MK 677

P

poopmaster22

Solstice
I’m gonna go on a cycle or whatever of it. Do I need pct and how long should I stay on it. I’m doing it for potential arm gains and height. Will I lose everything after stopping? I’m past 20 so height may not change. If my mom wasn’t 5’1 I might have been 6’3 like my dad :feelswhy: either way can I just put mk 677 in my protein drink?

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren
it tastes like alcohol and gasoline dont mix it with anything

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and poopmaster22
No pct necessary, the same for most GH durgs since endogenous production returns quickly. In the case of mk, it doesnt suppress at all actually, but there will be diminishing returns after long periods of time

Doubt you will gain much besides bloat tho

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, poopmaster22 and TeenAscender
No pct necessary, the same for most GH durgs since endogenous production returns quickly. In the case of mk, it doesnt suppress at all actually, but there will be diminishing returns after long periods of time

Yeah when I was on MK for 5 months (I stopped a few weeks ago and switched to GH) it’s effects on muscle building we’re like an enhanced version of creatine (water retention, stronger joints)

Like before MK my shoulders got hurt from high intensity bench press but now I can max out 2 times a week and my shoulders feel fresh on both MK and HGH

from anecdotal experience MK feels like 3ius of pharma HGH, the effects HGH has in terms of feeling on ur legs, wrist, and sleep however is a decent amount even more pronounced then MK

• +1
Reactions: cumbutamoren and poopmaster22
W
Yeah when I was on MK for 5 months (I stopped a few weeks ago and switched to GH) it’s effects on muscle building we’re like an enhanced version of creatine (water retention, stronger joints)

Like before MK my shoulders got hurt from high intensity bench press but now I can max out 2 times a week and my shoulders feel fresh on both MK and HGH

from anecdotal experience MK feels like 3ius of pharma HGH, the effects HGH has in terms of feeling on ur legs, wrist, and sleep however is a decent amount even more pronounced then MK
Wow I need to get on gh. I though MK came in powder and liquid how else you suppose to take that shit then mix it? It didn’t give you gyno/hair loss/acne or suppression at all?

Really hmm. Knowing my luck it will suppress my little twig ass