MK-677 success stories and cycling?

I know injection places. Freakk told me already about that in great detail. I also watched videos, both in English and my native tongue.

Also I ain't going straight to lr3. For my first peptide cycle I'll go with mixed vials of 100 mcg GHRP-2/100 mcg MOD GRF 1-29 for 2 weeks then 100 mcg ipamorelin/100 mcg MOD GRF 1-29 for 2 weeks (rough estimate) 3 times daily.
I dont know anything about those peptides

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
nah, I decided not to last minute because once I start id have to do it for like 1 year
How so? I am pretty sure you can quit cold turkey

How so? I am pretty sure you can quit cold turkey
You can, although I think you might need some pct for igf1-lr3. The reason I wouldn’t quit is because height growth isn’t linear, I could not grow for 6 months and then grow 2 inches on the 7th month. Also I’m pretty sure after 6 months is where the real gains happen

• +1
You can, although I think you might need some pct for igf1-lr3. The reason I wouldn’t quit is because height growth isn’t linear, I could not grow for 6 months and then grow 2 inches on the 7th month. Also I’m pretty sure after 6 months is where the real gains happen
Wait, you need pct for igf-lr3? For real?

So you experienced height gains from mk 677 7 months in?

• +1
So you experienced height gains from mk 677 7 months in?
No but height gains are not linear, I might not grow for 6 months and then grow an inch the 7th month. although if I don’t grow in a year of taking it, my plates are fused and the aromasin didn’t work. Or my plates were fused before I started mk. Spine plates fuse late though

• +1
No but height gains are not linear, I might not grow for 6 months and then grow an inch the 7th month. although if I don’t grow in a year of taking it, my plates are fused and the aromasin didn’t work. Or my plates were fused before I started mk. Spine plates fuse late though
Also what's your height?

Anybody willing to share MK-677 success stories?

And the people that do - did you cycle it? I've heard you should and also the opposite, that as long as you take something else for blood sugar and prolacting you can use it everyday for unlimited amount of time.
What do u take for prolactin

• +1
Ive been taking it for 2 months, no changes yet. Im 17 so that probably has somthing to do with my progress although mk is only like 2-3 ius of bleeding gh per day. Youd prob have to take pharma gh and or igf1 lr3 cycled with igf1 des to see actual progress. Youd need to blast aswell unless your super young
Update?