MK 677 Water Retention?

currentjoys

currentjoys

Iron
Considering hopping on mk677, but have read some places that it causes water retention, and might make me look bloated..? I'm a little worried about this side effect because I don't want my jaw to lose definition if my face becomes bloated.

I would be dosing at 25mg per day (12.5mg in the morning and 12.5mg in the late afternoon/evening).

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
The amount of bloat depends on the person, but the bloat clears pretty quickly after you discontinue

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
The amount of bloat depends on the person, but the bloat clears pretty quickly after you discontinue
did your bloating go down after a certain amount of time? I'm planning on going 8 weeks on 4 weeks off...

Depends on why you're using it. Chances are you're doing it temporarily for either heightmaxxing, framemaxxing, or bodybuilding. Maybe you're doing it for a couple of those reasons. Either way, unless you intend on being on MK-677 permanently, you should ignore any small side effects like bloating since it's only short term. Having a slightly chubby face for a while is worth the long-term payoff. That's why we bulk.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer and Bitch