mk 677

lucamax

lucamax

Iron
hi,i just bought mk677 from the USA,but i'm in italy,do you think it could be stuck in customs?,or in general some of you have bought sarms from countries outside of europe but they are in europe

Of course it's possible, stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
hi,i just bought mk677 from the USA,but i'm in italy,do you think it could be stuck in customs?,or in general some of you have bought sarms from countries outside of europe but they are in europe
if you're going to buy sarms at least buy the stuff that will actually work, like yk-11, rad 140, lgd, or s8

mk677 won't get you that much gains, i only use it when im on a cut to preserve muscle mass, for bulking you want rad140 for sure

mk677 won't get you that much gains, i only use it when im on a cut to preserve muscle mass, for bulking you want rad140 for sure
i don't use mk 677 for gym

there is anyone from UE who bought sarms from
outside europe

You should be fine.

Ive bought everything in sweden and it all comes through customs easily.

I could probably buy heroin and it would just stroll through customs as nothing

Dovresti stare bene.

Ho comprato tutto in Svezia e tutto passa facilmente attraverso la dogana.

Probabilmente potrei comprare l'eroina e passerebbe attraverso la dogana come niente

Dovresti stare bene.

Ho comprato tutto in Svezia e tutto passa facilmente attraverso la dogana.

Probabilmente potrei comprare l'eroina e passerebbe attraverso la dogana come niente
anche cose che provenivano da fuori Europa?

Rad 140 gives you hairloss

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Mine got stuck in customs and trashed

Simple rule of thumb: never order illegal substances from outside the EU. I‘m from Germany so your customs are probably a lot less strict than here, but still, I wouldn’t risk it. Besides the risk of law enforcement on your ass, the extra shipping cost and losing the money you paid for the product alone aren’t worth it when there are plenty of domestic sources for every substance you can think of.

camochem carries MK and has an European warehouse