do - did you cycle it? I've heard you should and also the opposite, that as long as you take something else for blood sugar and prolacting you can use it everyday for unlimited amount of time.
I take it, do u want height gains or lifting gains. I honest think its prob the best thing to take when your lifting. Side effects are minimal and it makes you super hungry. Great for bulking.

• +1
Ok thanks
Did you ever got your estradiol levels checked? Because it's weird that you both have open growth plates and gyno

• Hmm...
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
I take it, do u want height gains or lifting gains. I honest think its prob the best thing to take when your lifting. Side effects are minimal and it makes you super hungry. Great for bulking.
Bone gains (both in face and in height). Lifting is secondary

Bone gains (both in face and in height). Lifting is secondary
Ive been taking it for 2 months, no changes yet. Im 17 so that probably has somthing to do with my progress although mk is only like 2-3 ius of bleeding gh per day. Youd prob have to take pharma gh and or igf1 lr3 cycled with igf1 des to see actual progress. Youd need to blast aswell unless your super young

• +1
Ive been taking it for 2 months, no changes yet. Im 17 so that probably has somthing to do with my progress although mk is only like 2-3 ius of bleeding gh per day. Youd prob have to take pharma gh and or igf1 lr3 cycled with igf1 des to see actual progress. Youd need to blast aswell unless your super young
I'll also use peptides. But I am waiting for FreakkForLife to come back from his break and from another peptide guy to answer my question in his DM's so I don't kill myself

I'll also use peptides. But I am waiting for FreakkForLife to come back from his break and from another peptide guy to answer my question in his DM's so I don't kill myself
What question do you have, I talked to freakkforlife for a while about gh stuff

• +1
What question do you have, I talked to freakkforlife for a while about gh stuff
It says he was last online on the 5th of october

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
Yes but what are you gonna ask him?
Generally about injecting time and it's interactions with food, do you want me to get more into details?

I'd still like to hear it
Went on MK-677 for gains in: hair, skin, and getting a bit bigger in muscle mass also with callories surpluss.
really tried to drink alot of water, to avoid the water bloath.
I ended up ugly bloathed, and muscle gains not much. Skin improved slightly. So overall I decended in that period. And than had to work hard again aftyer that, to become lean again.

aka, totally not worth it, for me.

• +1
Went on MK-677 for gains in: hair, skin, and getting a bit bigger in muscle mass also with callories surpluss.
really tried to drink alot of water, to avoid the water bloath.
I ended up ugly bloathed, and muscle gains not much. Skin improved slightly. So overall I decended in that period. And than had to work hard again aftyer that, to become lean again.

aka, totally not worth it, for me.
Dosage?

For those posting in this thread - did you take anything to counter prolactin/blood sugar from mk-677? Like p5p, alpha-lipoic acid, chromium picollinate
@feelgood @eduardkoopman @Hiraeth @szolliontaraelis

Generally about injecting time and it's interactions with food, do you want me to get more into details?
Yeah go into detail , he gave me an injecting guide. Didn’t tell me too much about nutrition though

• +1
For those posting in this thread - did you take anything to counter prolactin/blood sugar from mk-677? Like p5p, alpha-lipoic acid, chromium picollinate
I take alpha lipoic acid and chromium pucillinate

• +1
i berberine maxxed.
i wasn't gonna turn into an insuline cel

I don't rememeber. low dose rage though for sure

• +1
Yeah go into detail , he gave me an injecting guide. Didn’t tell me too much about nutrition though
Welp I gotta wake up early for school n have lots of work to do, so dunno where to inject
I know you shouldn't eat before or after for some time
It seems like the best 2 times are going to be morning at 6:00 AM when I wake up, skip breakfast, eat breakfast at school at 7:30 AM and evening, around 9:00-9:30 AM before sleeping, around 2 hours after dinner (dinner is at 6-7 PM, largest meal of the day)
Lunch is at 12:20-12:40 at school

Some days I finish earlier and I could inject third time around 15:40 before going to the gym, but I don't know if this a good idea to inject irregularly, I've heard different opinions on that

i berberine maxxed.
i wasn't gonna turn into an insuline cel

I don't rememeber. low dose rage though for sure
freakkforlife told me berbrine is no bueno when it comes taking gh

• +1
Welp I gotta wake up early for school n have lots of work to do, so dunno where to inject
I know you shouldn't eat before or after for some time
It seems like the best 2 times are going to be morning at 6:00 AM when I wake up, skip breakfast, eat breakfast at school at 7:30 AM and evening, around 9:00-9:30 AM before sleeping, around 2 hours after dinner (dinner is at 6-7 PM, largest meal of the day)
Lunch is at 12:20-12:40 at school

Some days I finish earlier and I could inject third time around 15:40 before going to the gym, but I don't know if this a good idea to inject irregularly, I've heard different opinions on that
First things first, where to inject. Tutorials on YouTube, rule of thumb is inject in areas with high fat, like your love handles or stomach.

I believe the half life of igf1-lr3 is about one day so you only inject once per day. Although with igf1-des you have to inject 4 times a day. Which is actually a problem I have and I have no solution. Eating stuff idk.

• +1
First things first, where to inject. Tutorials on YouTube, rule of thumb is inject in areas with high fat, like your love handles or stomach.

I believe the half life of igf1-lr3 is about one day so you only inject once per day. Although with igf1-des you have to inject 4 times a day. Which is actually a problem I have and I have no solution. Eating stuff idk.
I know injection places. Freakk told me already about that in great detail. I also watched videos, both in English and my native tongue.

Also I ain't going straight to lr3. For my first peptide cycle I'll go with mixed vials of 100 mcg GHRP-2/100 mcg MOD GRF 1-29 for 2 weeks then 100 mcg ipamorelin/100 mcg MOD GRF 1-29 for 2 weeks (rough estimate) 3 times daily.

• +1
Yeah, I think berberine is catabolic or something like that

• +1
. Eating stuff idk.
I think both GH and eating are insulinogenic (not sure about the exact science of it, or whether this statement is even true) so when you eat you will shut down GH release and also release extra insulin
so eating too close to injecting time will make you insulin resistant and eating too soon after will stop the GH release

• +1
Are you injecting, tho?

I recall i used it. Because it was advised, to limit the risk of becoming insuline resistant after using mk677 as side effect.

Becoming insuline resistant, is over tier decease imo.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and SoonToAscend
I recall i used it. Because it was advised, to limit the risk of becoming insuline resistant after using mk677 as side effect.

I am going to use a blood sugar meter to not fall too far

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

being diabetic is an L

• +1
  • +1