Mk-677 vs. HGH for pubertycels

Deleted member 4614

Deleted member 4614

Bronze
So the overall consensus is that HGH is always better and more powerful for height, even though its pricey.

I heard from another user that if you are still growing fast/IGF-1 is high? That using HGH would replace your natty Growth hormones; which would be ineffective if one was already growing quickly (I have grown 3inches last year 16m) , and it would be beneficial to wait for growth to slow but NOT cease (Less than 2inch per year im assuming) to start taking HGH

He said that in the meantime, MK677 simply enhances your existing GH, doesnt replace it, and should be used until it is time for HGH

Is this accurate/ HGH would replace and fuck up my already fast growth possibly and make me rely on only the supplemented hormones?

Therefore if one is in a growth spurt MK677 is better?

Take estrogen blockers with hgh this way plates wont fuse early
Take estrogen blockers with hgh this way plates wont fuse early
Or mk with peptides and estrogen blockers

So the overall consensus is that HGH is always better and more powerful for height, even though its pricey.

I heard from another user that if you are still growing fast/IGF-1 is high? That using HGH would replace your natty Growth hormones; which would be ineffective if one was already growing quickly (I have grown 3inches last year 16m) , and it would be beneficial to wait for growth to slow but NOT cease (Less than 2inch per year im assuming) to start taking HGH

He said that in the meantime, MK677 simply enhances your existing GH, doesnt replace it, and should be used until it is time for HGH

Is this accurate/ HGH would replace and fuck up my already fast growth possibly and make me rely on only the supplemented hormones?

Therefore if one is in a growth spurt MK677 is better?
I would honestly steer clear of MK if at all possible. It will elevate your blood sugar to a consistently high level until it leaves your system, which could take about a day or two, but if you're using it daily (which you should be if you plan on using it at all) your sugar will never have time to drop. GH elevates as well, but to a lesser degree and with much higher IGF to be gained. At 16, I'd recommend AI to continue your growth and get on GH in another 2-3 years.